Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit (36164 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / 6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo) / Governor Of Nairobi, Kenya Slaps Female Rep After President Jonathan’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2013
fingard02k: My pastor added me on facebook and i innocently
accepted.
2 Mins later his mssg came in:.
Pastor: how are you?
Me: am fine my daddy.
Pastor: may the building of heavenly favour collapse on
your head
Me: (no reply)
Pastor: may the thunder of Blessing strike you and your
family.
Pastor: are you there?
Me: yes my daddy
Pastor: you should be saying amen to claim the Blesings.
Me: ok,
Pastor:May over speeding trailer of blessings jam/crush
you and your family like a moving train, faster than the
speed of light in Jesus name.
Me: pastor thunder fire you!
How old are you? smh!
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2013
nerodenero: This is a show of shame and goes to show the Governor as someone that batters women.I'm very sure this is not the first time he is doing this.I think he beats his wife at home.He is an irresponsible governor,not worthy to be a leader and should be charged to Court.
before any person becomes a leader in a normal society arent they supposed to run a back ground check of his behavioural pattern,self control and self discipline as well as see how he handles his wife.how can a man who cant put his own home in order be a leader.abeg the woman should press charges jare.an example of a lousy man.even the bible described a man who lacks self control as a city without walls.mshewwwww
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by UKEngineer(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2013
I don't agree with men hitting women . . . . but every guy knows that if you confront a bigger stronger guy in the way that she did . . . you gonna get thumped . . . . she thought, like lots of women, that she could get in big man's face with no consequences or risk . . . . she was wrong. She is equally to blame . . . . .she has done this before on many occassions . . . turning up at official functions with her thugs in tow . . . .thinking she the big bad momma . . . . big man was not standing for her poking her finger in his face . . . . act like a lady, be treated like a lady . . . act like a thug, be treated like a thug . . . that's equality.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2013
THE MAN MUST BELONG 2 OYEDEPO'S CHURCH
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2013
UK-Engineer:
I don't agree with men hitting women . . . . but every guy knows that if you confront a bigger stronger guy in the way that she did . . . you gonna get thumped . . . . she thought, like lots of women, that she could get in big man's face with no consequences or risk . . . . she was wrong. She is equally to blame . . . . .she has done this before on many occassions . . . turning up at official functions with her thugs in tow . . . .thinking she the big bad momma . . . . big man was not standing for her poking her finger in his face . . . . act like a lady, be treated like a lady . . . act like a thug, be treated like a thug . . . that's equality.
amen ..u come pour your saliva on my face and u want to go free?
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: She got what she deserved, women always biting more they can chew, see how the airhead is talking to his face as if she wants to swallow him, with her mouth probably stinking like a pit latrine, kuddo Mr governor. U asked for equality well u gon get it .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
ABEG NO KILL MEWITH LAFF PLEASE
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by cdamsel(f): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2013
No diff wit d river's state assembly saga

Hahaha,y we Africans no like beta tin? undecided
Dat slap was uncalled 4
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Daresh(f): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2013
ayusco85: If i was the lady i will sue the governor for $1million. Evidence already on camera and several witnesses. I for don hammer o grin

That is ehn! I go hammer on top the guy head
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ritux: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2013
[size=16pt]Moderator please do your job. If you don't know what Mr Oluwaseun Osewa is paying you for, kindly tender your resignation letter to him.

Please change the headline. This has nothing to do with GEJ's visit to Kenya.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: . And I can assume your moma curses like a mad woman right?
Women learn t9 stop biting more than u can chew. And please u can
stop with your baseless projections not all women are disrespectful, u will never hear that they have been beaten or slapped. Is it how they taught u to speak to your superior in your household? I guess when your moma wants something she screams @ your dads face right? Yeaa you probably come from a family where women/wives abuse their husbands , no wonder u think she was doing something good
shut up there.violence does not solve anything and the last time i checked,no one is superior to any body.we are all equal in the sight of God and we are all equal in the eyes of the law.meanwhile you clearly lack proper home manners.if this is how you bark like a mad dog,then you need some refinement.didnt your dad or any of your male relation teach you that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD YOU ASSAULT A WOMAN.speaking about a man who acts on impulse instead of thorough thought before taking action.reminds me of people of your kind in the river state house of assembly who was using mace to hit another person,while the others were exchanging blows,cursing and tearing each others clothes.i wonder what such beasts will do to their own wives.smh
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Willgates(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2013
they see slap,but I see an opportunity for d lady to make millions in d court of law

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Isiterere(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2013
I expect this woman to take it up and fight for her right.

