Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thanks (3095 Views)

Lack Of Trust And How To Earn Trust From Ur Partner / Can I Trust A Guy Who Does This? (pic) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

thanks by synergy85(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
deleted

1 Like

Re: thanks by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
I've been there, it's best you end the relationship..
Re: thanks by synergy85(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
thanks
Re: thanks by 190theclown: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
sheyie2007: I've been there, it's best you end the relationship..

Gbam!!

end it cos ive been there as well grin
Re: thanks by Enegod(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Why trust someone that
has put their own selfishness ahead of
what the two of you have spent time
building. You'll learn to forgive them as
time passes, but they don't deserve your
trust anymore....
Re: thanks by deshclones(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Don't sweat it man...just end it only if you have chopped the kpomo...if not..stick around and get your rightfully deserved share...no emotions remember...nd no tears too...
Re: thanks by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
Me wan chop kpomo oh cheesy
deshclones: Don't sweat it man...just end it only if you have chopped the kpomo...if not..stick around and get your rightfully deserved share...no emotions remember...nd no tears too...
Re: thanks by ARareGem(f): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
Well, I haven't been there, but my advice to you on the grounds that you're already married to her is that you both go for counselling. It might be easy to forgive her, but harder to trust her. The both of you really need to talk about the reasons behind her cheating- why she did it. Guess there were hidden problems you weren't aware of. It's very important you trash out the issues that led to this betrayal. To me, marriage is till death do us part. So be willing to work on your marriage.... If you're a Christain, prayers never hurt.

1 Like

Re: thanks by 25omega(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
Poster

if you stay due to you forgiving her, you will have to do that with no doubt in your mind. Meaning you are starting afresh. if you have doubt then it's not worth it. It will drive you insane.

3 Likes

Re: thanks by UyiIredia(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
It will take menyal effort on one's part, especially the cheated, and especially if it was adultery that was caught in the act. In any case, I would plead that one's commitment to marital vows keep one in the marriage, whilst time and effort to building trust between the two, not forgetting positive input from a counsellor or family will help the healing process. My 2 cents cool

1 Like

Re: thanks by Popowaa: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
If u cannt trust her then it's better to walk away even if u are married cos u ve to forgive her entirely and learn to trust her again or else u will start resenting her.A relationship without trust has got lots of issues.

1 Like

Re: thanks by indoorlove(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
sheyie2007: I've been there, it's best you end the relationship..
you are right!
Re: thanks by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
It seem the OP is already married to the woman. Hence the reason he gives 'likes' to commenters who support what he wants to hear.

Anyway, don't end it if you are strong enough to bear the pain. Otherwise end it. It will be wrong for you to forgive her but use every opportunity to remind her of what she did in the past...

Also consider the gravity of it.

I am not surprise that you wanna go on with the marriage. But blame yourself if anything close to this happen again.

But left for me, I CANT keep a girl that cheated on me. That is the highest insult I can't tolerate in a relationship. I can take any other form of 'wrong' she may commit but not when she cheat or fvck another d!ck. Mba... You have to pack ya load

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: thanks by 190theclown: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
anywhere you see threads about women misbehaving

desclones and 2sexy must be there

na their work be that grin grin grin
Re: thanks by dBard: 6:58am On Sep 10, 2013
Are we saying there aren't cases d woman cheated n was forgiven n dey moved on??

@o.p..how did u find out?
Wat led t her cheating?
Re: thanks by Mynd44: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2013
You just have to find a way to trust her and that will come only if you two sit down and discuss what happened, why she did it and the circumstances that surrounds it

1 Like

Re: thanks by digitalgeorgy(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2013
1 thing i hate about romance section in nairaland is that they quickly advise people to break-up.
If the Op's intention was to break-up,am sure he wont have brought this talk here. WHY cant nigerians forget a repented sinner instead of crucifying him/her? But na wa ooo.
Re: thanks by deshclones(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2013
190-the-clown:
anywhere you see threads about women misbehaving

desclones and 2sexy must be there

na their work be that grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mehn, women don show bobos pepper for this life...no dulling again....we gats monitor all threads and save as many guys as possible from the agonies associated with daughters of eve....

imagine this mumulina asking if he should forgive a woman that cheated on him...damn she removed like 5 pieces of clothings before getting on her knees (after worshiping the man's joystick with her mouth and tongues) the image alone is disgusting...yet the guy wants to forgive...nawaoh

2 Likes

Re: thanks by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
You seem to like the idea of being considered a 2nd choice which explain the adage : 'when the desireable is not available, the available becomes desireable.'

if that's who you are, good luck.

Have you ever asked yourself: would she had considered me if it went well with the other dude on the other end?

That was what woke me up man and why I don't forgive such people. Pardon me if I sound hash. But that is the reality.

We are not God but that thought alone is enough to wake a dead brain to logically see things.

