Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan (21725 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / We Will Beg Obasanjo, Says Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Myself2(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
greaterlove: Like I have always said on this forum " underestimate GEJ to your own peril" all we have is time, let's all be patient and watch as events unfold to his favour.

ok
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Myself2(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:
This guy and his words are useless as my faeces!!!

His words are worse than my faeces,at least my faeces can be used as manure for higher crop yield,FFK(wherever he got this acronym,it sure bears a close resemblance to FVCK)on the other hand is utterly useless
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Billygee2u: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
Honestly,This Fany Femi kayode,FFk ( Fucking Fool Kayode )=( Finished Fool Kayode )is the only ex-minister,that has lost his respect completely in Nigeria.He is the greatest fool,Nigeria has ever had, as ex-minister.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Rastamann: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
This fani wetin is called is a nonentity and he is trying to make himself more popular in a negatice way.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by newtoneni(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
ilugunboy: If PDP is getting too hot for GEJ....he should simply defect to APC.

Baba Akande saw this coming long ago...and gave him the window to join.

LWKMD grin grin grin
YOU are politically Naive, GEJ won't decamp to a regional party like APC You remember what Americans predicted about 2015 in Nigeria if GEJ is pushed too hard then he will have no option than to hit the nail on the head .Then to your tent ooh Israel. This country will disintergrat into more than ten sovereign country because even the so called North will not be one. if any thing happen to this country the North will suffer the most so IBB, ATIKU and CO be warned pls allow GEJ to finish his tenure cos he has not even come out to say HE wants to contest in 2015
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by SHAIBULIAR: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Idodo oro. True talk. You can't bite the fingers that feed you,its never done.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Tundeajani(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abagworo:

Jonathan is definitely in control now but I wrote when the chips are down. I personally do not think Obasanjo means evil for Jonathan because he was the one behind all of Jonathans political success. Obasanjo staked his integrity to help Jonathan win 2011 elections only for Jonathan to damn his agreement and discredit Baba's integrity. Obasanjo is only doing the right thing and that is save his integrity. Have you ever wondered why he could enter Boko Haram enclave and come out alive? Even IBB couldn't have done that.
now i comprehend gen.azazi; "pdp=boko haram,boko haram=pdp" god bless his soul and reserve the depth of all for those killed him in such an unhumane way.

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Billygee2u: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
simeonT: That means they dont want him again. Obj must have told him cos is very blunt. And obj is d key to d north. Sorry jonathan u shouldn't have joked with d majority since u are from minority. U didnt play ur politic well oga jona
So you mean JEG would have resigned and ask the northerners,power hungers,born to rule crooks to take Aso Rock? Is it what you mean by playing his politics well?
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Rejoice5000(f): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote
author=Urine]Keyboard warriors have taken over this thread, I bet most
of the guys acting like political strategists here can't even control
their homes. grin[/quote] heh not funny at all.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by SHAIBULIAR: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
gratiaeo:
Obasanjo Obasanjo Obasanjo
Who is that Obasanjo self?
The expired politician who can not rig her daughter into aso-rock nor deliver Ogun State / south west to Pdp
Abeg! If PDP will disintegrate for Nigeria to move on as a country count me in
Let the fight continue Jare
me too
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:

they can be used as manure

to generate electricity like japan does (bio fuel)

local dogs eat them as food

your faeces contributes to the world more than FFk
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by kinguwem: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Femi Fani-Kayode has always been a boot licker & will continue to be one. Who is his master? The problems of Nigeria is persistent because of people like him. The country will be better if we stop worshipping mortals. OBJ is not God & is one of the persons that have underdeveloped Nigeria. OBJ had lost relevance in politics the moment he lost elections in his ward. He should retire from politics before he is finally disgraced.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by newtoneni(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote author=Abagworo]

Did you just write the bolded? You seem to have forgotten quickly how we queued up in lines to make calls. Have you forgotten the looks and modus operandi of Nigerian banks prior to Obasanjo? Obasanjo revolutionized Communication and banking while laying foundation for Power. All these power projects including Nnaji's Geometric were products of Obasanjo administration. [/qu where were you when OBJ stole 16 billion USD for power and some trillions of naira for the construction of east west road and made himself as the petroleum minister for 8 yrs OBJ is evil to Naija BABA GOD would have allowed GEN ABACHA to Kill the he goat ( OBJ) Who raped His daughter inlaw OBJ you are WICKED:
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by looker: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
It is now about OBJ being a master strategist. Not about putting the right person for the job.All about giving power back to the north. The same people will afterward run away to London to start Nedeco, FADECO, SEDECO, CowarDECO.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by SegzyJoe(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
It's been a while I reply to posts on nairaland because of so many kindergaten analysis goin on around here esp.d poltics section. And as a pol scientist, I consider it a waste of time engagin pple who have not even gone outside their Lga.