This should be lottery to richness

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2013
yuzedo: eyeyeyyeyeye, he have slep heh? he have slep her?? embarassed dis man have Bleep up!! angry womens shoud never never be slap in d face. only in d nyash. (CNN Knews repot 1995) undecided no uhuru unless dere is justice in dis matter plis! tenk.

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Broda09: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2013
Actually she is not a union rep but the Nairobi County Women's representative in parliament. Yes she is a parliamentarian, her name is Racheal Shebesh. The governor has since claimed that she kicked him in the balls and that's why he slapped her (of course the camera didnt capture that). They have both recorded statement with the police but the case is not expected to go anywhere.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by hoochay: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2013
fingard02k: My pastor added me on facebook and i innocently
accepted.
2 Mins later his mssg came in:.
Pastor: how are you?
Me: am fine my daddy.
Pastor: may the building of heavenly favour collapse on
your head
Pastor: may the thunder of Blessing strike you and your
family.
Pastor: are you there?
Me: yes my daddy
Pastor: you should be saying amen to claim the Blesings.
Me: ok,
Pastor:May over speeding trailer of blessings jam/crush
you and your family like a moving train, faster than the
speed of light in Jesus name.
Me: pastor thunder fire you!
end tim tins i guess*sobs*
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2013
Willgates: they see slap,but I see an opportunity for d lady to make millions in d court of law
gbam! 1 million likes.infact add fame to the list
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Ibrahimolaitan(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2013
magnetik: This is very bad of a Governor or any man towards a lady...
the man must be an area boys once.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2013
Broda09: Actually she is not a union rep but the Nairobi County Women's representative in parliament. Yes she is a parliamentarian, her name is Racheal Shebesh. The governor has since claimed that she kicked him in the balls and that's why he slapped her (of course the camera didnt capture that). They have both recorded statement with the police but the case is not expected to go anywhere.
*coughing * where did you get your information from.its her words against his and the recorded evidence against his claims baby!
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by musiwa1j: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2013
Abimloaded: The trouble wey Badluck cause for naija neva finish.. He don go cause anoda
^^^...@ mascobabs and abimloaded, you cut across as irresponsible as the governor.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by sanspiffy(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2013
Goodness me. Why would that animal raise his hands on a woman. Whatever that woman did that pricK has got no right to slap her. Smh damn Africans I feel like knocking him the Bleep out angry angry
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2013
kulyie: shut up there.violence does not solve anything and the last time i checked,no one is superior to any body.we are all equal in the sight of God and we are all equal in the eyes of the law.meanwhile you clearly lack proper home manners.if this is how you bark like a mad dog,then you need some refinement.didnt your dad or any of your male relation teach you that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD YOU ASSAULT A WOMAN.speaking about a man who acts on impulse instead of thorough thought before taking action.reminds me of people of your kind in the river state house of assembly who was using mace to hit another person,while the others were exchanging blows.i wonder what such beasts will do to their own wives.smh
old hag like u never see the wrongs in what you women do..u back yourself like dumb illiterates , tell me more about how your mum raised u , told u that u must finger and speak @ someone else face to make a point..so she couldn't ask for an audience, nahhh probably not in your books(how to b impolite according to my moma 101) ..
Ohhh the famous sentence: under no blah blah .guess your mom taught u to abuse your male relatives ..or maybe in your little brain men don't deserve respect ...lwkmd. someone come to your office, open her stinking mouth on your face pours saliva on your face, yell @ u, fingers u and threatens you in your own office, yet the woman is right..see your life? I smh 4 u, and I weep already for the severals slaps your daughters are going to receive because of their bad/lack of education.

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2013
[quote
author=ritux][size=16pt]Moderator please do your job. If you don't
know what Mr Oluwaseun Osewa is paying you for, kindly tender your
resignation letter to him.