Agreed, you can forgive but can you forget? I doubt so.

Unfortunately, it hardly goes well for the women who are caught in this act because the ones they often desire do not desire them except to use and dump them.

I am a victim man and I do not condone such or wish a fellow brother experience it.

This is almost the 5th or 6th thread created by men in the last few weeks-month. They all have one thing in common: the men were too gentle. Yes, they are the kind that often fall prey to this king of women because their mind, she would say 'he is the understanding type'

ah that reminds me of a similar thread where a lady confessed she kissed a dude who isn't her boyfriend twice. She even claimed that she talked about the dude to her boyfriend because 'he is the understanding type' look that quoted words: the understanding type.

Man, you never see anything. Woman never use you do kparo. Naturally, I am a cool as ice water, but when I am in a relationship with girl and she mess up, I will treat her fvck up squarely.

I learned my lessons the hard way and I paid my dues I guess and that experience is my skin.

P.S:My apologies to the OP since it has to do with marriage... But if you want the truth, do not blame anyone but yourself if it happens again.

digitalgeorgy: 1 thing i hate about romance section in nairaland is that they quickly advise people to break-up.
If the Op's intention was to break-up,am sure he wont have brought this talk here. WHY cant nigerians forget a repented sinner instead of crucifying him/her? But na wa ooo.

3 Likes

Re: thanks by sakaguchi(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
If you are married and your trust for her has waned, then I think you need a divorce, no faith I know of is against that....
.......Nairaland please answer me sharpalli, this girl I dey waka with, I like her oo, but like we dey road they wait for Taxi to carry us for Abuja, e get this man wey see us come horn, d girl know the man, she say make I spare her 3 minutes n she go meet the man, them talk for 2 minutes then she come enter the car talk for 3 minutes before me kuku vex stop taxi, when she see say I don stop taxi, she come comot come meet me enter the taxi, I dey vex, I neva talk to her sef n she know say I dey vex, wetin me sopoz do na? Make I free her ni? Abi make I shout for her? Or make I give her one slap? NB, I don dey wit her for like 3months now...
Sorry for derailing the thread, I need answer sharpali before we enter my crib...
Re: thanks by dBard: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
2s£xy:
You seem to like the idea of being considered a 2nd choice which explain the adage : 'when the desireable is not available, the available becomes desireable.'

if that's who you are, good luck.

Have you ever asked yourself: would she had considered me if it went well with the other dude on the other end?

That was what woke me up man and why I don't forgive such people. Pardon me if I sound hash. But that is the reality.

We are not God but that thought alone is enough to wake a dead brain to logically see things.

Agreed, you can forgive but can you forget? I doubt so.

Unfortunately, it hardly goes well for the women who are caught in this act because the ones they often desire do not desire them except to use and dump them.

I am a victim man and I do not condone such or wish a fellow brother experience it.

This is almost the 5th or 6th thread created by men in the last few weeks-month. They all have one thing in common: the men were too gentle. Yes, they are the kind that often fall prey to this king of women because their mind, she would say 'he is the understanding type'

ah that reminds me of a similar thread where a lady confessed she kissed a dude who isn't her boyfriend twice. She even claimed that she talked about the dude to her boyfriend because 'he is the understanding type' look that quoted words: the understanding type.

Man, you never see anything. Woman never use you do kparo. Naturally, I am a cool as ice water, but when I am in a relationship with girl and she mess up, I will treat her fvck up squarely.

I learned my lessons the hard way and I paid my dues I guess and that experience is my skin.

P.S:My apologies to the OP since it has to do with marriage... But if you want the truth, do not blame anyone but yourself if it happens again.

Dude, a lot of us have been dre but if u allow experiences t shape who u r then u will end up losing d essence of wat makes u who u r.
That bin said, women r a funny folk. the girl that cheated on me did it after a particularly nasty quarrel where harsh comments were made so I couldn't say I didn't ve a hand in it n she only confessed months later. Yes, it takes abt 4pieces of clothings t change d mind, so dre's a degree of premeditation but u need t look at certain tins,; was it a one off event, how did it happen n how remorseful is she. how u found out as well is also quite imprtant.
I do believe dres life after infidelity.. yes, u almost dont forget but u can CHOOSE t move on beyond it..start afresh
u Cannot lose d faith cos of one event.
Besides, wat does ur intuition tell u? does it tell u shes a changed person or not?
Yes, be wise n protect ur heart but forgiveness doesnt make u less a man.

