Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,440 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off (846 Views)

She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances / She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Get A Job Soon / She's 18, And She Threatens Fire And Brimstone!!! (2) (3) (4)

She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off by babeface3: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
I weep for our values in Africa. Can we probably change this norm of stigmatizing being single at a certain age especially the female folks. A friend of man had altercations with his fiancee at the verge of their wedding; ma guy threatened to call it quits and the girl told him point blank that she would just stab herself to death if he dare tries it. And from all indications, she meant it.

Females cry in their closet; pray their heart out and some do unimaginable things. I discovered there are family pressures to this end and the society also frown at single ladies.

My experience in Europe is that some ladies deliberately decide not to marry and/ or give birth and nobody gives a hoot about that; I am not saying that this is the best, but it kind of creates an ease of life amongst people. I thinks we should change our values to an extent
Re: She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off by dat1guest: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
OKay!
Re: She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off by dmcdad: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
Well... You have a point there... Since as it stands, not every girl is gonna find a hubby for herself, even if men decide to take two wives each... It's sad buh true.

I often pity the ones who wanna get married buh had no one to ask their hand in marriage. sad
Re: She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off by 25omega(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
Tell your friend to not be trapped in a bad relationship and flee. A woman who can kill herself because of marriage will kill you in your sleep. That B is crazy as heck
Re: She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off by digitalgeorgy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
I've never said dis b4, but i nid to say this...
It is ETT: END TIMES THINGS.
That means d guy is forced into stayng in d relatnship na.
How can a girl who has a future and prospect consider suicide??
I hate to hear this, is she that ugly?? Cant she take care of her self if she's alone?? If she wnt to die, make she die, 9ja populatn too much sef.
Re: She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off by Enegod(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
MADNESS
Re: She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off by Popowaa: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
Empty threats,if u live becos of a man then u need deliverance
Re: She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 10, 2013
babeface3: I weep for our values in Africa. Can we probably change this norm of stigmatizing being single at a certain age especially the female folks. A friend of man had altercations with his fiancee at the verge of their wedding; ma guy threatened to call it quits and the girl told him point blank that she would just stab herself to death if he dare tries it. And from all indications, she meant it.

Females cry in their closet; pray their heart out and some do unimaginable things. I discovered there are family pressures to this end and the society also frown at single ladies.

My experience in Europe is that some ladies deliberately decide not to marry and/ or give birth and nobody gives a hoot about that; I am not saying that this is the best, but it kind of creates an ease of life amongst people. I thinks we should change our values to an extent

You need to be caned thoroughly. angry
Re: She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off by Mynd44: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2013
It is better the guy calls her family and tell them what she said so they can get her the help she needs
Re: She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off by Abbey2sam(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2013
Thank God I'm a man
Re: She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off by playdude(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2013
Please do not tell me your friend continued the wedding?
She should have stabbed herself naaa?
Some ladies are just plain foolish and preposterous. If i were the One, I'l simply tell her that she should pour acid on herself first b4 D final stab.
Nonsense..... Tomorrow, d guy will be complaining he was coerced into marriage.....
Re: She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off by babeface3: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2013
Its just our values; just like the get rich quick or die trying syndrome.

What To Do If My Boyfriend Still Loves His Ex. / Shocking:man Marries His Dead Fiancee Pics / Open Letter To My Future Wife.