Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit (36194 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / 6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo) / Governor Of Nairobi, Kenya Slaps Female Rep After President Jonathan’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by emmanuel4758(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Nigerian education system has churned out many fucktards like you that have empty brains, are loud but have no ability in reasoning. I am not such a product.

I can guarantee you that dem no born you well to even attempt to slap me. Wa je babanla beating (you will receive a huge beating). Dem go dey beg for your life on the streets as I am dragging you on the floor to go and finish your dumb arsse off. I have a morbid hate for fucktards, so you will just give me a perfect excuse to kill you legally.

person, your education is so poor, you continue to spew moronic conjectures even when I showed you on this thread how I deal with women with a moronic mouth.

You are dumb and you know it. This is what happens when you unfortunately debate with Sagamite.
children of nowadays, can u imagine retarden callin anoda person person. well na end time tinz

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by FILEBE(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

It is my copyright. I will use it as I please, thank you.
no problem Bro. It's ur copyright but it's getin trite and banal not to mention that it defeats the purpose of some of your "witty" posts.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
FILEBE:
no problem Bro. It's ur copyright but it's getin trite and banal not to mention that it defeats the purpose of some of your "witty" posts.

Read the reason why I use monotonic insults:

See the question - "Why the same insolent words everytime:"

https://www.nairaland.com/1083598/knowing-nairalanders-better-interviews/1#12945175

It is all intellectually tactical. cool
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
emmanuel4758: children of nowadays, can u imagine retarden callin anoda person person. well na end time tinz

Another person that speaks in textspeak.

Products of a failed education system. grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by 50calibre(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

person, when are you picking up your kindergarten form? grin

You are a person!

So you show your superiority over women by slapping them and beating the fck out of them?

Cretinous product of a failed education system. That is your "education"? grin grin grin grin

Two things you should never step to when it comes to Sagamite: Intellect and Looks. You will LOSE! grin grin grin grin

It seems you want you heart diced, spiced and peppersouped. cool

Dem no born your generation well to try.

Sheep! You are still bleating? What will it take to make you stop, how about you go graze ( eat grass ) in the field? Lol

When did I say a man should beat a woman? Please produce the text. I said I don't blame the man for slapping her, since she was all in his face, would he because its a woman just stand there and do nothing while an aggressive woman on rampage shouts to his face? Women want equality, that's part of the whole package. If you want to be treated like woman, behave like a woman. You are too stu*pid to understand.

Go and keep yourself so women can use you as a doormat, fu*king maid!!! I've seen the thread where girls humiliated you, it's unfortunate the women you blindly defend, don't even like you. Punk!!

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
50calibre:

Sheep! You are still bleating? What will it take to make you stop, how about you go graze ( eat grass ) in the field? Lol

When did I say a man should beat a woman? Please produce the text. I said I don't blame the man for slapping her, since she was all in his face, would he because its a woman just stand there and do nothing while an aggressive woman on rampage shouts to his face? Women want equality, that's part of the whole package. If you want to be treated like woman, behave like a woman. You are too stu*pid to understand.

Go and keep yourself so women can use you as a doormat, fu*king maid!!! I've seen the thread where girls humiliated you, it's unfortunate the women you blindly defend, don't even like you. Punk!!

You are a person!

If you support a man slapping a woman that has not touched him how can your moronic arsse then say "When did I say a man should beat a woman"?

Cretin!

So beating women is how you prove that you are not a doormat?

Fucktardicious product of a failed education system. Now do you realise how dumb your are?
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by 50calibre(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

If you support a man slapping a woman that has not touched him how can your moronic arsse then say "When did I say a man should beat a woman"?

Cretin!

So beating women is how you prove that you are not a doormat?

Fucktardicious product of a failed education system. Now do you realise how dumb your are?

Ugly negroid thinks defending women blindly would endear him to women. FYI women don't like guys like you, who fall to lick their a*ss.

I don't know you, but maybe your line of work involves women shouting at you all in your face, maybe you are a Gatekeeper or Driver, so you are conditioned to tolerate sh*t.

Fortunately, I'm not in a position where women shout to my face, and the Kenyan governor certainly isn't hence his appropriate response.

