Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit (36197 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / 6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo) / Governor Of Nairobi, Kenya Slaps Female Rep After President Jonathan’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by size38: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2013
Our president GEJ has infested them with impunity and slapping syndrome found in naija political Arena
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2013
FILEBE:
Iyabo Obasanjo was landed a dirty slap. Remember?
and the abuser PAID for it.abi did you hear of the man afterward cheesy

revenge is like a bottle od ice cold coke,served to a thisty man 8-)
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2013
kulyie: I. will kick as many mannerless dcks as much as possible.of course i have been doing that literarilly and i will CONTINUE TO DO THAT and i will train my daughters to kick the dicks of uncouth,disrespectful,violent and lousy men who have no iota of decorum.some men need to be sucked dry financially and ripped of their ego (money) so that they will have small sense.you disgust men!
if you behave like an agbero u will b treated like an agbero .period.

Really weeping for your daughters
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by antifat(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2013
king arizona: cheesy the woman must have f**ked up.

I started from the bottom now am finally here!! gringringrin
Hmmm... A good start for this week,
Mmenh this week is gone be great smileysmileysmiley

A big shout out to MTN(even though them dey f**k up some times),
All nairalanders for waiting for me to comment before commenting like say na me give the mb to browse cheesy,
To my blackberry for giving me the opportunity, and also my NONSENSE
Black berry BATTERY(upon say e dey shine read, e still wait me I write all this
tin finish before e go write "Radio too low for battery use"#radio way I no fit even see)
Thank you!!! Danke!!! Gracias!!! Merci boku

Breath in....wink
Breath outwink
What is it called ----- fresh - air gringringrin
Like my German friends will say....
Ersten zu Kommentar cheesycheesycheesy

"Battery too low for radio use".....piiiinnnnn **sound**
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2013
These are the fucktards Africans cretins vote for. And later they will turn around and say it is the whiteman holding them down.

Here is the person claiming he does not remember slapping anyone:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DxQ4ogAbEc

And then, two days later, the person seems to remember in full details how the slap occurred.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000093029&story_title=kidero-what-was-she-doing-around-my-lower-abdomen

One would think memory becomes less strong as time pass. So immediately after the slap, you cannot remember anything? But 2 days later you remember everything? And what you said was obviously a lie considering the video evidence.

Moronic, unprincipled politicians that Africans vote for.

This is how the illiterate Hippotamus wife of a person Silverback Gorilla of Nigeria called Jonathan lied to the people that she was vacationing in Germany while using public funds to get professional treatment she and her husband looting and support of looters has ensured other Nigerians can never get.

The person women, like this Kenyan person, lied to people despite things being obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Phlone(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2013
king arizona: cheesy the woman must have f**ked up.

I started from the bottom now am finally here!! gringringrin
Hmmm... A good start for this week,
Mmenh this week is gone be great smileysmileysmiley

A big shout out to MTN(even though them dey f**k up some times),
All nairalanders for waiting for me to comment before commenting like say na me give the mb to browse cheesy,
To my blackberry for giving me the opportunity, and also my NONSENSE
Black berry BATTERY(upon say e dey shine read, e still wait me I write all this
tin finish before e go write "Radio too low for battery use"#radio way I no fit even see)
Thank you!!! Danke!!! Gracias!!! Merci boku

Breath in....wink
Breath outwink
What is it called ----- fresh - air gringringrin
Like my German friends will say....
Ersten zu Kommentar cheesycheesycheesy

You are a disgrace for supporting such savage act!!! How can you publicly justify slapping a woman in public by a supposed public servant. It's the same African mentality most of our politicians keep displaying to the world that has earned us all the tag called Third World Country.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2013
Stupiid thing to do

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ideyvexnow: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2013
While I am not in support of a man slapping a woman but women should learn how to act civilized.
There are better ways to demand for your rights.
Imagine her fronting the man in a crowded manner like this

So if you know say you no get strength to fight, then don't begin what you can't finish unless you sabi kungfu like Cynthia Rothrock.

If you want to be treated like a lady, then behave like one.

