Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner (18030 Views)

Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
ALAKE_OF_EGBA:

Your eyes don dey blur abi? or rather you are confused.

You are not Yoruba....you will never be!!!

Be proud for once of your heritage...clam it..hug it. It defines who and what you are.

Your obviously a learner SLIDE Waxie Wasiu, i don't claim Lagos stupidly like a some retards and i dont need t answer to mongrels , if you seek answers then ask those who towed similar path but came out looking very silly . . .. .

Can you simply proof to me that all APC mugs are intelligent enough to abide by the contents of the thread .
. .
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by Eledan: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
ALAKE_OF_EGBA:

Your eyes don dey blur abi? or rather you are confused.

You are not Yoruba....you will never be!!!

Be proud for once of your heritage...clam it..hug it. It defines who and what you are.

It's the nature of some people to avoid..run from everything that defines their origin...they hate their history...hate their names..hate their land and above all hate themselves.

1 Like

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

Your obviously a learner SLIDE Waxie Wasiu, i don't claim Lagos stupidly like a some retards and i dont need t answer to mongrels , if you seek answers then ask those who towed similar path but came out looking very silly . . .. .

Can you simply proof to me that all APC mugs are intelligent enough to abide by the contents of the thread .
. .

You are obviously confused...but I will let you continue with the folly...can't help you on that.

I've told you that you wont define the theme of this thread....we will do that when exactly we want to.

So I asked again...where are you from? undecided
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
ALAKE_OF_EGBA:

So I asked again...where are you from? undecided

Okemesi . . Go figure that out . . .

now SLIDE Waxie Wasiu, pick up the challenge and debate based on the thread . . .
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

[s]
Your obviously a learner Wasiu, i don't claim Lagos stupidly like a some retards and i dont need t answer to mongrels , if you seek answers then ask those who towed similar path but came out looking very silly . . .. .

Can you simply proof to me that all APC mugs are intelligent enough to abide by the contents of the thread [/s]. .

Jamiu Ikeshuku, you are not running the show here.

All discomfort comes from suppressing your true identity. -Bryant H. McGill
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
agbameta:

Jamiu Ikeshuku, you are not running the show here.

All discomfort comes from suppressing your true identity. -Bryant H. McGill

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stvpid.

John Wayne

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

Okemesi . . Go figure that out . . .

now [s]SLIDE Waxie Wasiu, pick up the challenge and debate based on the thread . . [/s].

Adugbo wo l'okemesi..?
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

.[s] Go figure that out . . .

now SLIDE Waxie Wasiu, pick up the challenge and debate based on the thread[/s]

Jamiu Ikeshuku, we are just trying to help you finish what you started.. grin

Only shallow, insecure, low self esteem people with no sense of pride, self what and belonging deny their own identity which is what you really are...
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

Life is tough, but it's tougher when stvpid Jamiu Ikeshuku lies about his true identity

Jamiu Ikechuku

Fixed... grin
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
ALAKE_OF_EGBA:

Adugbo wo l'okemesi..?

Why ti o fi bere Adugbo mi ? undecided . . .
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by Mario1983(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
A leader that is afraid to let its people judge the
truth and falsehood in an open forum is a leader
that is afraid of its people wishes and aspirations
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by plaindealer: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
Jamiu battered and bruised like pinata.

@ Alake and agbameta, abeg easy on poor Jamiu, the boy don receive enough beating.
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
ALAKE_OF_EGBA:

Adugbo wo l'okemesi..?

He obviously pulled that out of his asssss. grin
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pathetic dull cowards switching IDs . . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine: [s]Pathetic dull cowards switching Ids . . . . [/s]

Jamiu, from okemesi in aroshuku LG/Anambra state..

Okemesi ko, Oyomesi ni..

What a self hating loser.. grin
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
agbameta:

Jamiu, from okemesi in aroshuku LG/Anambra state..

Okemesi ko, Oyomesi ni..

What a self hating loser.. grin

I hate pride, but if I were going to be proud of anything it would have to be something I'd done myself. Race pride is kind of stupid.