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
50calibre:

Ugly negroid thinks defending women blindly would endear him to women. FYI women don't like guys like you, who fall to lick their a*ss.

I don't know you, but maybe your line of work involves women shouting at you all in your face, maybe you are a Gatekeeper or Driver, so you are conditioned to tolerate sh*t.

Fortunately, I'm not in a position where women shout to my face, and the Kenyan governor certainly isn't hence his appropriate response.

You are a person!

Saying you should not put your hands on people that have not touched you is defending women blindly?

You are a cretin! I am never wrong on that. grin grin grin grin grin

So battering women is your forte? That is how you show you are a man?

Can you see that you are a product of ..........................? Finish the sentence yourself. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by bizzle2: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
to think the asswipe had d bullocks and glaring arrogance to evn deny !!! good lord. African leaders are a curse to this continent.
I weep for my people
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
bizzle*:
to think the asswipe had d bullocks and glaring arrogance to evn deny !!! good lord. African leaders are a curse to this continent.
I weep for my people

Abi o!

But the fucktards defending him deserve useless leaders like that.

He could stand there and lie like Patience Jonathan!
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by bizzle2: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
anybdy defending such a foooool is clearly one...look at him biting his nails like a 3yr old in public...smh. hw do ppl like this even get into these places!! sheeshh!!!!!
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
bizzle*:
anybdy defending such a foooool is clearly one...look at him biting his nails like a 3yr old in public...smh. hw do ppl like this even get into these places!! sheeshh!!!!!

They get to these places because fucktards have a right to vote.

Their vote is also equal in weighting to the vote of intelligent people.

The crimes of democracy, give me geniocracy anyday.

Fucktards are bountiful in Africa considering the shyt education that makes their brain never develop. That is why they feel it is okay to beat a women because they are physically stronger.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by tomzman: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
mr_king: That Governor should be impeached asap!! He has no right to do such! That means if he was in possession of Gun, he would have killed †ђξ lady! Please he needs to be checked!
Guy, your imagination is abnormal.

@topic. The governor's act is babaric. In a sane country, impeachment should follow this but African countries are something else.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ideyvexnow: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

person, when are you picking up your kindergarten form? grin

You are a person!

So you show your superiority over women by slapping them and beating the fck out of them?

Cretinous product of a failed education system. That is your "education"? grin grin grin grin

Two things you should never step to when it comes to Sagamite: Intellect and Looks. You will LOSE! grin grin grin grin

It seems you want you heart diced, spiced and peppersouped. cool

Dem no born your generation well to try.

Ok , I can see that everyone is now a person except you.

Now tell us what you will do if you were assaulted or slapped by a woman in public for nothing.

How will you respond? and please don't try to dodge this question.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
ideyvexnow:

Ok , I can see that everyone is now a person except you.

Now tell us what you will do if you were assaulted or slapped by a woman in public for nothing.

How will you respond? and please don't try to dodge this question.

Me? Dodge question?

LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am way to intelligent to need to dodge a question.

I am God of Intelligence and a lieutenant to the Creator. I am one of the most senior Gods in Heaven.

My logic is too faultless to be dodging questions from mere mortals.

If she is not my wife/girlfriend/friend, I will slap her back with a big WHOOZE!

https://www.nairaland.com/1048991/god-love-lol/2#12220716

That is a thread I opened long ago. So when that person called 50calibre was opening his moronic mouth and saying defending women, I was just laughing and thinking what a cretin.

Products of a failed education system like him to use moronic conjectures when they have nothing intelligent to say.

https://www.nairaland.com/1048991/god-love-lol#12193517
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by collynzo2(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

They get to these places because fucktards have a right to vote.

Their vote is also equal in weighting to the vote of intelligent people.

The crimes of democracy, give me geniocracy anyday.

Fucktards are bountiful in Africa considering the shyt education that makes their brain never develop. That is why they feel it is okay to beat a women because they are physically stronger.
That's how products of good educational systems write.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by collynzo2(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

Me? Dodge question?

I am God of Intelligence and a lieutenant to the Creator. I am one of the most senior Gods in Heaven.

If she is not my wife/girlfriend/friend, I will slap her back with a big WHOOZE!

so much for being intelligent.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ideyvexnow: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

Me? Dodge question?