Violence begets violence.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2013
Animal in human skin

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2013
Daresh:

That is ehn! I go hammer on top the guy head
and become a brand name for violence agaist women.the rihanna/ chris brown saga just came to my mind.infact it enhanced her music career to the detriment of chris brown
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by kenjudy(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2013
See as every lady here dey attack dis man becos say na woman him slap. Abeg dis una slogan of not hitting a lady dey make una head dey blow. Dats y una dey neglect and insult men as if say dem be shit. If na me sef I kick her comot for outside. Yeye women wey no fit respect demselves and their husbands. Mtchewwww
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by jude33084(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2013
Is he a member of Winners church? undecided
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by kenjudy(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2013
Phlone:

You are a disgrace for supporting such savage act!!! How can you publicly justify slapping a woman in public by a supposed public servant. It's the same African mentality most of our politicians keep displaying to the world that has earned us all the tag called Third World Country.

And where has respecting and worshipping women gotten d western world eeh? Instead they gave them chances of reaping their men of everything they worked for after a divorce which they wickedly file for. Men doesn't get respect anymore because they shouldn't hit a woman, and women has taken to publicly demoting our dignity. I don't hit women myself not becos I can't but because if I do, dat woman na mortuary she go end up. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite: These are the fucktards Africans cretins vote for. And later they will turn around and say it is the whiteman holding them down.

Here is the person claiming he does not remember slapping anyone:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DxQ4ogAbEc

And then, two days later, the person seems to remember in full details how the slap occurred.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000093029&story_title=kidero-what-was-she-doing-around-my-lower-abdomen

One would think memory becomes less strong as time pass. So immediately after the slap, you cannot remember anything? But 2 days later you remember everything? And what you said was obviously a lie considering the video evidence.

Moronic, unprincipled politicians that Africans vote for.

This is how the illiterate Hippotamus wife of a person Silverback Gorilla of Nigeria called Jonathan lied to the people that she was vacationing in Germany while using public funds to get professional treatment she and her husband looting and support of looters has ensured other Nigerians can never get.

The person women, like this Kenyan person, lied to people despite things being obvious.
apparently the evidences against him are more and incriminating.with a good lawyer that will defend the woman in court,he can kiss his political career GOODBYE
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2013
kenjudy:

And where has respecting and worshipping women gotten d western world eeh? Instead they gave them chances of reaping their men of everything they worked for after a divorce which they wickedly file for. Men doesn't get respect anymore because they shouldn't hit a woman, and women has taken to publicly demoting our dignity. I don't hit women myself not becos I can't but because if I do, dat woman na mortuary she go end up. Rubbish!
they say nairaland is the reflection of the nigerian society,so i am not wrong if i say the nigerian men who make up a substantial number on nl believe in violence as well as support violence because ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.if nigerian men can support violence against women and the evidences are too numerous to list,no need for a soothsayer to tell me the meaning of I NO BE GENTLE MAN AT ALL,I BE AFRICAN MAN (felas song) means,i am not a gentle man,i am a very violent man.as in african man = VIOLENT MANthe river state fracas is just one of the numerous evidences to show how african men are very violent

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ideyvexnow: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2013
ibkaye: Stupiid thing to do

Biased thinking.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2013
@ op, do please edit the topic..this BS has nothing to do with GEJ. Must we put 9j in the spot on everything negative? Calling on the mods + Seun, please take this off front page if the post topic can't be edited.thank you.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2013
kenjudy: See as every lady here dey attack dis man becos say na woman him slap. Abeg dis una slogan of not hitting a lady dey make una head dey blow. Dats y una dey neglect and insult men as if say dem be shit. IF NA ME SEF I kICK HER COMOT FOR OUTSIDE. Yeye women wey no fit respect demselves and their husbands. Mtchewwww
look at the capitalized words which is another evidence of how violent african men are,how the violence runs through their veins and how they believe violence solves things.like i said ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2013
ideyvexnow:

Biased thinking.

Devil punish you there.

If the woman behaved respectfully, then I will support her, but she behaved like an Agbero and you are defending her simply because she is female.

A female who goes to fight a man is no longer a lady but a Ninja Assassin and the man must respond appropriately.

Nonsense

As for those citing Chris Brown vs Rihanna saga and blaming Chris Brown, wait make girl give you HIV or Hepetitis B or C, make I see whether you will not react accordingly.

Even girls pour acid or hot water on their boyfriends for choosing to marry someone else, so girls stop complaining.

