Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan (21722 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / We Will Beg Obasanjo, Says Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by emmalexabl(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
This Clown again..??
Someone should tell that slowpoke that GEJ ain't a coward like them.
Abi presido resemble that sissy DIYA for him eye..??
We, Ijaw men don't kneel to weep and beg like sissies

2 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Phillfree(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Is OBJ God?

2 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Lordave: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abagworo: Exactly what I wrote yesterday. Every African leader that refused to heed to Obasanjo's advice ended in tragedy.
it ain't gonna continue like that. It's high time young politicians stopped being puppets to Obasanjo and his insatiable political thirst for power. Many people snub god and yet they made it, who is Obasanjo?
Nonsense!
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by greaterlove(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
Like I have always said on this forum " underestimate GEJ to your own peril" all we have is time, let's all be patient and watch as events unfold to his favour.

2 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by hollypagan: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
whats wrong with this man? is he fustrated

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Habakus: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
FFK go siddon joor...Woman wrapper like u!

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by jaso1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
This Fani Kayode of a guy i think he's due for his brain check up! I doubt he made such disdain statement that Jonathan should beg obj! FOR WHAT? Who is he speaking for? and who did obj represent in this matter- nigerians or his family greed? This man should go and work on his psycho weakness and stop vomiting rubish that capable to ridicule Yoruba Ethnic.

2 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by gratiaeo(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abagworo:

Jonathan is definitely in control now but I wrote when the chips are down. I personally do not think Obasanjo means evil for Jonathan because he was the one behind all of Jonathans political success. Obasanjo staked his integrity to help Jonathan win 2011 elections only for Jonathan to damn his agreement and discredit Baba's integrity. Obasanjo is only doing the right thing and that is save his integrity. Have you ever wondered why he could enter Boko Haram enclave and come out alive? Even IBB couldn't have done that.
Obasanjo Obasanjo Obasanjo
Who is that Obasanjo self?
The expired politician who can not rig her daughter into aso-rock nor deliver Ogun State / south west to Pdp
Abeg! If PDP will disintegrate for Nigeria to move on as a country count me in
Let the fight continue Jare

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by gratiaeo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abagworo:

Did you just write the bolded? You seem to have forgotten quickly how we queued up in lines to make calls. Have you forgotten the looks and modus operandi of Nigerian banks prior to Obasanjo? Obasanjo revolutionized Communication and banking while laying foundation for Power. All these power projects including Nnaji's Geometric were products of Obasanjo administration.
Abagworo be ashame of your self 4 once Kai! Wetin u de smoke self?
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by UmmRoqeeb: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
kettykin: If only Abacha had not died before finishing the unfinished revolution, Nigeria wouldn't have produced these jokers and their principalities
You can resurrect him. Mumu
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by simeonT: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Don't forget 150million Nigeria can only vote for him after primaries, he once begged all these people for four years, now he thinks he knows it all. U better advice him to form his own political party if he can not stay amicably with his elders .but I bet u it is too late for him, he has to beg again that's even if they are ready to listen to him.
1oracle:
Continue to dream, so now it is not election again, so those people will represent the votes of 150 million Nigerians.
Kindly add boko haram to that list grin grin grin grin
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
gratiaeo:
Abagworo be ashame of your self 4 once Kai! Wetin u de smoke self?

I'm not into you people's insults and unsubstantiated claims. Ask your elders how our banking industry was in 1999 or how they made calls in 1999.

2 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by adelaja70(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
Beg again? He has already done that in Abeokuta....

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by deebrain(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
saved ke? When did chief obasanjo become Jesus Christ? Na so him misyarn that time say him toast person! He done start again!

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by TayoT: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
joeluv: Femi Fani-Kayode
The only hope left for the PDP is if President Jonathan listens to President Obasanjo and drops his 2015 ambition. Failing that the fight in their party will never end. Finally mark this- Obasanjo is one of t greatest strategists that Nigeria has ever known and a dangerous adversary. I know him well and is ways are deep. Ori Baba le ga ni (Baba has a strong spirit).

Those close to Jonathan would do well to advise him to get on his knees and beg. Only Obasanjo, with the help and support of President Ibrahim Babangida and Vice President Atiku Abubakar, has the power, authority and moral gravitas to call the dissidents to order and rally their support.