That is a thread I opened long ago. So when that person called 50calibre was opening his moronic mouth and saying defending women, I was just laughing and thinking what a cretin.

Products of a failed education system like him to use moronic conjectures when they have nothing intelligent to say.

Case closed.

You can see that you are not different from all the men you are calling fucktards and cretins all day.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
ideyvexnow:

Case closed.

You can see that you are not different from all the men you are calling fucktards and cretins all day.

Respect is Reciprocal and Violence Begets Violence.

Let women say whatever they like, but violence is another key of fish....

You are a person!

I knew your ability to reason would fail you. I had no doubt.

How am I the same with your fellow fucktards?

How does your/their position state violence for violence, cretin?
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
collynzo2: That's how products of good educational systems write.

collynzo2: so much for being intelligent.

You are a person!

You are desperately looking for typos?

Cretin. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ideyvexnow: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I knew your ability to reason would fail you. I had no doubt.

How am I the same with your fellow fucktards?

How does your/their position state violence for violence, cretin?

I hail you Sagamite the person master

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
ideyvexnow:

I hail you Sagamite the person master

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shut up, person.

You sure have proved me right about how your education limits your ability to reason. cool
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by MistadeRegal(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
Had no time for this! NEXT THREAD!!
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by 247notire(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
deeptesting: The female folks are endangered specie .....The world has to do more to protect them..The Govs. Action is totally unacceptable and history will always remember him for hitting a defenseless woman.
Men are vry scarce nw bro. Women are startin 2 complain
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by emmanuel4758(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

Another person that speaks in textspeak.

Products of a failed education system. grin
ur mumulity has pass elastic limit, can u imagine dis zinjantropus showin off his mannerless behaviour i dnt blame u i blame ur ill mannered .bro u ar product of cow milk dat wy u chat abnormaly.u can be simply difine as a pavat .
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
emmanuel4758: ur mumulity has pass elastic limit, can u imagine dis zinjantropus showin off his mannerless behaviour i dnt blame u i blame ur ill mannered .bro u ar product of cow milk dat wy u chat abnormaly.u can be simply difine as a pavat .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXhKzY0BKwY

Shut up person. Your intellect is below my feet.

Textspeaking cretin!
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
This is what fucktards like 50calibre, collynzo2, ideyvexnow and their reetarded cohorts will do:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/police-hunt-for-bizman-who-tied-apprentice-for-10-days-without-food-in-lagos/

If you have power over someone, or more power than them, and they offend you, you can do as you please.

Cretinous products of a failed education system.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by winnepooh: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
It is sad that this stupid act by a serving governor can only be seen in Africa. When will our leaders know that they are in their current postions to serve the masses and not to trample upon them.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
winnepooh: It is sad that this stupid act by a serving governor can only be seen in Africa. When will our leaders know that they are in their current postions to serve the masses and not to trample upon them.

When we stop voting for fucktards like 50calibre, collynzo2, ideyvexnow and their reetarded cohorts.

Majority of our rulers are like them. Baboons in suits and babariga feeling funky and faking civilised. People that should ideally be in cages and only allowed out with a noose, in chains and on a leash.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Awoofawo(m): 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

Me? Dodge question?

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Youngtekkey(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2013
i keep laughing at this person guy,this cretin guy,this product of a failed education guy,bro from all reasonable point i can deduce that u r having a mental disease and that u are suffering from brain truma my only advice is that u turn urself in at ARO or YABA LEFT u lack home manner that's why u don't know how u talk to people without insulting,are u the first to ever complete his education in ur linage is it why u feel there is no other person that can measure along ur intellectual capability u need to sit all along and have a rethink all this won't help u change this wasted life u are leaving i wonder if u are wole soyinka or chinua achebe so u would have made a press confrence claiming that u the most intellegent person on earth and that every other person is person son u need to grow up,from ur post i can assume ur age u are a little kid that needs to grow up u are inmature if u are being deceived by thinking u are intellegent get that off ur brain u are not intellegent at all u have a fish brain

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by kliq(m): 6:00am On Sep 10, 2013
kulyie: look at the capitalized words which is another evidence of how violent african men are,how the violence runs through their veins and how they believe violence solves things.like i said ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
You talk too much....smh sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump / 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.