Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

When She Really Sucks At Lying. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Really Sucks At Lying. (4581 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 22, 2015
Okay, I and this fellow nerd were chatting and I was going to give her Fermat's last theorem to prove since she is always shouting that she is very smart. But instead . . . grin

1 Share

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by falconey(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2015
who is fermat?
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 22, 2015
It seems the trend for you _idiots is to hurriedly screen grab private messages, and expose to the public.

Fvcking _idiot.

14 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 22, 2015
Blackett:
It seems the trend for you _idiots is to hurriedly screen grab private messages, and expose to the public.

Fvcking _idiot.

at least my own private messages are filled with constructive discourse. Unlike yours. Bloody slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
at least my own private messages are filled with constructive discourse. Unlike yours. Bloody slowpoke.
Constructive discourse?

Whats constructive about this _shit?

Fermat?

You're a fool!

8 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 22, 2015
Blackett:
Constructive discourse?

Whats constructive about this _shit?

Fermat?

You're a fool!

Is it my fault that you were constantly the worst in mathematics in your high school?
Was it my fault that you were never smart enough to understand the complexity and bodacity of it?
Why "Fermat"? Do you even know the Guy?
Why are you taking out your frustration on me? Don't you have a brick wall at your residence? . . .

4 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
Is it my fault that you were constantly the worst in mathematics in your high school?
Was it my fault that you were never smart enough to understand the complexity and bodacity of it?
Why "Fermat"? Do you even know the Guy?
Why are you taking out your frustration on me? Don't you have a brick wall at your residence? . . .
Dumb fvck.

Can you prove any of the _shit you typed up there, or you made up jargons as well, to sound smart? You're a fool.

9 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 22, 2015
Blackett:
Dumb fvck.

Can you prove any of the _shit you typed up there, or you made up jargons as well, to sound smart? You're a fool.

of course I can. Mathematically In fact. using techniques developed by Fermat himself. But you wouldn't understand the process because you are so mentally blurred. Never in your life, insult Fermat again. angry NEVER.

3 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by snazzy5050(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2015
Blackett:
Dumb fvck.

It's ok blackett have been watching ya a while stop poke nosing undecided
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
of course I can. Mathematically In fact. using techniques developed by Fermat himself. But you wouldn't understand the process because you are so mentally blurred. Never in your life, insult Fermat again. angry NEVER.
Dumb fvcking ass.

What I asked you to prove is the nonsense you spewed about your uncle being the worst in mathematics.

Get the fvck out of here with your warped comprehension.

8 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 22, 2015
snazzy5050:

It's ok blackett have been watching ya a while stop poke nosing undecided
Fvck off and only quote me when I ask your opinion.

4 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by snazzy5050(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2015
Blackett:
It's ok bro....please do vote for me for Mr nairaland smiley
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 22, 2015
snazzy5050:

It's ok bro....please do vote for me for Mr nairaland smiley
I'll rather throw my phone into a pot of boiling oil.

Now, fvck off my mentions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 22, 2015
Blackett:
Dumb fvcking ass.

What I asked you to prove is the nonsense you spewed about your uncle being the worst in mathematics.

Get the fvck out of here with your warped comprehension.

so you had the courage to actually quote me again?
First off, you are very dumb. That alone proves you sucked at math.
Second, you are very good at insulting. That reinforces this.
Third, at your age, you don't know Fermat. Plus again.
Fourth, you're always online. Which means you never get to practice math. Which means you never liked it. Which also means you were never Good at it.
Fifth, you are bitter. Plus again.
Sixth, you asked if I could prove. And now you said you asked me to prove. Short memory.
Seventh . . . . ah, why do I even bother? You're probably going to enclose everything with a strikethrough and spew some overused punchline so you can seem smart.
I already know you're dumb. You need to realize it too.

5 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
[s]so you had the courage to actually quote me again?
First off, you are very dumb. That alone proves you sucked at math.
Second, you are very good at insulting. That reinforces this.
Third, at your age, you don't know Fermat. Plus again.
Fourth, you're always online. Which means you never get to practice math. Which means you never liked it. Which also means you were never Good at it.
Fifth, you are bitter. Plus again.
Sixth, you asked if I could prove. And now you said you asked me to prove. Short memory.
Seventh . . . . ah, why do I even bother? You're probably going to enclose everything with a strikethrough and spew some overused punchline so you can seem smart.
I already know you're dumb. You need to realize it too.
[/s]How did you know I'm always online if you're always offline?

