Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit (36193 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / 6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo) / Governor Of Nairobi, Kenya Slaps Female Rep After President Jonathan’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2013
Youngtekkey: i keep laughing at this person guy,this cretin guy,this product of a failed education guy,bro from all reasonable point i can deduce that u r having a mental disease and that u are suffering from brain truma my only advice is that u turn urself in at ARO or YABA LEFT u lack home manner that's why u don't know how u talk to people without insulting,are u the first to ever complete his education in ur linage is it why u feel there is no other person that can measure along ur intellectual capability u need to sit all along and have a rethink all this won't help u change this wasted life u are leaving i wonder if u are wole soyinka or chinua achebe so u would have made a press confrence claiming that u the most intellegent person on earth and that every other person is person son u need to grow up,from ur post i can assume ur age u are a little kid that needs to grow up u are inmature if u are being deceived by thinking u are intellegent get that off ur brain u are not intellegent at all u have a fish brain

You are a person!

You suffer from lack of kindergarten education. grin

I am intelligent, not intellegent. "Intellegent" is what you get from your failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin

A person calling someone fish brain. Naija's waste! grin

Cretinous product of a failed education system. grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2013
u r not making any sense, why are u having palpitations? anyway am not surprised, u are the same person who said Vhris brown's carrier suffered after he beat Rihanna, seems like u don't own a T.V .nothing will happen to the governor .
kulyie: if you keep being violent,raping your daughters and old women,you will keep loosing your dignity and respect as men.of course you are already loosing your roles as bread winners already.soon peeps like you will be nonentities,i weep for your daughters as well
I wee for u . u will forever remain an old hag grin grin grin grin with several bastards as kids
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by galantjoe(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2013
unfortunate
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by makizee(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mayany: Is he related to Evans Bipi?

Or David Oyedepo ?
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
makizee:

Or David Oyedepo ?

His real name is David Ole-depo.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Youngtekkey(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sagamite:

His real name is David Ole-depo.
animal
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Youngtekkey: animal

person, I am sure you are one of the mugus Oledepo dey chop your money. Chop you money o, but you don't care.

Omugor dey wait for miracle and salvation. grin

Na miracle go make you fit speak English wey advance pass kindergarten level? grin

Rambo of English grammar! grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by nagoma(m): 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
kulyie: .....the enjoyable part of the whole event then was when she drove the car beside him and splashed the water on him.i cant forget that day.mumsi later told me that shame made the man to resign.
You were doing so well Kuli Kuli my boy until now. Why splash water on him and why would you enjoy that. You are not a real protector of justice and your mum somewhat arrogant in victory.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sagamite:
The continent is under-developed.

Because we have insensible people who vote for thugs for the simple reason that they share ethnicities and ancestral homes.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
Good Girl:

Because we have insensible people who vote for thugs for the simple reason that they share ethnicities and ancestral homes.

.....and they are moneybags (irrespective of how they made the money) because fucktards always think what is in your bank account is the measure of intelligence.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
Youngtekkey, dem don dey do census of those of you that did not go to kindergarten but attended kindergateen where dem destroy dem lives. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1434273/35m-nigerian-adults-illiterates-wike
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sagamite:

.....and they are moneybags (irrespective of how they made the money) because fucktards always think what is in your bank account is the measure of intelligence.
...... and they will leave their 'jobs' to stand by the road-side to sing praise songs for the thug and wave at him as he passes by with their mouths agape because of the 'power' they imagine the goon possesses. They will applaud his wealth and his numerous navy blue/black cars as that which "belongs to their community". The same fellows do not even know what it means to have one decent meal per day (let alone 3), but will brag about how wealthy their community is. Lmao.....!! Same story all over SSA.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by emmanuel4758(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
last to comment thread closed seun take note
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Good Girl:
...... and they will leave their 'jobs' to stand by the road-side to sing praise songs for the thug and wave at him as he passes by with their mouths agape because of the 'power' they imagine the goon possesses. They will applaud his wealth and his numerous navy blue/black cars as that which "belongs to their community". The same fellows do not even know what it means to have one decent meal per day (let alone 3), but will brag about how wealthy their community is. Lmao.....!! Same story all over SSA.

Individual achievements for fucktards is always by association.

E.g. "We Yorubas did this", not "I did this".

I highlighted that idiocy here:

"https://www.nairaland.com/1083598/knowing-nairalanders-better-interviews/1#12945175

Under "Most striking thing about your personality:" Open-minded.

And these fucktards would defend tooth and nail, under the banner "our own", the corrupt people destroying their lives.

https://www.nairaland.com/1383611/james-iboris-55th-birthday-celebrated/4#17233943

https://www.nairaland.com/1383611/james-iboris-55th-birthday-celebrated/4#17235347

And when one calls them fucktards, they would be boiling like if it is an insult.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by panafrican(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
Great ! women are already controlling the United states of America and enslaving men out there ,this is enough. And They want to run Africa again ?? !!! If she does not agree she can apply for a US visa and settle in New York or LA. grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by panafrican(m): 12:05am On Sep 12, 2013
magnetik: This is very bad of a Governor or any man towards a lady...
Nonsense, how about this is bad of a female to run her mouth on a male as she did?
Now she understands that man was appointed by God to lead.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2013
panafrican:
Nonsense, how about this is bad of a female to run her mouth on a male as she did?
Now she understands that man was appointed by God to lead.

The professional person is here.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by panafrican(m): 3:56am On Sep 13, 2013
Sagamite:

The professional person is here.

you are a parrot, always repeating the same thing. Get some help !
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2013
panafrican:
you are a parrot, always repeating the same thing. Get some help !

You are a reetard, always giving dumb opinions. Smash your brains!
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Youngtekkey(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2013
grin grin so finally everybody has leave thread for u to continue ur stupidity lolzz no reply me coz even if u do i won't see it coz am unfollowing the thread now
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2013
Youngtekkey: ;Dso finally everybody has leave thread for u to continue ur stupidity lolzz no reply me coz even if u do i won't coz am unfollowing the thread now

GBOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump / 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.