Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214183 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2016
@biggybambam;i love this your user name,back to the advise i will say a big thank to that,at time we may not have a chance to take final picture of our work when the owner of the project do the general cleaning of. House. When they àre packing into the building, so that is why you see all those few unclean area you mentioned but we will find a solution to that in other to promote our work, morè so all pics i posted is our job, thanks so much for advise and waiting patiently to the time you will call us for your own deal Sir GOd bless you and other nairalanders

@Fastshiping; the wall Tiles on the pics is 2500 while the floor is 4500

New ibadan deal with nl member full lorry 30tones capacity full of Tiles delivered yesterday night, also Magboro tiling Project for diàspora client on the way

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2016
That above is a lovely tile. Spanish? How much per sqm and what size is the tile. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by FastShipping: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
I don't really like the one you displayed.

Get me any of these two or similar. It must be 24" by 24" or wider.

To make it a little easier for you and my guy, go ahead and include glazed porcelain as well.

Now we can do polished and glazed porcelain tiles.

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
@fastshipping,Ok noted Sir,
@Hajji the Tiles is 3800 per meter Sir
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
rotecch77:
@Hajji the Tiles is 3800 per meter Sir

Thanks Boss.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
You àre the most high boss Sir
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Ibadan deal, morè deal coming again from the same client after the 1st delivery which he was Happy with, as they says "one good turn deserve another"
Thank you all
Also watch out for our New deal pics with another nairalander from osun-state (Ife)
Tiling and plumbing

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
Our construction gallery tread is coming soon, "rotech construction gallery"

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by FastShipping: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
I like this tile but it looks like glazed porcelain. What is its size and cost?

Did my guy contact you yet?

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Yes, the guy called me, the tiles is gloxy surface porcelain tiles its also among the pics I sent to you last time
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by cutieolaedo(f): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
1Segzy:

WHAOOO. Mix up. Its either my pictures go to a different thread or somebody impersonated rotech. I am wondering what is happening myself. Funny enough the guy is pretty honest. I will findout what is happening and correct the errors.

Maybe u can ask for his name, so we know
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Thanks cutieolaedo,its actually another person, but this nairalander just gave me another good deal full load of 15tons tiles and other bathroom materials (shower cubicle etc) the goods was delivered to him at ibadan 2days ago (see pics up there )
Thanks you so much
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by cutieolaedo(f): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
rotecch77:
Thanks cutieolaedo,its actually another person, but this nairalander just gave me another good deal full load of 15tons tiles and other bathroom materials (shower cubicle etc) the goods was delivered to him at ibadan 2days ago (see pics up there )
Thanks you so much

That's nice, since the client said the guy was honest, it's only normal we know who this "honest person" is. As dishonest people are been fished out, honest people should also be praised.

Can I see ur shower cubicle?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ok let me have your whatzap number or mail
08066619493 my number
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2016
More coming soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2016
Osun state project coming soon, tiling/plumbing
Client; nler member
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Dieumerci(m): 7:16am On May 04, 2016
Pls send me the prices of these tiles.
1. Chinese wall tiles.
2. Chinese 60*60 super glazed tiles for a sitting room.
3. Chinese 30*30 non-glazed tiles for a bedroom.
4. Chinese floor tiles for Bathrooms.

Send to pepe102175 at gmail dot com.

Thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Mystical888: 9:14am On May 04, 2016
Hello Rotech,
In this your line of business, I’m sure you have different categories of customers and you’ll agree with me that you’d definitely have classed them into the following:-

Promising:-
Those who buy expensive wares in large quantity, this is where the profit is for you. You therefore don’t joke with this class of customers.
You prefer to travel all the way to make deliveries by yourself.
This category of customers are those you label as “diaspora customers” business men carrying out huge projects in Ibadan and Ilorin also fall under this category.

Less promising:-
Those customers who order for a few square meters of floor tiles for bathroom only.
They are always after the cheapest china tiles and often demand huge discounts.
They prefer to pick up their supply by themselves to further cut down on cost.
To this category of customers it takes forever to deliver their supplies, the agreement is not enough to even pay for fuel to carry out delivery of their purchase to site, especially with the fuel scarcity and hike in fuel price.

Not promising:-
This category of people always ask for prices, pictures and quotes of everything you sell.
From tiles, wash hand basin, Jacuzzi, water closet and kitchen sinks to taps and water heaters.
They plan to buy those items but are not ready yet.
However, to keep up with their demands, you pay for extra internet data to post and send pictures, carry out market research and even do follow ups.
You prefer this category to the less promising, with the hope that they will one day make huge purchase and you’ll end up making large profits from the transaction.

This post is just a figment of the imagination of an observing nairalander.
It is not meant to cause disunity among members.
Just for fun grin
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:49pm On May 04, 2016
Thanks, we nairalanders are one family and all fingers are not equal.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by barakah(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2016
Mystical888:

Hello Rotech,
In this your line of business, I’m sure you have different categories of customers and you’ll agree with me that you’d definitely have classed them into the following:-
Promising:-
Those who buy expensive wares in large quantity, this is where the profit is for you. You therefore don’t joke with this class of customers.
You prefer to travel all the way to make deliveries by yourself.

Less promising:-
Those customers who order for a few square meters of floor tiles for bathroom only.
They are always after the cheapest china tiles and often demand huge discounts.
They prefer to pick up their supply by themselves to further cut down on cost.
To this category of customers it takes forever to deliver their supplies, the agreement is not enough to even pay for fuel to carry out delivery of their purchase to site, especially with the fuel scarcity and hike in fuel price.

This sounds familiar, I can't agree less with this poster.
This seems like one of the things you need to urgently do something about Oga Rotech.

rotecch77:
Thanks, we nairalanders are one family and all fingers are not equal.

Sure fingers are not equal, so you refuse to treat us equally.
It's easy for you to make deliveries to far away Ilorin and Ibadan but some of us just next door are yet to get the items we've paid for after weeks or months of payments.
Remember?
Ikorodu man,
Water tank
Pumping machine
Two months on and still counting....
You should understand that we know where to buy these items, but for convenience.
Playing the waiting game for so long isn't however convenient anymore.

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:56pm On May 04, 2016
Hahah so its you my Oga, pls don't mind me Jare, you know that your money and goods is safe that is why you self relaxed, but truly you have execise patient enough, as we discused last time far delivery always take much of my time, but that doesn't mean I should not send yours on time, pls I'm very sorry I will take it there btw tomorrow and Saturday, you know I treat all client the same,..... We are neighbour in ikorodu again, that alone is another plus when the time of house warming come I MUST be there to take my non alcoholic hennesy like that one Hajji mufutau do take
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2016
More. Coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2016
Oga barakah; your goods is delivered as promised sir, thanks once again,expecting more good deal from you and others
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2016
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by barakah(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2016
rotecch77:
Oga barakah; your goods is delivered as promised sir, thanks once again,expecting more good deal from you and others

Thanks!
High quality merchandise as usual.
Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2016
Bravo remark from you sir,thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2016
more project update coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2016
No body has monopoly of wisdom, but we always try to make our client have value for there money
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Chekitaut: 7:00am On May 09, 2016
Cheapest now
Call now
Iron rod selling @ N125,000-130,000/ton

Contact us for Granite
Mainland =N130,000/30tons
Island to Ajah roundabout= N140,000/30tons
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2016
New tiling project for daispora client,
More update pics coming soon

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:40am On May 11, 2016
More( its a detached house) duplex

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2016
More. Coming

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.