Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,682 members, 7,837,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How To Get Your Freak On For Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Freak On For Boys (579 Views)

A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) / Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) / (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Freak On For Boys by yinkdj1(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2013
In the cliche of a judge in the series "THE GOOD WIFE" In my opinon i think wanking a.k.a masturbation has being around ever since roman empire in the era of spartacus and Batiatus if I may put it. And well its being passed on from generation to generation but in a more subtle way.
Just like any other the art of masturbation has it basic fundamentals...Yeah! I know what you thinking Wanking has rules? But believe it or not it does.I know some of you are like I don't do shi!! like that, But anything that makes u sleep at night is fine with me, either way just incase you cross ur denial phase here are some tips. Would have loved illustrations but u know terms and conditions of the webmaster am sure your imagination is just fine *wink*

Rules (1) You gat to have a very CREATIVE mind... You have to create sex scenes out of nowhere....

Rules (2) You have to CONCENTRATE on the task ahead.... Keep you mind at what you doing....

Rules (3) Dude, itz your dick..... You have to go EASY on it... ''Easy does it''....
read up via /p3L497-oi

(1) (Reply)

7 Sure Signs That You Are Falling In Love / Have You Ever Denied Your Spouse Because Of An Opposite Sex? If Yes, Why? / Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.