Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214661 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by skyps(m): 2:11am On Apr 09, 2016
Please what is the cost bathtub?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Which types and make
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by fash78(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
rotecch77:
More
How much is this outside wall tile per sqm?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Let me see the pics of the tiles you are talking about sir
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
More coming

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wkd delivery to nl member site

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Sammiejo: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2016
rotecch77:
Booster pump, used to increase the water bar (pressure) if you want your house water to have more pressure, just ring rotech

Source of energy? My client needs a similar device powered by solar.

Do you have a rectangular Jacuzzi? Please post photos if you do?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2016
I don't have the solar type

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2016
Thank you all for the trust you have in rotecch team, we will continue to serve you better

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by sleekdre: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Is that a brick like tiles? What's the price, pls.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yes its brick like tiles 2500

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by nice2000: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2016
Do u have this type of tiles, and what's ur price.

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by nice2000: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2016
Can you please send me a price list with pictures for all tiles grades.

Bedrooms floor tiles
Wall and floor tiles for bathroom
Wall and floor tiles for kitchen
Floor tiles for lobbry
Black polished floor tiles for living room.
Black tiles for front Coridor.

My email: ibude77@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ok, I will send it to your mail box
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by allhavesinned: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
rotecch77:
Yes its brick like tiles 2500

Is the Black and White tiles 60 x 60 and if yes how much per Sqm and how many makes a Sqm. How about the wooden tiles
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yes, its 60x60 and its normaly comes in 1.44 in a carton 4PCs
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by chitown(m): 3:02am On Apr 25, 2016
Rotech,
Do you also do kitchen cabinets and wardrobes?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by FastShipping: 1:27am On Apr 26, 2016
rotecch77:
I don't have the solar type

Oga, what about the other Jacuzzi I asked you to post? Or do you think I'm not serious about buying?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:28am On Apr 27, 2016
Sorry my oga,too much assignment on My head,i realy appriate your time on our tread let alone request for pics /qoutation, i take all my ogas serious, without you people we cant grow, kindly check your whatzap for the reply message i will also post morè pics for others to see as usual

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2016
New ibadan deal pics. delivery on the way
Client;nairalander by associate
More pics of the Jacuzzi is coming

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Morè pics of the Tiles selected/ special shower enclosure

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by FastShipping: 12:43am On Apr 27, 2016
I like this jet-tub but I want to see the double ones and their cost.

How much is the Jacuzzi below?

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Thanks Oga Fastshiping,i have send the qoute to your whatzap number
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Watch out for New tread about our New project for nairalander by associate
Project;construct of 6bèdroom dúplex and 2 unit of Mini flat / a detached 2bedroom flat all in 128x63 size of Land.
Coming soon! See few pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by KOCLAG: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2016
Please do you sell marble? If yes, how much is it per sqm? Thanks.

rotecch77:
Watch out for New tread about our New project for nairalander by associate
Project;construct of 6bèdroom dúplex and 2 unit of Mini flat / a detached 2bedroom flat all in 128x63 size of Land.
Coming soon! See few pics
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yes ,it range from 5000-25,000 per meter

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by sleekdre: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
rotecch77:
Sorry my oga,too much assignment on My head,i realy appriate your time on our tread let alone request for pics /qoutation, i take all my ogas serious, without you people we cant grow, kindly check your whatzap for the reply message i will also post morè pics for others to see as usual

Please, how much for this Jacuzzi like bathtub? I've been looking for it for awhile now. I will appreciate your response.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
180-200k
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by FastShipping: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
How much are these porcelain tiles sold for? I saw them when I went through your thread.

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by BiggyBamBam: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
@Rotecch77,

I like the way you show your work through constant updates through pictures.

However, I will like to advice you on these small issues;

1. When taking the final picture, make sure you clean up the place.
2. Make sure the edges of the work are cleaned properly, there should be no residue of Paint, Cement, Adhesive etc. It will show your work as very neat.
3. Never be tempted in displaying pictures of someone else's job posted on Marketing/Product Websites. If you are displaying it just to show client, state it that "IT'S FOR MARKETING PURPOSES".

The way, I see you, the SKY WON'T BE YOUR LIMIT BUT YOUR STARTING POINT"

There is no way my conscience will allow me patronize someone else when I have a project, when I know you are here!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (67) (Reply)

Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Prices For These Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.