Without that President Goodluck Jonathan is finished and he should wave bye bye to his 2015 re-election ambitions. The APC, with the support of the PDP dissidents, will form the next Federal Government of Nigeria. That is the way to go. PDP as we once knew it is gone. It is dead and buried and my prayer is that it's soul rests in perfect peace.
Like · Share · 16 minutes ago ·

Thi FFK is a big goat, imagine his post..who is he or those criminals he listed to decide for Nigerians..imagine an insult to democracy
If you do not know, GEJ is begging Obj already. They have only not finished the agreements as Obj knows what some of the governors are asking for is not feasible
OBJ is the master strategist. Take it or leave it.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by simeonT: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
That means they dont want him again. Obj must have told him cos is very blunt. And obj is d key to d north. Sorry jonathan u shouldn't have joked with d majority since u are from minority. U didnt play ur politic well oga jona
adelaja70: Beg again? He has already done that in Abeokuta....
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by chizel: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]fani kayode is just a bastard,honestly I hate this man to the point of wishing him death
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by AbdH: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
chizel: [color=#990000][/color]fani kayode is just a bastard,honestly I hate this man to the point of wishing him death
Bro, you need help.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by simeonT: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
What has he done to you? Well you can hate the speaker but the speech could make sense.
chizel: [color=#990000][/color]fani kayode is just a bastard,honestly I hate this man to the point of wishing him death
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by billyG(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
HMMM!Fannny it is better to be silent & be thought a fool than to speak out & clear d doubt. Dgringrin grin ;
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by DonaldGenes(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Another hogwash from the same recycled retardeen,
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by blocker: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
This post has been hidden.... again. grin
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by cross50(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dis man kayolo is useless
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Billygee2u: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hoha!!!ode:
The truth remains, they is no politician as stretegic as baba. Lets compare. Gudluck(a minority) ruling nigeria today is as a result of his political know-how. Sentiment apart. He is as important to nigeria politic like a pad is to a lady!!!

My friend ,if you do not know what to say,you better relax and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Spray(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
anonimi:

- Is he talking about the Baba Iyabo who could not win his ward for the daughter's re-election to the SINate?
- The same General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd.) who could not win his south west yoruba folks in 1999 (after his recruitment from Abacha's gulag to contest and displace Dr. Alex Ekwueme) as he was perceived to be a stooge of our FELLOW compatriots from the north
- The Ebora(demon) Owu who could not "mobilise" (as in with GMG bags) then SINators and representaTHIEVES to impeach Atiku so he could be replaced with Muazu?
- The same Ota farmer who had to dobale (prostrate) for his Vice President so he can run for a second term instead of taking the Mandela option- serve one term as he REPORTEDLY agreed with his northern sponsors

Shey na so dem take dey get title of "GREATEST political strategists" with what was that big vocabulary he used again oh- "moral gravitas"
FFK must think today is World Clowns Day with this level of unseriousness he is displaying.

this clown refused to understand that obj was behind gej victory during 2011 election, truly ur brain is a mixture of sand, is high tym u check mate ur brain
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Billygee2u: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abagworo: Exactly what I wrote yesterday. Every African leader that refused to heed to Obasanjo's advice ended in tragedy.
Why making Obasanjo a god? Is he the almighty Jehovah? if God say yes to your life,can anybody say no?

2 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by talk2s(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Is OBJ a god, a demigod or a semigod?
Beg OBJ my foot!
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abagworo:

I don't think its Naija, its all about human psych. Have you ever been a spectator of chess or draft game? The truth is that the player is usually blinded from the best moves while the spectator could easily spot them.

classic
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Myself2(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
anonimi:

FFK must think today is World Clowns Day with this level of unseriousness he is displaying.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abi o
He is no doubt the most useless felon to have held public office in Nigeria.
He just likes to be heard.That's how you know empty barrels,all the while he's been littering the blogosphere(he and Hell Rufai) with his rotten and dumb write ups,more serious-minded people have been contributing ideas for the betterment of humanity

Crass agbaya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls / Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 / Why Are You Killing Christians In Nigeria?: Buhari Recalls Meeting With Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.