You're a fool.

10 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 22, 2015
Blackett:
[/s]How did you know I'm always online if you're always offline?

You're a fool.

what a dumb fool. It's called a calculated guess. Like the one I made about you striking through my post . . . . which totally turned out to be right
Now, take your own advice. Good night, Mr Blackett!
Blackett:

2 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 22, 2015
falconey:
who is fermat?
developer of probability bros. smiley
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
what a dumb fool. It's called a calculated guess. Like the one I made about you striking through my post . . . . which totally turned out to be right
Now, take your own advice. Good night, Mr Blackett!
You calculate like a headless fvcktard.

Logically, you cannot guess the frequency of someone's online availability. It makes you look very _stupid. . . Factually, you cannot say someone is always online if you weren't always online yourself, to make your deductions. Brainless chimp.

It turned out to be right? Because I struck out your post?

You're the dumbest _idiot kid I've encountered on this section.

2 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 22, 2015
Blackett:

I thought you were going to follow your advice? I don't remember asking for your opinion.
Now, since you have refused to follow your own advice, I must label you an immature sissy. Honestly. Why are we even having this discussion? Get off my mentions, Gay.

Gay.
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 22, 2015
Blackett:

Logically, you cannot guess the frequency of someone's online availability. It makes you look very _stupid. . . Factually, you cannot say someone is always online if you weren't always online yourself, to make your deductions. Brainless chimp.

smh. Dumbest man alive.

2 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by misspicy(f): 11:35pm On May 22, 2015
guys pls stop exchanging words,women doz dat......

1 Like

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by BadBullet(m): 11:36pm On May 22, 2015
And all you have to do is publicize it?? Maka why? This is suppose to be private ish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
I thought you were going to follow your advice? I don't remember asking for your opinion.
Now, since you have refused to follow your own advice, I must label you an immature sissy. Honestly. Why are we even having this discussion? Get off my mentions, Gay.

Gay.
Calling someone "Gay" isn't an insult, you ludicrous stinkard.

Dumbtard, when you create a thread on a public forum, it is what it is - public. You fvcking sought opinions when you created this piece of _shit thread. I gave my opinion as a legitimate card carrying member of the romance section public, you _moron. . . It's either you avoided my comment, or you drink poison. But you chose to quote me and spill your innate idiocy as usual.

Fvcking _cretin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
smh. Dumbest man alive.
If you are offline, how can you guess I'm online?

Dumb ghanaian goat.

3 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 22, 2015
BadBullet:
And all you have to do is publicize it?? Maka why?
This is suppose to be private ish
He's a brainless fvcktard. . . The He-goat actually thought he was being funny.

3 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by BadBullet(m): 11:47pm On May 22, 2015
Blackett:
He's a brainless fvcktard. . . The He-goat actually thought he was being funny.
thats nothing but total bullcrap
not only him they are many in this section

1 Like

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 22, 2015
Blackett:
Calling someone "Gay" isn't an insult, you ludicrous stinkard.

Dumbtard, when you create a thread on a public forum, it is what it is - public. You fvcking sought opinions when you created this piece of _shit thread. I gave my opinion as a legitimate card carrying member of the romance section public, you _moron. . . It's either you avoided my comment, or you drink poison. But you chose to quote me and spill your innate idiocy as usual.

Fvcking _cretin.

. . . and you decided to give your opinion by insulting me, my thread, and one of the world's most respected scientists?
Well, since you are so adamant on "following the rules", next time you quote me and spew trash, I will report you to and have your posts removed.

Sometimes I just look at your posts and think, doesn't this guy have a job? Is this really a human or a goat? You behave very immaturely and foolishly. I created this thread so we could all have a Good laugh. Even the person I was chatting with agreed to it.
But you had to come here to destroy the purpose with your annoying derogatory comments. If you have psychological problems, go to a doctor and stop venting your frustrations on social media!
[/color]

5 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 22, 2015
BadBullet:

thats nothing but total bullcrap
not only him they are many in this section
The fools should be frustrated at any given opportunity, else, they'll turn this section to their playground where they perpetuate their foolishness unhindered.

