Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nigerian Interviews Osama Bin Laden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Interviews Osama Bin Laden (443 Views)

Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight / CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari / Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Interviews Osama Bin Laden by mrikay: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
Are you suprised by the caption? I was even more suprised!

It made me wonder how a Nigerian would have access to Osama Bin Laden, who was (or is ) the most wanted man in the world. It shows that we are not being told the truth as to Boko Haram and our own state of insecurity.

As to when the Interview was done, and whether it is current, I do not know.

Please see for yourself. http://onelovespace./2013/09/07/interview-of-osama-bin-laden/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politician Need ICT Education / Saharareporters Lies Again / Nigeria Gets $200 Million World Bank Grant For Employment Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.