Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner (18031 Views)

Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by Demdem(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

Thank you for your opinion . . Still changes nothing . . .

Actually it does to those just knowing that Jonathan failed miserably as governor in contrast to Amaechi.cheesy
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
Demdem:

Actually it does to those just knowing that Jonathan failed miserably as governor in contrast to Amaechi.cheesy

Oya clap for yaself . . . .
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by ibrahym47(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
d headline supose 2 b ''JAMIU VS NAIRALANDAS'' Gues wat, jamiu mis-yarn due 2 blind argument.
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

Am proudly Yoruba so kindly drop the tribal slant . .

Why do you people needlessly lie over little things like cowards?
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by Demdem(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

Oya clap for yaself . . . .

Don't need to. I enjoy informing those that don't know.
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
legalcode:

Young man, if you dont have reasonable stuff to say , pls keep shut. You have persistently refused to make sense in all your comments.
old man, due to ur senile age, dnt u think u will need a memory booster to aid ur ability to apprehend?
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
agbameta:

Why do you people needlessly lie over little things like cowards?

Eko Ile . . . . Who needs the express permission of a freak to validate my origins . . .

btw, your quest is dated & aged cos its a forgone issue . . .
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

Eko Ile . . . . Who needs the express permission of a freak to validate my origins . . .

btw, your quest is dated & aged cos its a forgone issue . . .

You don't even need permission from yourself to lie and deny your own identity on the internet, you lie regardless because lying is part of your form and who you are as a human being.

Btw, are you one of eko ile loverboys yelling eko ile all over the place? Are you ghayyy?
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
agbameta:

You don't even need permission from yourself to lie and deny your own identity on the internet, you lie regardless because lying is part of your form and who you are as a human being.

Btw, are you one of eko ile loverboys yelling eko ile all over the place? Are you ghayyy?

Eko Ile a.k.a Babapupa a.k.a Plaindealer . . . Please shut up and step aside for more fruitful exchange. . .

Your dated in your present thread derailing attempt . . . Meet the rest of your ACN crew for a detailed briefing on how it all ended pertaining to my origins . .

Am not your regular Ethnic E-warrior you desire to validate my roots . . .

Now lets focus on the thread . . .Shall we . . . .

2 Likes

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

[s]
Eko Ile a.k.a Babapupa a.k.a Plaindealer . . . Please shut up and step aside for more fruitful exchange. . .

Your dated in your present thread derailing attempt . . . Meet the rest of your ACN crew for a detailed briefing on how it all ended pertaining to my origins . .

Am not your regular Ethnic E-warrior you desire to validate my roots . . .

Now lets focus on the thread . . .Shall we . . .[/s] .

I'm not interested in your dumb fantasies and pedestrian preoccupations. Is the trash above the reason why you lie and deny your own identity like a coward?
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
agbameta:

I'm not interested in your dumb fantasies and pedestrian preoccupations. Is the trash above the reason why you lie and deny your own identity like a coward?

As if your bullshyte opinions and thought matters **smh** . . . .

The hypocrite accusing me of lying when he is denying his alter moniker Eko Ile . . . What a jerk . . .

Now focus on the thread . . . .

2 Likes

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by clint77ng: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
nuclearboy:

What if the "rebel" 7 (?) field Amaechi against Jonathan? Who will you choose?

1. Amaechi is SS + Igbo
2. His word can be trusted
3. He is a performer
4. He'll carry along Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ikwerre etc
5. He does NOT believe militants should get 65K whist graduates roam the streets
6. He is NOT divisive as evidenced by feeling its only fair to allow another ethnicity have Rivers governorship after him!
As long as its not goiing back to the north. Correction: Amaechi is ss/sw
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

[s]As if your bullshyte opinions and thought matters **smh** . . . .

The hypocrite accusing me of lying when he is denying his alter moniker Eko Ile . . . What a jerk . . .

Now focus on the thread . . . .[/s]

So, this eko ile person and tale made you lie and deny your own identity? Sounds kind ofretarded, goofy and moronic.. You sound and reason like a 2 year old baby..
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
agbameta:

So, this eko ile person and tale made you lie and deny your own identity? Sounds kind ofretarded, goofy and moronic..

