Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight (18836 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by tbaba1234: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Christiane Amanpour interviews President Buhari at 6pm GMT tonight.

That is 7pm Nigerian time.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by lammy197(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
$
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by shalomm: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
God help baba

14 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by HENSEXIE(f): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
»̶̥♡⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊ơ̴̴̴͡k̤̥̈̊·̵̶̭̥̌-̶̯͡┈̥‎⌣
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Mogidi: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Get your pen and paper ready, the West German president is about to throw another one. Waiting impatiently for the broadcast.

Meanwhile enjoy the first one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_BZO7zTjsM

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Abbeyme: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Looking forward to that...

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Dahveydson(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
This is definitely a must watch.

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by lincolnj88: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
I haven't seen any meaning thing from the usa visit... Or is it that information is not being passed to us..

6 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Cyberthreat: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Icon4s(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
I hope CNN will have an interpreter ready. undecided

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Georgekyrian(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by worksmart(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
[size=13pt][b]I doubt he would be asked about his failure to inaugurate his own NAss.

What is happening in the Buhari presidency?

All foreign trips made by Buhari had to have been made before inauguration whilst he was president elect.

I have be spouting my theory that PMB was toppled the weekend following his inauguration, simply it is the best scenario I could come up with that makes everything that has transpired in the presidency make sense.

If you disagree, then I challenge you to explain the following:

1. Explain what could have been the reason PMB didn't make an appearance to inaugurate his own NAss.

2. Give a credible reason for delay in appointing ministers.

3. Give a credible reason for his failure to make an appearance to meet with APC lawmakers at the ICC.

4. Give a credible reason for his failure to attend Armed forces day ceremony.

5. Give a credible reason for his failure to make any impact on Boko Haram despite the fact it is being portrayed as his highest priority.

6. Give a credible reason for his failure personally appoint NAss house leaders that he has the constitutional right to do.
And why he readily accepted the fraudulent emergence of PDP friendly House leaders.

7. Give a credible reason that we have not seen or heard about the meeting of the APC transition committee

8. Give a credible reason that all his staunchest loyalists are no where to be found; at the same time Osinbajo, Atiku, Shettima, El Rufai, Okorocha, Saraki, Oshiomhole, Dogara etc are gaining prominence and influence.

9. Give a credible reason Okonjo Iweala is accompanying Osinbajo to world economic summits.

10. Give a credible reason that PMB has not been seen being asked a single question on video, despite the fact we are being shown photos of him which are always told were taken "today" or "yesterday".[/b][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Doskit(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
sad
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by dustmalik: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cool. Looking forward to it
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by NwaNimo1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hope she's given an interpreter,

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Aromas: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Thank God I believe the interview will be have a positive side on our country. Sai Baba please fear this woman o.

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by komek(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
In as much as I am not a fan of this govt because of the way they came to power, I will like to say that this Amanpour interview concerns me so much as a Nigerian.

Where is Femi Adesina and the Aboki who is the other mouth of Buhari? They should pls go to the background and supply him with answers and what is expected of him to say.

They should prepare him with the Answers to Acronyms like APC, INEC etc. They shud pls tell him he cannot stabilise the oil price. They should teach him the elementary Economics of making $1=N1.

They should pls tell him that there is nothing like West Germany. Please give him the names of world leaders in a piece of paper.

Amanpour should please ask him little questions that a senile person shud understand. Infact, I recommend the "mere commissioner' to go represent us there o. Cos that's the only thing I know he cud do, speak big English without actions. Nigerians need help before 7pm.

42 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mr come bk people are suffering,you r there chilling.
Carefree dullardiinho.
Babaheartless,
Baba go slow

7 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by opefio: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hater!
soloroyality:
Am waiting for President Buhari to speak another jargon. @paedophile

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by buskie13(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
waiting for more jargons to be spewed by d Legendary DuIIardinho cheesy

this man tenure go worse pass Mama Peace time ooo....

readying my mat for some cool laughs by 8pm

grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by eleko1: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
cool Trust PMB. Not like That man wey D-banj sad dey asked kindergarten qwesion sad. Ride on Baba.

13 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by crispberry(f): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yay
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by gunweni: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
that woman is really good at this, I like Amanpour

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by peterezinw(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Let's watch out for more grammatical blonders most importantly for where he's heading to as a leader.. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by otokx(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
noted
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Mintek: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
May God equip Baba's tongue with the right words tonight.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari / Osun Workers Declare Indefinite Strike / Tinubu To Farmers In Minna: Hope Is Now Renewed And Help Is Here (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.