Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen (7105 Views)

President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Kairoseki77: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
cheksbry: just like canada is giving immigration visas to enterpreneurs,because of the infrastructure present in kenya(internet,power,universal payment gateways), one can start and run an online based business there.

Deported!
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by valmunich(m): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Who wan go their country before kwanu? Tchew!
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by dasparrow: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
@Post

That's a very good development. Nice one!
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by guonno: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kairoseki77:

If you go there to sell Chinese auto parts you will be deported.

Kidnapping, drug peddling, and baby making factories are not genuine businesses.

And if u go there to fvck peoples wife, sleep with ur daughter, cousin, and commit any incest, carry on ur dirty nature, loudmouthednes, laziness, non-competative nature, u will be sent back to nigeria. Do u know how many of his people that has been made though spare parts sales from china? Be there while they turn billionaires, poverty rate will remain low in their states of origin as far as he and his kins continue to struggle in the face of fierce competition and making something out of nothing. All mechanic village in nigeria is controlled by them whether u love it or not. Money controls the world and if chinese auto parts would make them have so much money that they will eventually control the world then so be it, and that really makes u a blind foool.
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Kairoseki77: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
guonno:

And if u go there to fvck peoples wife, sleep with ur daughter, cousin, and commit any incest, carry on ur dirty nature, loudmouthednes, laziness, non-competative nature, u will be sent back to nigeria. Do u know how many of his people that has been made though spare parts sales from china? Be there while they turn billionaires, poverty rate will remain low in their states of origin as far as he and his kins continue to struggle in the face of fierce competition and making something out of nothing. All mechanic village in nigeria is controlled by them whether u love it or not. Money controls the world and if chinese auto parts would make them have so much money that they will eventually control the world then so be it, and that really makes u a blind foool.

You have obviously never been to Nigeria. Where are you from, Malawi?
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Promhize: Nice, this are Africans, not some proud idiots from the south
Just pray our people beyond the Niger don't abuse it, and bring shame to our country.

1 Like

Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Deported!

oga dont argue blindly,state your facts or reasons
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by guonno: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Yes, am from malawi. And where are u from? I gues u are from that country where a siting president slept with his sons wife just to give her contract? I rather sell auto parts from china than pick contracts from my father in law by screwing him as a woman, because its a curse, no wonder ur sick country dint do well during his tenure. Did u hear that some of the ministers he sacked actually refused to sleep with him? Hmmnn, I heard the minister of finance in your country gave appointment by merit and all of u are crying that she is tribal without proving it, same with ihejirika, akunyili has helped ur country sanitize dead nafdac, barth. Nnaji was doing his part before sabo association of nigerians come throgh with scandals, odimegwu has come to count nigerians and give the right figure and a lot of people who are scared of competition are already crying. U people always attach evrything bad to one ethnic group yet there have contributed immensly to ur economy, right now, that same ethnic group is tranforming ur country through gej. Other ethnic group. Should stop connecting ambitious, hard working and competitiveness to mischievousness.

1 Like

Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by iykenex(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Those that say bad things about Nigeria are the jobless ones
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by gerald09(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Afam4eva: Na waoo...So, it has gotten to this level where we beg Kenya for visa?
Yep it was that bad, thanks to the people that ruled us for over 30yrs. Well the good news is GEJ is trying to get Nigeria back its lost glories and den some.

1 Like

Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by guonno: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
So how dem go take know which one genuine or no genuine?. Dem don forget sey na we dem wan follow do business.
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Lilian1414(f): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
later all ma Igbo broda go they claim kenya say na nomans land
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by guonno: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
gerald09:
Yep it was that bad, thanks to the people that ruled us for over 30yrs. Well the good news is GEJ is trying to get Nigeria back its lost glories and den some.

Thank u so much for being a wise and informed man. Funny enough the people that talk more on nairaland insulting gej and other ethnics actually wrecked the nigerian economy.