Please change to headline. This has nothing to do with GEJ's visit to
Kenya.

[/size]
[/quote] 1 like
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by collynzo2(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2013
What has this got to do wih big Joe? You filthy OP
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by laplace19(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2013
Simply a mean governor
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by jonuel: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2013
This kind report sef! What has GEJ's visit got to do with the Gov. Of Nairobi slapping someone? Hands shouldn't be raised on women but must it be tied to GEJ? Make una free GEJ nah
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2013
Reminds me of a disgruntled man who slapped my mom years back in the office.of course she did not take it lightly.she pressed the right buttons,pressed charges and the man was made to pay for damages as well as publicly apologizing.mumy was likew dobale joor.of couse he did.that money was used to buy toyota corolla.that guy paid through his nose then.he brought his family to beg,she didnt answer.even went to meet my dad,he didnt even send them.the enjoyable part of the whole event then was when she drove the car beside him and splashed the water on him.i cant forget that day.mumsi later told me that shame made the man to resign.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by deeptesting(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2013
PureOhio:

....endangered specie in third world countries, not the world. Women are more protected then men in first world counties.

If that had happened in a "civilized" society, the governor would be found guilty of assault and would be asked to step down, while the lady would become a rich celebrity. Oprah will invite her to her show and so will Ellen. She'll be the spokesperson of a "stop violence against women" campaign.

Well it all depends on the angle you look at it, Ariel Castro kidnapped 3 ladies and held them up for 10yrs? Today he is dead but the ladies will live with the emotional and psychological trauma..Women are vulnerable and need more laws to protect them. So been in the western world does not change their vulnerability to abuse, however, they have a better platform to seek redress, don't paint Africa black,I won't take that from you.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Broda09: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2013
kulyie: *coughing * where did you get your information from.its her words against his and the recorded evidence against his claims baby!

By ABIGAEL SUM and NGARI GICHUKI

Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero has apologised for slapping Nairobi Women representative Rachel Shebesh, but not without saying why.

In a statement to newsrooms, Kidero said he acted out of anger after Shebesh assaulted him around his lower abdomen. “I found the act embarrassing, disgusting and highly disrespectful. Nonetheless, I wish to regard what happened to me that day as a despicable act of aggression on my personal integrity and that of the office of the Governor,” read part of the statement. The matter is under investigation.

Kidero, on the other hand, has termed the incident that took place at City Hall on Friday unfortunate and regrettable and assured residents of Nairobi that the matter that is now in the hands of the investigative authorities will be pursued within the due process to its logical conclusion

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/?articleID=2000093029&story_title=kidero-what-was-she-doing-around-my-lower-abdomen
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by FILEBE(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2013
owolabifunke14: The women in Kenya should stand up and fight that silly man. This is the last shit we can take in Nigeria
Iyabo Obasanjo was landed a dirty slap. Remember?
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by RealSleek(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2013
The only thing that will make me touch a woman is if she slap me first....I will assume she has grown some balls and I will treat her like a man even sango will nt be able to save her from my wrath
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: old hag like u never see the wrongs in what you women do..u back yourself like dumb illiterates , tell me more about how your mum raised u , told u that u must finger and speak @ someone else face to make a point..so she couldn't ask for an audience, nahhh probably not in your books(how to b impolite according to my moma 101) ..
Ohhh the famous sentence: under no blah blah .guess your mom taught u to abuse your male relatives ..or maybe in your little brain men don't deserve respect ...lwkmd. someone come to your office, open her stinking mouth on your face pours saliva on your face, yell @ u, fingers u and threatens you in your own office, yet the woman is right..see your life? I smh 4 u, and I weep already for the severals slaps your daughters are going to receive because of their bad/lack of education.
young,frustrated/disgruntled hag, i will kick as many mannerless dcks as much as possible.of course i have been doing that literarilly and i will CONTINUE TO DO THAT and i will train my daughters to kick the dicks of uncouth,disrespectful,violent and lousy men who have no iota of decorum.some men need to be sucked dry financially and ripped of their ego (money) so that they will have small sense.you disgust men!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israeli Strike Kills Wissam al-Tawil, Hezbollah Commander In Lebanon / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' / 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Haiti, Thousands Feared Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.