Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214692 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
New week new deal as usual, pics coming soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mr. Rotecch... the chicken is now in the coop. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Oh that is good sir
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2016
Visit our ikorodu store for electrical and plumbing fittings
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by nycobama: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Kindly send me catalogues and prices on tiles, water closet and other toilet and kitchen fittings I will need for 8 toilets and 2 kitchen.

Send to my email olumidepopoola44@Gmail.com

For quick response send to my WhatsApp. +60146489827

rotecch77:
More
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ok, thanks I will chat with you on whatzap
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Thank you all for your patronages
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by davinchi(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2016
Can you please send me a price list with pictures for bathroom fixtures ( all grades)?Water closet
Wash hand basin
Wall and floor tiles for bathroom
Wall and floor tiles for kitchen
Floor tiles for bedroom
Vitrified floor tiles for living room.
Black tiles for front Coridor
Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
Water heater. Colourful wash hand sink for dining area.
120 by 90 cubicle
Bath tub
Pls send to vakpabio@animalcare-ng.com ASAP
Thanks

densel:
Can you please send me a price list with pictures for bathroom fixtures ( all grades)?Water closet
Wash hand basin
Floor tiles for bedroom
Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
Pls send the pictures n price of these items to uchemaino01@gmail.com. I'm at roofing stage. Thanks
[b][/b]
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by davinchi(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2016
Wash hand basin
Floor tiles for bedroom
Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
120 by 90 cubicle
Bath tub
Pls send the pictures n price of these items to vakpabio@animalcare-ng.com ASAP

densel:
Wash hand basin
Floor tiles for bedroom
Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
Pls send the pictures n price of these items to uchemaino01@gmail.com. I'm at roofing stage. Thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by davinchi(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Rotech, I didn't know you sell electrical fittings.Please send catalogue and prices of all electrical fittings to vakpabio@animalcare-ng.com ASAP.Thanks

rotecch77:
Visit our ikorodu store for electrical and plumbing fittings
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by davinchi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wash hand basin
Floor tiles for bedroom
Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
120 by 90 cubicle
Bath tub
Pls send to vakpabio@animalcare-ng.com ASAP
Thanks

densel:
Wash hand basin
Floor tiles for bedroom
Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
[b][/b]
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:09am On Mar 20, 2016
@davinchi and densel, thanks I will do so
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Watch out here
Massive tiling job for nl member coming soon

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:09am On Mar 22, 2016
rooms and sittingroom tiles ready to be use

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Update coming soon about Lagos site /ibadan site

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by shogbenga: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
why is your free delivery not covering Abuja
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
We are doing it gradually by gradually we will get there soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ibadan project update

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by tonialex3: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hello Rotecch77. I am impressed by your marketing in here and also of some of your work. I'm going to need your services sooner than later so kindly send your email, website, office address or any info that can help me keep in touch. Send to olalekansoga@yahoo.com. Will be expecting your response. Thank you.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Thanks,chief lekan,
Rotech77@yahoo.com.uk
I will forward it to your mails also
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
rotecch77:
Ibadan project update

Good work, Oga Rotecch. Keep it up as usual.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Thanks baba hajji,your cousin just contacted me about that stuff.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
rotecch77:
Thanks baba hajji,your cousin just contacted me about that stuff.

Good. I know small business, big business; business nah business.. abi?

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Yes o Hajji
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
More coming, happy jumat to all our esteem Muslim client
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Booster pump, used to increase the water bar (pressure) if you want your house water to have more pressure, just ring rotech

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by sholatech(m): 12:40am On Apr 04, 2016
rotecch77:
Booster pump, used to increase the water bar (pressure) if you want your house water to have more pressure, just ring rotech

Hi Rotech,pls how much Is your YDS-10 boo pump?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Price range 7k-12k
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Something coming watch out

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (67) (Reply)

Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Prices For These Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.