LOOTED MONEY DISCOVERED IN
FOREIGN BANKS
NAMES OF DEPOSITORS LONDON
SWISS($) USA ($) GERMANY (D)
GEN IBRAHIM BABANGIDA 6.25bn
7.41bn 2.00bn 9.00bn
GEN ABUBAKAR 1.31bn 2.33bn 800M
REAR ADMIRAL MIKE AKHIGBE
1.24bn 2.42bn 671M 1bn
GEN JERRY USENI 3.04bn 2.01bn
1.01bn 900M
ALH ISMAILA GWARZO 1.03bn 2.00bn
1.3bn 700M
ALH UMARU DIKKO 4.5bn 1.4bn 700M
345M
PAUL OGWUMA 300M 1.42bn 200M
500M
GEN SANI ABACHA 9.01bn 4.09bn
800M 3.01M
MOHAMMED ABACHA 300M 1.2bn
150M 535M
ABDULKADIR ABACHA 700M 1.21bn
900M 471M
ALHAJI WADA NAS 600M 1.32bn
300M
TOM IKIMI 400M 1.39bn 152M 371M
DAN ETETE 1.12bn 1.03bn 400M 1.72bn
DON ETIBET 2.5bn 1.06bn 700M 361M
MAJ AL MUSTAPHA 600M 1.001bn
210M
ANTHONY ANI 2.9bn 1.09bn 360M
1.66bn
BASHIR DALHATU 2.3bn 1.001bn
161M 1.43bn
GEN WUSHISHI 700M 1.301bn
ALH HASSAN ADAMU 300M 200M
700M
T Y DANJUMA 300M 200M 700M
GEN ISHAYA BAMAYI 120M 800M
SOURCE: WORLD BANK TO THE
PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Kairoseki77: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
guonno:

Yes, am from malawi. And where are u from? I gues u are from that country where a siting president slept with his sons wife just to give her contract? I rather sell auto parts from china than pick contracts from my father in law by screwing him as a woman, because its a curse, no wonder ur sick country dint do well during his tenure. Did u hear that some of the ministers he sacked actually refused to sleep with him? Hmmnn, I heard the minister of finance in your country gave appointment by merit and all of u are crying that she is tribal without proving it, same with ihejirika, akunyili has helped ur country sanitize dead nafdac, barth. Nnaji was doing his part before sabo association of nigerians come throgh with scandals, odimegwu has come to count nigerians and give the right figure and a lot of people who are scared of competition are already crying. U people always attach evrything bad to one ethnic group yet there have contributed immensly to ur economy, right now, that same ethnic group is tranforming ur country through gej. Other ethnic group. Should stop connecting ambitious, hard working and competitiveness to mischievousness.

GEJ is an Igbo?
Who is crying about Ngozi? You do know that she was appointed by OBJ, right?
Odemegwu who is asking for N600 billion Naira?
I'd love to know how Yoruba are lazy when the SW region contributes 54% to the Nigerian GDP, is the most developed region, and at the same time receives the LOWEST federal allocation (aka free oil money). We fund our region with taxes. We even have our own independent political environment with the highest performing Governors in the country.

There is so much about your post that doesn't make ANY sense.

This is not the time or place to respond to you. If you like, create a separate thread in the politics section.

PS - You should blame someone else for OBJ's tenure, we didn't vote for him in 1999, and we barely supported him in 2003. He has NEVER been popular in the SW.
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by mamagee3(f): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Who the f&ck wants to visit Kenya? undecided

Are some Nigerians that desperate?

It's a pity!!!
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by ghananotnaija(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
There goes Kenya. Once a country is infested with Nigerian "businessmen", it's hard to get rid of them. Look at what Nigerians are doing in South Africa, drugs, prostitutions, theft, gangs, etc. I pray that other African nations, especially Ghana will not follow Kenya's example.

Beware: Nigerians lie, deceive, cheat, and scam as their second nature. Their word generally means nothing to them.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by iykenex(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
agriboom: Nigeria my useless country angry

Agriboon, people like you that say bad things about their country are clueless, jobless and hardly get better in life because you can't see anything good in where you are.
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by iykenex(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2013

Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by ShineIt: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Afam4eva: Na waoo...So, it has gotten to this level where we beg Kenya for visa?