With each post you sound quite silly . . If your next post doesn't relate to this thread . .

You will simply validate my view of your perennial idiocy . . . .

2 Likes

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by Akiika: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Good God, look at the faces of the old cargoes leading this country!
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by dapachez: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
See your self,is this post about Buhari or the APC,isn't it about PDP? Since when did senator Ndume become a member of APC or CPC? Stay on the topic and stop derailing or does Buhari give you nightmares. You guys just keep opn giving the dude cheap publicity that he does not deserve
ckkris: Oh. When will Buhari be hosting Boko Harem dinner for Senator Ndume, the r6, and the rest of them?
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

[s]With each post you sound quite silly . . If your next post doesn't relate to this thread . .

You will simply validate my view of your perennial idiocy . .[/s] . .

I still don't know what your recycled dumb rubbish got to do with you lying and denying your own identity.

Like I said, you sound and reason like 2 year old..

1 Like

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Jamiu....

Nice name for a clown... grin grin
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
agbameta:

I still don't know what your recycled dumb rubbish got to do with you lying and denying your own identity.

Like I said, you sound and reason like 2 year old..

The impossible fool exhibiting Extreme and chronic perennial stupidity

2 Likes

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by seanet02: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

The impossible fool exhibiting Extreme and chronic perennial stupidity

. Jejelogo, kedu, how far? how market?
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by seanet02: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
ALAKE_OF_EGBA: Jamiu....

. Jejelogo is his real name
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2013

Welcome to the thread the ALAKE OF IGBE
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2013

Jamiu jawere ikechuku Akabuegbe....lmao grin
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

Welcome to the thread the ALAKE OF IGBE

Jamiu.....from Arochukwu....

Jasigbo....k'owere k'owere

1 Like

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
agbameta:

Jamiu jawere ikechuku Akabuegbe....lmao grin

Lolz . . . . Insipid clowns on parade . . . .let the show start . . . .

1 Like

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Enough of the thread derailing . . . .lets stick to discussing issues . . . .

I need mentally stimulating debates than this aimless circus parade your all engaging in. . .

1 Like

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
ALAKE_OF_EGBA:

Jamiu.....from Arochukwu....

Jasigbo....k'owere k'owere

Oh shiitttt. lmao.

LWKMD...
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
The villagers can not stay in their villages and must move to Yorubaland for survival.

Their leaders can not leave their families in their villages and must stash them away in Yorubaland for safekeeping and good life

Now they are lying and changing their identity and names to Yoruba names

What's next? grin
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine: Enough of the thread derailing . . . .lets stick to discussing issues . . . .

I need mentally stimulating debates than this aimless circus parade your all engaging in. . .

Well....you started it...but you won't be the one to end it...we will stop when we want to.

So...where exactly are you from? Bende...Ngwa or Mbaise?

1 Like

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
ALAKE_OF_EGBA:

Well....you started it...but you won't be the one to end it...we will stop when we want to.

So...where exactly are you from? Bende...Ngwa or Mbaise?

Slide Waxie a.k.a SLIMY WASIU . .Why not be a man and debate me with issues . . .You had to run off to log in with a proxy account . . .

Wasiu Proof to me your an intellect and face me . . . grin . .

Your all scampering tryna derail the thread cos your empty . . .

1 Like

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

[s]Slide Waxie a.k.a SLIMY WASIU . .Why not be a man and debate me with issues . . .You had to run off to log in with a proxy account . . .

Wasiu Proof to me your an intellect and face me . . . grin
[/s]

where exactly are you from? Bende...Ngwa or Mbaise? grin

1 Like

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

Slide Waxie a.k.a SLIMY WASIU . .Why not be a man and debate me with issues . . .You had to run off to log in with a proxy account . . .

Wasiu Proof to me your an intellect and face me . . . grin . .

Your all scampering tryna derail the thread cos your empty . . .

Your eyes don dey blur abi? or rather you are confused.

You are not Yoruba....you will never be!!!

Be proud for once of your heritage...clam it..hug it. It defines who and what you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia / 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili / Akwa Ibom State Christmas Carol Night, 2018 At Uyo Township Stadium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.