Carroll O'Connor

Been Yoruba shouldn't be seen as been divine . . . it doesn't confer one with certain advantages over others who are not Yoruba . . So quit it . . .

2 Likes

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

[s]Give me a smart id/iot over a stvpid genius any day.

Samuel Goldwyn

[/s]

Is the silly quote above the reason why you hate yourself by denying your own identity and belonging?

grin
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:
[s]
I hate pride, but if I were going to be proud of anything it would have to be something I'd done myself. Race pride is kind of stupid.

Carroll O'Connor

Been Yoruba shouldn't be seen as been divine . . . it doesn't confer one with certain advantage over others who are not Yoruba . .

[/s]

Is the silly quote above the reason why you hate yourself by denying your own identity and belonging?

grin
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by Smooyis(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
nuclearboy:

What if the "rebel" 7 (?) field Amaechi against Jonathan? Who will you choose?

1. Amaechi is SS + Igbo
2. His word can be trusted
3. He is a performer
4. He'll carry along Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ikwerre etc
5. He does NOT believe militants should get 65K whist graduates roam the streets
6. He is NOT divisive as evidenced by feeling its only fair to allow another ethnicity have Rivers governorship after him!
This has really flashed my mind before. If it happens, he will beat GEJ hands down. Because there will be a lot sympathy votes from across the country for him.
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Smooyis: This has really flashed my mind before. If it happens, he will beat GEJ hands down. Because there will be a lot sympathy votes from across the country for him.

Lolz @ Sympathy votes . . . . grin
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by karlmax2: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

Carroll O'Connor

Been Yoruba shouldn't be seen as been divine . . . it doesn't confer one with certain advantages over others who are not Yoruba . . So quit it . . .

don't mind these AC.N\ APC bigots they think anybody that supports gej is ibo or from the south south they would be shocked come 2015. Just like in ondo where their party came 3rd. They would feel the brunt of aligning with those that served in the regime that was responsible for the cancellation of the june 12 election. They think all yorubas are fools. They can continue putting their head deep in their so called leaders ass as long as they like.their deception is failling them as each day passes.. If their paymaster tinubu really care about the SW how come since the inception of his party AC to AC.N has never fielded a yoruba man for the presidential elections. but the demonized pdp has fielded one!! And they claim to have our intrest. When his party name was AC he fielded atiku as president who helped him form the party. Then when they were called ac.N they fielded nuhu ribadu and now that they are apc they would field another northerner.the question I have for those clowns are ,in whose interest is their paymaster working for? The yoruba race or our enemy?

2 Likes

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
karl max: [s]don't mind these AC.N\ APC bigots they think anybody that supports gej is ibo or from the south south they would be shocked come 2015. Just like in ondo where their party came 3rd. They would feel the brunt of aligning with those that served in the regime that was responsible for the cancellation of the june 12 election. They think all yorubas are fools. They can continue putting their head deep in their so called leaders ass as long as they like.their deception is failling them as each day passes.. If their paymaster tinubu really care about the SW how come since the inception of his party AC to AC.N has never fielded a yoruba man for the presidential elections. but the demonized pdp has fielded one!! And they claim to have our intrest. When his party name was AC he fielded atiku as president who helped him form the party. Then when they were called ac.N they fielded nuhu ribadu and now that they are apc they would field another northerner.the question I have for those clowns are ,in whose interest is their paymaster working for? The yoruba race or our enemy?[/s]

Not another ibo emotional rant.

Abeg don't bore us with your low self esteem, insecure and girly emotional rant.
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by dbilz(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie: jamiu jamiu...dnt u see u are the invalid here? grin

Why were u not invited?

The truth is reversed:

1. U sent invitation to someone because u biliv they are important..

2. They reject d honor because u are not so important!

So tell me, apart from u, jamiu the online ranter, grin who are the real invalids in this dinner context?

grin

I swear u b reeeeeaaaaalllllll badosky! And I sure say ddt Jamiu na phiidiiphii phikin.
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Battered and bruised, Jamiu don pick race.... grin
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by dbilz(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

It doesn't bother me when un-informed folks call me Jamiu cos its very far from my name. So ride on bruv, you are permitted grin.

