Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari (48826 Views)

Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight / Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari / EMBARRASSING! CNN Interviews Soldiers On Front Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
The interview was conducted by Christianne Amanpour. It ended at 7:30 pm of 1st April.

In the interview, Buhari refutes general allegations of not being a democrat stressing the fact that he'd followed due process in the past elections that he lost.

On how he planned to tackle economic challenges in the face of dwindling oil prices, the general stressed that the money saved from corruption and other avenues are enough to handle the country's economic challenges.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
FTC....chai. Dancing on GEJ's transformer. I've never achieved this before. Sign of good things to happen. On behalf of myself and my family, I dedicate this FTC achievement to the president-elect GMB/PYO.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
smurfy:
The interview was conducted by Christianne Amanpour. It ended at 7:30 pm of 1st April.

In the interview, Buhari refutes general allegations of not being a democrat stressing the fact that he'd followed due process in the past elections that he lost.

On how he planned to tackle economic challenges in the face of dwindling oil prices, the general stressed that the money saved from corruption and other avenues are enough to handle the country's economic challenges.

The People's General!

CC: lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by Goodcare(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
thanks
Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by XYZ123: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Link to the video

1 Like

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by Texcoco(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nigerians should brace up for the worse because this doesn't look good from his utterances and bodylanguage...He still arrogant,obstinate and illiterate.

68 Likes 15 Shares

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by digitalembrace(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Loving the outfit

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by deshysmalls(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
That is the people´s CIC

1 Like

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by jeeqaa7(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mr President

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
i fear 4 d country

16 Likes

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by DesChyko: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Followed due process? Quite hard to believe. Twice on record, he had reacted instinctively without thought to being defeated. Put simply, he has never reacted in anyway close to how the President reacted, the reasons being obvious.
I hope the president-elect isn't being frank about how he plans to tackle the economic issue.
He should remember there are people to compensate: The ones who got him the support he needed to succeed. That will still impact on the country's finances. Anyway, there's still till May 29th to figure that out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TQHTBITFD7A

7 Likes

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by Pangea: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is there going to be a repeat ?

Make I see my president answering questions like a pro unlike some people we know...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
see carriage. Nigeria would be great again.

sai baba.

join Delta corpers protest non payment of INEC allowance.

https://www.nairaland.com/2231249/delta-state-cordinator-eats-corpers#32243993

cc seen ngwakwe afam4eva lalasticala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by dayoson0204(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
My Presido. :oSaiBaba

1 Like

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by PassingShot(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
That's our amiable president who will bring back respect to Nigeria.

His victory at the polls has been welcomed not only in Nigeria but around the world.

Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live FRN

9 Likes

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by Bodmas06: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
I wish him Good luck if not Patience.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by affable4(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Very simple answer. Looted millions of dollars returned usually find their way into private pockets even though it could actually take care of some issues. Nigeria can take care of her problems if not for corruption.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
We need GMB to start the anti-corruption campaign ASAP.

23 Likes

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by shaddi(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kai baba

I believe in you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by tejpot(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sai
Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by osjoshua(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
mogbe ........ on a more lighter note $@! buh@r!
Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by niceguy7(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Na so, no time to check time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by EMEzzy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by jireh250: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
I'm sure he delivered.
Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
I trust Baba not to disappoint unlike GEJ who had to pay her for an interview.

6 Likes

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
No time! The work has started already!

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere appoint Prof. Jega as Efcc Chairman and Prof. Dibu Ojerinde as Education minister.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by Bifwoli: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
CNN interviews a former coup plotter and dictator who has morphed into a fake democrat.

Gen Buhari will turn out to be a big disappointment.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by adesegun121(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
If APC could do well in Lagos state under a PDP federal govt, u should expect it to be better under an APC fed govt.
So vote Ambode as Governor, vote APC

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by barackosama(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Doro is very Bold.
Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by cycline404(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Baba Nigerians voted you in.
Please try all the best you could.
GEJ is a good man but he surround himself with lots of bad people.
Also BABA control the mouth of your wife, especially in the public affair.
BABA, please bring back war against indiscipline
BABA, please let this government be a democracy
BABA please, 4-years is a long time for you to fix things well.
Baba if you dont do well Nigerians will change you, until we get who we want.

BABA!! This wasnt rigging We all voted for you both from home and abroad....

Baba Congratulations!!!

Baba remember the baba of whom you are!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari by REALCHANGE20151: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari / Halima Babangida To Be The 3rd Wife Of Auwal Lawa: Lady Shades Anti-Polygamists / We Won’t Accept Poll Results By Buhari's ‘Daughter’ – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.