If Nigerians are deported from Kenya you blame GEJ.

Now here's a deal that allow Nigerian businessmen easy access to Kenya you still blame GEJ.

Nigerians are impossible to govern.
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Tonylyte(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hmmmmmmm! Now it kenyans turn to prosper. We done in neo-colonising ghanaian business..nw it kenyan' turn. God bless kenya..God bless the federal republic of naija..
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Kenyanstar: 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
I would like to inform Nigerians that Kenya is a beautiful and among africa's top tourist, e-commerce, technological and getway to east & central africas most developed economy. The Nairobi stock exchange is among the most traded above nigeria's. Kenya boasts of road infrastracture & air transport that Nigeria can only envy. The governance, judicial and legislative structure is far mature than nigeria's rotten one. The democratic space that is guaranteed by a people driven constitution makes nigeria look like a country taking baby steps...
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Kamenmen(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kenyanstar: I would like to inform Nigerians that Kenya is a beautiful and among africa's top tourist, e-commerce, technological and getway to east & central africas most developed economy. The Nairobi stock exchange is among the most traded above nigeria's. Kenya boasts of road infrastracture & air transport that Nigeria can only envy. The governance, judicial and legislative structure is far mature than nigeria's rotten one. The democratic space that is guaranteed by a people driven constitution makes nigeria look like a country taking baby steps...

Here is what you sound like 'let me put others down to feel elevated'. Its a sign you that you arent 'far ahead'as claim. Kutudundisha.
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Lamasta(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Humphreydis: so dey do issue visa to kenya ni......very soon niger republic will comeout with thr own lifetime visa too for nigerians.....i beta remain in my village.
And remain poor shay?
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2013
ghananotnaija: There goes Kenya. Once a country is infested with Nigerian "businessmen", it's hard to get rid of them. Look at what Nigerians are doing in South Africa, drugs, prostitutions, theft, gangs, etc. I pray that other African nations, especially Ghana will not follow Kenya's example.

Beware: Nigerians lie, deceive, cheat, and scam as their second nature. Their word generally means nothing to them.
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2013
Chei... Na hin I dey worry myself?

http://www.hapakenya.com/equity-bank-makes-paypal-withdrawals-in-kenya-possible/

just look at that...
jmaine:

In terms of E-commerce . . .kenya is miles ahead of Nigeria in that respect cool
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2013
2s£xy:
Chei... Na hin I dey worry myself?

http://www.hapakenya.com/equity-bank-makes-paypal-withdrawals-in-kenya-possible/

just look at that...

imagine,if we had paypal in nigeria......?
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2013
Most countries outside of the East African Cooperation (the rest of the world in fact) require visa to enter into Kenya. Why should Nigeria be an exception?
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2013
mama-gee:
Who the f&ck wants to visit Kenya? undecided

Are some Nigerians that desperate?

It's a pity!!!

Interesting question. But then again it's coming from mamagee, the most insensible Nairalander.
When last were you in Kenya for you to deduce that the people looking for business opportunities in Kenya are desperate?
Americans, Cameroonians, Italians, Chinese, Indians, Qataris, Congolese, Egyptians, Japanese, Koreans, Ugandans, South Africans, Ghanaians, etc are all doing business in Kenya. What took them to Kenya? Are they "desperate" as well?
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2013
Tonylyte: Hmmmmmmm! Now it kenyans turn to prosper. We done in neo-colonising ghanaian business..nw it kenyan' turn. God bless kenya..God bless the federal republic of naija..
These is what you discuss when you sit among yourselves? Lmao!!
Kenyans are not novices when it comes to managing businesses. Secondly, Nigerians are not the only business people in Kenya.
The ignorant post you just drafted makes you sound uneducated, village and poor.
Re: Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2013
ghananotnaija: There goes Kenya. Once a country is infested with Nigerian "businessmen", it's hard to get rid of them.
Nigerians are already doing business in Kenya. They, just like many other foreign nationals, have been doing business in Kenya for many years. It's not a 'new' discovery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Cities By Population / Saraki’s Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerian Muslims (READ) / Oyo Lawmakers To Receive N20m Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.