You people are not as innocent and as helpless you always claim.

You are a person!

How did she fight him?

Where did you see a fight, cretin?

I wait.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2013
ideyvexnow:

Biased thinking.

Devil punish you there.

If the woman behaved respectfully, then I will support her, but she behaved like an Agbero and you are defending her simply because she is female.

A female who goes to fight a man is no longer a lady but a Ninja Assassin and the man must respond appropriately.

Nonsense

As for those citing Chris Brown vs Rihanna saga and blaming Chris Brown, wait make girl give you HIV or Hepetitis B or C, make I see whether you will not react accordingly.

Even girls pour acid or hot water on their boyfriends for choosing to marry someone else, so girls stop complaining.

You people are not as innocent and as helpless you always claim.
so you cannot solve issues amicably.violence has to be employed before we know you are men abi.the bible refers to violent men as WEAKLINGS
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

How did she fight him?

I wait.
you dey mind am
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by andyanders: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2013
Too barbaric of that idiot to go o the extent of slapping a woman in public. Who knows how he handles his wife at home.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by lancdoz: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2013
the Governor knows that Nigerian president is around that country where any thief in power can do anything. To me he is just administering his official powers in the Nigerian context. What a moral booster coming from una President to the governor grin grin grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by drnairalov: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2013
dammit i cud feel d slap mehn choii, too bad the govnr wud be free...no sign of remorse self!!
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by collynzo2(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

How did she fight him?

I wait.
''person'', ''cretin'', nothing new!!
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: if you behave like an agbero u will b treated like an agbero .period.

Really weeping for your daughters
if you keep being violent,raping your daughters and old women,you will keep loosing your dignity and respect as men.of course you are already loosing your roles as bread winners already.soon peeps like you will be nonentities,i weep for your daughters as well

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by collynzo2(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2013
Women and men are equal, this case should be treated like that governor slapped his fellow man. This woman squared up to him for a fight like a man and he responded accordingly. Women cannot be selective with this their equal rights of a thing, if it was his fellow man he slapped, the reaction wouldn't have been the same. Where is the equality?

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ideyvexnow: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

How did she fight him?

I wait.

Woman Rapper.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2013
kulyie: young,frustrated/disgruntled hag, i will kick as many mannerless dcks as much as possible.of course i have been doing that literarilly and i will CONTINUE TO DO THAT and i will train my daughters to kick the dicks of uncouth,disrespectful,violent and lousy men who have no iota of decorum.some men need to be sucked dry financially and ripped of their ego (money) so that they will have small sense.you disgust men!
.....ER 1ST
2 HAVE DAUGHTERS 1 MUST 1ST GET MARRIED /PROCREATE.
I DONT C THAT HAPPENING WITH THIS BULLISH BEHAVIOUR
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by badmeat(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2013
yuzedo: eyeyeyyeyeye, he have slep heh? he have slep her?? embarassed dis man have Bleep up!! angry womens shoud never never be slap in d face. only in d nyash. (CNN Knews repot 1995) undecided no uhuru unless dere is justice in dis matter plis! tenk.
grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nicepoker(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2013
fingard02k: My pastor added me on facebook and i innocently
accepted.
2 Mins later his mssg came in:.
Pastor: how are you?
Me: am fine my daddy.
Pastor: may the building of heavenly favour collapse on
your head
Me: (no reply)
Pastor: may the thunder of Blessing strike you and your
family.
Me: (no reply)
Pastor: are you there?
Me: yes my daddy
Pastor: you should be saying amen to claim the Blesings.
Me: ok,
Pastor:May over speeding trailer of blessings jam/crush
you and your family like a moving train, faster than the
speed of light in Jesus name.
Me: pastor thunder fire you!
have u lost ur navigation? Go to the jokes section and spil that trash of urs
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ideyvexnow: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2013
kulyie: so you cannot solve issues amicably.violence has to be employed before we know you are men abi.the bible refers to violent men as WEAKLINGS

In the video you just watched, did the woman that was slapped appear amicable to you?

I don't blame you. I blame too much American movies for the lack of respect it has brought on our African ladies.

They now openly challenge their men and are even ready to poke fingers into a man's eyes.

Trouble makers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump / 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.