Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Gf Sucks At Cooking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Sucks At Cooking (3356 Views)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / When She Really Sucks At Lying. / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
I don't joke with my stomach, neither I'm I a big fan of fastfoods.

Me and my gf have been staying together for some weeks now and I noticed she's not a good cook. it's either my Gf meal is too oily lipsrsealed or has too much salt. This has happened So many times and she plays the 'nobody is above mistake ' card with me(6 times). I can't take this anymore.. been eating pies for a while now just to avoid eating her meal when I'm coming back from work. I'm starting to believe she's the lazy type and I don't think I can continue with her like this..what do y'all suggest? This ish pisses me off when it happens angry
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
What's your excuse for not knowing how to cook?

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by 247notire(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
She'll hv to buckle up and learn. Unless u dnt take ur stomach lightly like me!
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
sexkillz: What's your excuse for not knowing how to cook?
always busy with work
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Ashabie(f): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
If you are a good cook, u can teach her or let her go to catering school. I blve this can help not for your benefit alone, but for future purposes.
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by homesteady(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
How were you surviving before you meet her?
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
homesteady: How were you surviving before you meet her?
I stop over at my parents crib before heading home as its in close proximity ...sometimes I just branch at a fast-food (not that I like it)
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Have you spoken to her about it?

I'd advise you to either teach her or create time to do it yourself, does she work by the way? Also remember that she's your girlfriend and not your wife.
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by lertee(f): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
If you love your woman enough,teach her whatever she doesn't know,cooking taking care of the house or satisfying you in bed. No one was born with these skills we all learnt it. You can only begin to dislike her if she's not ready to learn or if she's arrogant towards her mistakes.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Enegod(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
if you marry that kinda girl..truss me, i won't go down well.. Tell her to learn how to cook or you dump her. simple!!!

1 Like

Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by xynerise: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
sheyie2007: always busy with work
That is not an excuse

1 Like

Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by enigmagu1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
foood is nt everytin...check if she can do other tinz perfectly well befo u take wrong decision....
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Enegod: if you marry that kinda girl..truss me, i won't go down well.. Tell her to learn how to cook or you dump her. simple!!!
@op,
Pathetic reason to dump someone but if you do at any point consider this users' 'ultimatum' break it off with her today sha because you'd be wasting her time to be honest
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by hardniola(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
maybe dis cooking thing is inborn or dedication,cuz i know of a girl who school@ catering sch but still fumble with her cook.
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Zeinymira(f): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ok food is d prob. If she's not willing to learn,get a maid. That she can't cook is not a enough reason to leave her(my thots o).
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Sharp9: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
an average gal shld atleast knw hw 2 cook. Food is nt evrytin bt part of many tinz.
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Me, am very OLD FASHIONED oh - especially when it come to food. If a babe doesn't know how to cook, it really is a problem.

Where you go when your mates dey learn cooking.
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
If you want to marry her sit her down and talk to her about. If she is willing to learn, get someone to teach her. If she doesn't want to learn but you really love her and want to marry her, get a maid.
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by tomzman: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Enegod: if you marry that kinda girl..truss me, i won't go down well.. Tell her to learn how to cook or you dump her. simple!!!
I totally agree with you. Op, if you love her, send her to catering school to learn but if she is unwilling to learn,then dump her! To all those shouting 'get her a maid' so what is she supposed to be doing if they eventually get married?, laze around the house?
Really, it's a bad thing for any lady not to know how to cook.
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by pomporiking: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
Shey na ur wife ni?if na so she like you reach she for don go try learn..there are too many fishes in the sea jhor tongue
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by damarisk(f): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Guys n food,well i wll say u shuld register her in catering school(my advice)
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by uchemummy(f): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
you said you dnt joke wit your stomach and you're not a fan to fast food. my question is who has bin cooking the ones u normally eat, if u are the one u can as well teach her or else she dnt want to learn then u can go ahead with ur second opinion.
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
If you love her find time to teach her or if you have the money send her to catering school. Sit and talk to her of where she goes wrong.
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nomski0(f): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
if i were you, i'll send her back to her mother to learn the basic act of cooking. She has no excuse in this matter.....many girls are forgetting that in the african culture, a woman's first education is in the kitchen......they'll shout and shout about wanting to fine the perfect man when they've not tried to perfect themselves in all ramifications. Op, send her to her mother to learn when she's done, she can come back, if you're still interested by then. Dont think about bringing a maid to cover her imperfection, is the maid not a woman like her

7 Likes

Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by slap1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nomski0: if i were you, i'll send her back to her mother to learn the basic act of cooking. She has no excuse in this matter.....many girls are forgetting that in the african culture, a woman's first education is in the kitchen......they'll shout and shout about wanting to fine the perfect man when they've not tried to perfect themselves in all ramifications. Op, send her to her mother to learn when she's done, she can come back, if you're still interested by then. Dont think about bringing a maid to cover her imperfection, is the maid not a woman like her
Wow! Best advice so far. Will keep it in mind incase my GF can't cook (although I'm good at that).
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nomski0: if i were you, i'll send her back to her mother to learn the basic act of cooking. She has no excuse in this matter.....many girls are forgetting that in the african culture, a woman's first education is in the kitchen......they'll shout and shout about wanting to fine the perfect man when they've not tried to perfect themselves in all ramifications. Op, send her to her mother to learn when she's done, she can come back, if you're still interested by then. Dont think about bringing a maid to cover her imperfection, is the maid not a woman like her

Chop knuckle my friend!
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by CallMeFemi(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
cheesy END TIME TINZ!!
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
uchemummy: you said you dnt joke wit your stomach and you're not a fan to fast food. my question is who has bin cooking the ones u normally eat, if u are the one u can as well teach her or else she dnt want to learn then u can go ahead with ur second opinion.
I already answered that undecided
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
CallMeFemi: cheesy END TIME TINZ!!
na your own go end, you think say I de play ni angry
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by optimusprime2(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Zeinymira: Ok food is d prob. If she's not willing to learn,get a maid. That she can't cook is not a enough reason to leave her(my thots o).
So after the main course, nigga could bang the maid for seconds right?
Awesome Idea!
Re: My Gf Sucks At Cooking by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Cooking is simple. Anyone can do it, it's about having recipes. If you're not so used to cooking a particular type of dish that you can add ingredients by "feel" and time your cooking by instinct then stick to recommended measurements and use a timer. The only thing required for culinary art that cannot be bought in the market or got off the internet is commitment. Find out what your girl thinks about it being her "responsibility" to cook for you. If she's not down with it she will screw up every meal ( my brother once burned boiled eggs! First time I saw that happen). On the other hand, she may just be the type that feels lonely in the kitchen all by herself and so she tries to get it done in a hurry with not much heart. In that case, you could keep her company even if you're not going to help out. See how it goes. I maintain: no one can say they can't cook, they just aren't trying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man's Role in Creating A Nagging Woman / Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! / Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.