If she does it more than once tho, then u r free t Dump her ass .
Re: thanks by wasak(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
deshclones:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mehn, women don show bobos pepper for this life...no dulling again....we gats monitor all threads and save as many guys as possible from the agonies associated with daughters of eve....

imagine this mumulina asking if he should forgive a woman that cheated on him...damn she removed like 5 pieces of clothings before getting on her knees (after worshiping the man's joystick with her mouth and tongues) the image alone is disgusting...yet the guy wants to forgive...nawaoh

infact o for give u 10 likes but na only 1 nairaland permit me....no matter d love I'll end it.... TRUST, ONCE BROKEN CAN NEVER BE REGAINED... A SNAKE SHOULDN'T BITE A MAN TWICE IN THE SAME PLACE... IT IS INEXCUSABLE..
NEVER
Re: thanks by wasak(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
dBard:

Dude, a lot of us have been dre but if u allow experiences t shape who u r then u will end up losing d essence of wat makes u who u r.
That bin said, women r a funny folk. the girl that cheated on me did it after a particularly nasty quarrel where harsh comments were made so I couldn't say I didn't ve a hand in it n she only confessed months later. Yes, it takes abt 4pieces of clothings t change d mind, so dre's a degree of premeditation but u need t look at certain tins,; was it a one off event, how did it happen n how remorseful is she. how u found out as well is also quite imprtant.
I do believe dres life after infidelity.. yes, u almost dont forget but u can CHOOSE t move on beyond it..start afresh
u Cannot lose d faith cos of one event.
Besides, wat does ur intuition tell u? does it tell u shes a changed person or not?
Yes, be wise n protect ur heart but forgiveness doesnt make u less a man.

If she does it more than once tho, then u r free t Dump her ass .

so her cheating on u was the solution to ur quarrel?
she fell in love with someone else just cos of d quarrel or what?
if a wore quarrel occurs in the future... what'll she do?
IT IS INEXCUSABLE BROTHER... UR CHOICE ANYWAYS... BUT THERE ARE MANY FISHES IN THE RIVER... DON'T SETTLE FOR HALF FISH... U DESERVE BETTER

.COMMON THINK
Re: thanks by wasak(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
sakaguchi: If you are married and your trust for her has waned, then I think you need a divorce, no faith I know of is against that....
.......Nairaland please answer me sharpalli, this girl I dey waka with, I like her oo, but like we dey road they wait for Taxi to carry us for Abuja, e get this man wey see us come horn, d girl know the man, she say make I spare her 3 minutes n she go meet the man, them talk for 2 minutes then she come enter the car talk for 3 minutes before me kuku vex stop taxi, when she see say I don stop taxi, she come comot come meet me enter the taxi, I dey vex, I neva talk to her sef n she know say I dey vex, wetin me sopoz do na? Make I free her ni? Abi make I shout for her? Or make I give her one slap? NB, I don dey wit her for like 3months now...
Sorry for derailing the thread, I need answer sharpali before we enter my crib...

guy rake for her make she explain herself
Re: thanks by Daewoods(m): 4:00am On Sep 11, 2013
Mynd_44: You just have to find a way to trust her and that will come only if you two sit down and discuss what happened, why she did it and the circumstances that surrounds it
I have been following your posts for somewhile now, why do you always like forming wisdow n 'sabiness', i wonder whom you are trying to impress with this your idealistic comments,that sometimes have no real life applications.
Re: thanks by MRMICKMEN: 5:10am On Sep 11, 2013
synergy85: What if you find out only after ure married or it happened while u're married

why are u asking?
Re: thanks by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 11, 2013
Lol... He does not appear real, right? grin
Daewoods:
I have been following your posts for somewhile now, why do you always like forming wisdow n 'sabiness', i wonder whom you are trying to impress with this your idealistic comments,that sometimes have no real life applications.
Re: thanks by dBard: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2013
wasak:

so her cheating on u was the solution to ur quarrel?
she fell in love with someone else just cos of d quarrel or what?
if a wore quarrel occurs in the future... what'll she do?
IT IS INEXCUSABLE BROTHER... UR CHOICE ANYWAYS... BUT THERE ARE MANY FISHES IN THE RIVER... DON'T SETTLE FOR HALF FISH... U DESERVE BETTER

.COMMON THINK

It Is Inexcusable.
But people cheat f different reasons..revenge, etc (in my case, my ex).. n u ve t acknowledge that..
But, U Cannot always throw away the baby wit d bath water. If dres true remorse then after a good deal of time, u can Choose t start afresh.
But, it Is a choice u make wit 'clear eyes'.
Disadvantages of walking away is ; U become severely Biased in ur next relationship wit all d Baggages u lugging around n if ur date finds out hw n wat ended d first, u can neva get her t b real t u.
Broken Trust may never b gotten back fully but sometimes if u tink its worth it, give it a fight at least before u drop ur gloves.

Its not about being pussy whipped, its abt bin a man.

PS; if d sex was more than once, if it went on f a while, if dre was already serious commitment (marriage or engagements) then u need t give it a serious think

If it was more than once, Dump her ass..
Re: thanks by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? / No Means No / Fake Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.