Hwever, on dis issue, even though Fani Kayode is a pol jobber like many other Nigerians, but there is element of truth in his assertion. Though he came a bit blunt, dat may offend Gejfans, but d alternative would be bad buz for d president.

There may be other optns for mr president in a normal & saner democracy, often times we all failed to realize that Nigerians were not d one dat elected Gej, as long as pdp remain d dorminant party-Gej was elected at pdp conventn whr he clinched party nomination. What nigerians did at d general electn was predetermined.

Unfortunately, he is up against those dat gave him d ticket.His positn is bad because he pleaded for one term & publicly declared it. His positn is worsened because he is 4rm d minority group. Sincerely it is difficult enough for him even with Obj to plead with d north, it is almost imposible for him to come back in 2015 without Obj. Why? Obj is like a demon, all d critical stakeholders in d north- Ibb, Atiku& others fear him because he can undue anyone.these pple too re principalities with foot soldiers but Obj is even like a ruler of darkness in pol strategy.Sincerely, wit d polarizatn of pdp, d president ambitn in 2015 has been undermined, I was suprised what d presidents' men are doin allowin president to walk into dat trap. D president shouldnt ve been there, at worst d conventn shld ve been canceled, it is a failure of intelligence gatherin for such a strategic meetin for d president. Even Obj was absent, he did not witnessed d embarasment.

I was suprised dat d clueless advisers & security operatives to d president re blame Obj instead of usin him to achieve Gej goal first b4 dumpin him again.in conclusion, Gej need Obj now more than ever, even more than he needed him in 2011. I hope he would not listen counsel. He who fight & run away live to fight another day.

4 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by calaway: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
THEY ARE TRULY ATTEMPTING VERY HARD TO KEEP GEJ DISTRACTED FROM THE MATTERS OF GOVERMENT. SEEING THAT HE HAS CONTAINED BOKOHARAM. THEY DEVICED A MORE DIRECT APPROACH. WOE UPON AMEACHI AND HIS COHORTS SELLING THEIR BIRTH RIGHT FOR A BOWL OF GARRI MILITANTS OVER TO UNA.

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Every should wonder why E. K. Clark that is always shouting "our son" can't help their son.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by SHAIBULIAR: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
I love this,I enjoy myself most whereever there is problem and confusion beween the enemies of the masses. God I thank you. Scatter dem all.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
This guy is a layman in the street.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by simeonT: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Noooooo! You and I know dat GEJ is using northerner's tenor and someone must have begged or appeased the north for him to rule, which is Obasanjo after GEj promised them he would stay for one term in d office. GEJ once tried tennor elongation to 6years they refused now he want 2nd term. I'm not sure Obasanjo will want to risk his integrity with the north. That is Nigeria and PDP politics for u, God should just deliver us from them. Our vote no really count afterall
Billygee2u:
So you mean JEG would have resigned and ask the northerners,power hungers,born to rule crooks to take Aso Rock? Is it what you mean by playing his politics well?
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Tintinix: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abagworo: Exactly what I wrote yesterday. Every African leader that refused to heed to Obasanjo's advice ended in tragedy.

Every Principality and power holding this nation from moving forward.. Take heed! Your time is up!!!
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
newton eni: YOU are politically Naive, GEJ won't decamp to a regional party like APC You remember what Americans predicted about 2015 in Nigeria if GEJ is pushed too hard then he will have no option than to hit the nail on the head .Then to your tent ooh Israel. This country will disintergrat into more than ten sovereign country because even the so called North will not be one. if any thing happen to this country the North will suffer the most so IBB, ATIKU and CO be warned pls allow GEJ to finish his tenure cos he has not even come out to say HE wants to contest in 2015
what did americans predict please?
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by bakynes(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
SegzyJoe: It's been a while I reply to posts on nairaland because of so many kindergaten analysis goin on around here esp.d poltics section. And as a pol scientist, I consider it a waste of time engagin pple who have not even gone outside their Lga.

Hwever, on dis issue, even though Fani Kayode is a pol jobber like many other Nigerians, but there is element of truth in his assertion. Though he came a bit blunt, dat may offend Gejfans, but d alternative would be bad buz for d president.

There may be other optns for mr president in a normal & saner democracy, often times we all failed to realize that Nigerians were not d one dat elected Gej, as long as pdp remain d dorminant party-Gej was elected at pdp conventn whr he clinched party nomination. What nigerians did at d general electn was predetermined.