2 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
. . . and you decided to give your opinion by insulting me, my thread, and one of the world's most respected scientists?
Well, since you are so adamant on "following the rules", next time you quote me and spew trash, I will report you to and have your posts removed.

Sometimes I just look at your posts and think, doesn't this guy have a job? Is this really a human or a goat? You behave very immaturely and foolishly. I created this thread so we could all have a Good laugh. Even the person I was chatting with agreed to it.
But you had to come here to destroy the purpose with your annoying derogatory comments. If you have psychological problems, go to a doctor and stop venting your frustrations on social media!
[/color]
You're an animalistic _moron. . . You, and the girl that agreed to this are fools.

Who cares to laugh over your private _stupid moments?

Goat, when you report a post, it only gets hidden to you. The mods come, they see the post you reported, and they agree you are actually an _idiot, and they leave the post untouched.

Do not think I'm threatened by your "hot air" talks about reporting my posts, and do not think I give a fvck about "consequences".

Log out, and then, take a look at all the posts you think you "report", and see how foolish you have been all along.

Ewu can beer.

4 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 22, 2015
Blackett:
You're an animalistic _moron. . . You, and the girl that agreed to this are fools.

Who cares to laugh over your private _stupid moments?

Goat, when you report a post, it only gets hidden to you. The mods come, they see the post you reported, and they agree you are actually an _idiot, and they leave the post untouched.

Do not think I'm threatened by your "hot air" talks about reporting my posts, and do not think I give a fvck about "consequences".

Log out, and then, take a look at all the posts you think you "report", and see how foolish you have been all along.

Ewu can beer.

from me. That is all I need. undecided
Ignorance is bliss

2 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Dekatron(m): 12:15am On May 23, 2015
Teempakguy:

[/color]
Guy, i have been observing you.

1. You are a teenager. That qualifies you for being disrespectful.
2. Its his opinion. He shared his opinion.
3. You just finished WAEC. This means that even me, academically, i am NOT your mate. How much more blackett. Nigga, hear me wella,i am few years older dan you. Blackett is so older than me. If you can talk about FERMAT, it means that you have potentials. Listen, boy, i also tried wrapping my brain around sub-atomic particles- Kaons,Muons,Fermions,Gluons,Pions . . Etc.

But you know what? Since i got to the university,i saw smarter people that doesn't know all these, but got better grades. My point is : YOU DONT FVCKIN KNOW IF BLACKETT IS A GRADUATE ASSISTANT or LECTURER. I am 100% sure the thought of meeting him offline scares you.

Hey, this is a grown up man. Even if you feel like he is insulting or wha'ever, as A GROWN UP AND SMART GUY you are always forming on Nairaland, you should have just politely responded. This would have shown that you are really grown up as you want us to believe.

When i was 16, i always get angry when they tell me at church to join Teens class. I hate the word- Teen(i am still a teenage, but a super teen). But today, i earn my respect cos i let people know my opinion WITHOUT INSULTS + I AM AN ENGINEERING STUDENT.

Life is not about you being forming boss online,u know. Met a couple nairalanders in my school, and i was scared meeting them. They are so grown up and so tuush. Some drive cars as you see them self. Yet,on campus, in ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING, AS AFTER DEKATRON. Its because i don boss around

You are still young for all these shiit guy. E no make sense. Please,grow up. . . I follow blackett(He doesn't follow back, and IDGF), and i know (1) the type of people he talks to (2) he is quite jovial and non sentimental. Want an unbiased judgement, call the guy. . He also laugh too. . Getting on your nerve? Just chill. . Tomorrow, you people will be friends.

Guy, Read and study hard, you are young. Your mates are in UNIVERSITY. . . Take care. Make peace

12 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 12:51am On May 23, 2015
#Word

Dekatron

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just A Plea To The Guys / Neighbor's Son Trying To Show Off In Front Of My Window? / I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.