Did the absence of the invalids stop the event which was beamed live on NTA ?.

If your answer is no. Then you need go sit on the bench cos your current mastvbation of the absence of those dissident invalids is futile.

How will people expect them to attend the dinner of their bosses who just bruised their face by closing down their renegade and illegal office grin.

Boss ma foot! Boss wey no get gutzzzz. And moreover, I thought GEJ was left ssssnnnnnoooorrrrriiiiiinnnnggggg on sit in broad daylight after dos king kongs walked out of d otueke fishermans ........ Warefa. Are you a learner ? undecided

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by LBT: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

How will you get my points when your exhibiting intentional mischief.

1) It is very important cos the event was beamed live to all, and it was a success even with the absence of the invalids. No one missed them.

The live airing of the event will dispel all reporting nuisances that might arise.

2) The current dissenting invalids are still PDP members until they decamp, so it isn't out of place to also extend same to them, even though the event was meant for the prevailing valid majority who hosted a successful convention grin

3) The declination of the invalids was expected, and they were not missed. It's a personal decision of theirs to be absent, the party did the right thing to send invitation to all senior party members irrespective of their current standing.

4) I don't need to be invited to know when to tell peeps who spew crap consistently to nip it sharply. . .

5) You need to go back to the basics and learn . . You came out too weak . . embarassed
your point lack logic; was NTA not beaming events during Abacha rule? Is NTA not owned by the Federal govt? I didn't watch the dinner and I know some people didn't watch it too, Gej and PDP are getting weaker by the day let see how things play out as he formed SS and SE alliance is not helping at all: they thought they can pull through together with their arrogance. They keep calling the West names that are unprintable and thinking they are not relevant, the North is teaching you how to play politics. May the best win 2015
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
LBT: your point lack logic; was NTA not beaming events during Abacha rule? Is NTA not owned by the Federal govt? I didn't watch the dinner and I know some people didn't watch it too, Gej and PDP are getting weaker by the day let see how things play out as he formed SS and SE alliance is not helping at all: they thought they can pull through together with their arrogance. They keep calling the West names that are unprintable and thinking they are not relevant, the North is teaching you how to play politics. May the best win 2015

You were just blabbing to no where , how did the tripe above dispel even one point I listed.

I will give you another opportunity to try and do justice to what you seek to address . . .
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

You were just blabbing to no where , i will once again do a recap to expose your folly. See below

SLIDE waxie: jamiu jamiu...dnt u see u are the invalid here? grin

Why were u not invited?

The truth is reversed:

1. U sent invitation to someone because u biliv they are important..

2. They reject d honor because u are not so important!

So tell me, apart from u, jamiu the online ranter, grin who are the real invalids in this dinner context?

Poor Jamiu Ikeshuku from Aroshuku grin grin
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by jmaine: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
karl max: don't mind these AC.N\ APC bigots they think anybody that supports gej is ibo or from the south south they would be shocked come 2015.

The Ediots seem to forget that the defunct ACN they support can never be = Yoruba . .

They have consistently shown as evident on this thread to be slow and redundant upstairs.
Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by agbameta: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

The Ediots seem to forget that the defunct ACN they support can never be = Yoruba . .

They have consistently shown as evident on this board to be slow and redundant upstairs.

Jamiu, this Yoruba thing still dey pain you?

Your tru ibo identity and acceptance of your iboness is your only path to identity freedom and mental securitygrin

1 Like

Re: New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner by muktarmtt(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2013
alj harem: Even benue just sent his deputy. Lol Nassarawa was not even present so where are the middle belters ?

No niger
No kwara
No Nassarawa
benue sent deputy
No taraba

So where is the middle belt........ Smh
I tot dey say middle belt is north wit d north dis time around bcous of d crisis of BH haha dey wrong cos dey knw who is bhinde it so u cn fool dem dey will always b cor north so chnge ur tactics suckers hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council / 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou / Jonathan, Diezani Named In Italian ‘kickback’ Probe (the Guardian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.