Unfortunately, he is up against those dat gave him d ticket.His positn is bad because he pleaded for one term & publicly declared it. His positn is worsened because he is 4rm d minority group. Sincerely it is difficult enough for him even with Obj to plead with d north, it is almost imposible for him to come back in 2015 without Obj. Why? Obj is like a demon, all d critical stakeholders in d north- Ibb, Atiku& others fear him because he can undue anyone.these pple too re principalities with foot soldiers but Obj is even like a ruler of darkness in pol strategy.Sincerely, wit d polarizatn of pdp, d president ambitn in 2015 has been undermined, I was suprised what d presidents' men are doin allowin president to walk into dat trap. D president shouldnt ve been there, at worst d conventn shld ve been canceled, it is a failure of intelligence gatherin for such a strategic meetin for d president. Even Obj was absent, he did not witnessed d embarasment.

I was suprised dat d clueless advisers & security operatives to d president re blame Obj instead of usin him to achieve Gej goal first b4 dumpin him again.in conclusion, Gej need Obj now more than ever, even more than he needed him in 2011. I hope he would not listen counsel. He who fight & run away live to fight another day.

I told them the other day that,GEJ pleaded to be president and was given 4years.PDP is all about Zoning and the North(Yaradua) did not complete his 8yrs.Now he his president and wants to go for another term and he his fighting pple(OBJ) who begged the North to let him rule for 4yrs,Tukur is backing him and he thinks dats enough to be president.When it comes to PDP u cannot sideline pple like OBJ,Atiku,IBB and Anenih.Even though FFK was just kidding by telling President Jona to go on his knees and beg OBJ bt he cannot get the ticket without the pple he his currently fighting take it from me.Let's watch as it all unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by joeluv: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
4yrs 2 yrs of which he i fighting boko haram..abeg let them allow him contest jare
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Hearme(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abagworo:

Did you just write the bolded? You seem to have forgotten quickly how we queued up in lines to make calls. Have you forgotten the looks and modus operandi of Nigerian banks prior to Obasanjo? Obasanjo revolutionized Communication and banking while laying foundation for Power. All these power projects including Nnaji's Geometric were products of Obasanjo administration.

Don't mind him, from his quote he implies that next to Mandela is Obasanjo in Africa. Then ask him where is GEJ. Even Oyinbo man fear OBJ, they don't harass him as they do to others.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Hearme(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
newton eni: YOU are politically Naive, GEJ won't decamp to a regional party like APC You remember what Americans predicted about 2015 in Nigeria if GEJ is pushed too hard then he will have no option than to hit the nail on the head .Then to your tent ooh Israel. This country will disintergrat into more than ten sovereign country because even the so called North will not be one. if any thing happen to this country the North will suffer the most so IBB, ATIKU and CO be warned pls allow GEJ to finish his tenure cos he has not even come out to say HE wants to contest in 2015

Nonsense, what happen in Egypt will happen here peacefully, without shedding of blood should GEJ insist in splitting the country.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Teeyoung1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
Naija I Dey hail o!!!!!!!

Just passing by thou.lips sealed :-XNaija I Dey hail o!!!!!!!

Just passing by thou.lips sealed
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by gratiaeo(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
7 out of 23 PDP governors
People tot GEJ is loosing sleep?
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:
this shows the extent to which this wicked ppl plans to continue to twine the nigeria future into obilivion through the god fatherism Method. Now as a decent being that he claims to be, dose Dis idea, issue of cabals, godfatherism an ideal democracy? Is this D person that head a ministry? He must have entrenched in that sector of serving whoever is above and nt D right or morel dictates. Wht we want in nigeria nt so far, is a place deviod of this so called political mentors or god fathers. Whn a faliure is a godfather, then it means whoever D son is, is a faliure. If the D past leaders are nt faliures, u wont have seen D pre-colonial era still d state of nigeria in the 21st century. We cant be talking of electricity by nw whn no country around us complains of that.e.t.c. Nigeria is present nt a single producer of anything and smbdy who once ruled will say he is a succes? If Obama had been in nigeria, i shuld be suprise if he had interest 4 D presidency without acquitance with OBJ, IBB, and other prosperous theifs. And if such prosperous nation has continued to upheld D true democracy, i wonder wether it so different in nigeria that, nigerians cant pick their leaders and vote them in, than some demi-gods who tend to prove more intellectual in D affiars of government which pseduoyms to utter failure, unpertubed dividing and looting and wickedness. All that i believe a good leader needs to be relected should be his work and changes which he brought. Nt some ppl trying to make D issue of wining election seem more difficult than it is as it requires sm new formula. And if they claim it is difficult, it is that they themselves have entrenched into it(election affairs) D concrete of corruption to which they manipulate D system. I see no reason why it doesnt seem difficult 4 sme certian fellas to claim herediatry to D such (elected) positions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders / Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.