Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Ex-acn Member Asari Dokubo To Declare For The PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-acn Member Asari Dokubo To Declare For The PDP (784 Views)

Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention / Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-acn Member Asari Dokubo To Declare For The PDP by ShineIt: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Live on channels TV now, says he will soon declare for PDP.

Dokubo left the ACN because of the constant intervention of Tinubu.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/live/
Re: Ex-acn Member Asari Dokubo To Declare For The PDP by psucc(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
That's the Militant Wing of PDP. Goodnews for them.
Re: Ex-acn Member Asari Dokubo To Declare For The PDP by adeyak83(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
& so!
Re: Ex-acn Member Asari Dokubo To Declare For The PDP by Chanchit: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
I know I've never used this silly word in NL, but right now I'm forced to say it. Nigeria is really heading towards end time if this tout is elected.
Re: Ex-acn Member Asari Dokubo To Declare For The PDP by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
what was his electoral value in the ACN? cool cool cool
Re: Ex-acn Member Asari Dokubo To Declare For The PDP by ochukoccna: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
psucc: That's the Militant Wing of PDP. Goodnews for them.
grin grin grin
Re: Ex-acn Member Asari Dokubo To Declare For The PDP by ShineIt: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
psucc: That's the Militant Wing of PDP. Goodnews for them.

So when he was a member of the ACN he led the military wing also, no?

Thing that surprises me is, when an ex PDP joins ACN/APC he becomes progressive, but when an ex-ACN member joins the PDP he's a thief, looter, retardeen etc.

You people are jokers that's why Nigerians will forever reject your brand of politics.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-acn Member Asari Dokubo To Declare For The PDP by psucc(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
@ Shine IT, Who among them have not had a share in this country and what did he do to make him better. Of truth, both are the same: Star and Gulder from the same producer!
Re: Ex-acn Member Asari Dokubo To Declare For The PDP by Akpaife(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Chanchit: I know I've never used this silly word in NL, but right now I'm forced to say it. Nigeria is really heading towards end time if this tout is elected.
Shut up n dnt be stupid
GEJ must rule till 2019 better go 2 Ghana
Re: Ex-acn Member Asari Dokubo To Declare For The PDP by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
Melford Dokubo Goodhead Jr. aka Asari Dokubo should declare for PDP and be voted as the next Governor of Rivers State.

I want this guy in the Government House, and Amaechi pushed out of PDP. It will enable us probe Amaechi and put him under lock and key forever, and more so, we can use the billions wisely and prepare for the days and times ahead.

1 Like

Re: Ex-acn Member Asari Dokubo To Declare For The PDP by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
yes he must ***breakup of Nigeria my aim*** oh yeah he must

Akpa ife:
Shut up n dnt be stupid
GEJ must rule till 2019 better go 2 Ghana

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Kelvin,the Notorious Kidnapper / Bode George: The Conspiracy That Sent Me To Jail (tinubu Not Involved). / Justice Salami Retires!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.