Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

No Means No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Means No (3098 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / When You're Aroused But No Means For Pololo -picture / No Means No??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Means No by tracyfemmmm: 4:25am On Feb 06, 2015
Guys pls a word of advise no matter what no means no.
Even if you have been spending what ever amount it is that you think entitles you to her body.When a woman says no pls respect her wishes.Even if you are married she is your panther not your property and she has the right not to be forced into sex.Even if you are in the middle if it and she says no pls accept no.There is no justification for rape of any kind and if you participate in it God will surly give you what you deserve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Means No by nifemi25(m): 4:54am On Feb 06, 2015
And you won't say no when we offered you Mr bIG or KFC or special gift. Life is all about GIVE and TAKE.

1 Like

Re: No Means No by buygala(m): 5:57am On Feb 06, 2015
MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

If a girl doesn't say 'No' to being 'invested in', then she has waived her right to withhold the 'Profit'...... The kpomo is no longer hers to withhold undecided ..... its now ours for the taking

Do we guys look like the Salvation Army or some other Charitable Organization . ... We are Goddamn Businessmen, who are entitled to profit wherever we invest our 'capital' ..... The only she can legitimately withhold the puna is if she rejects our capital undecided

Bottomline is...... GOD WILL PUNISH ALL THOSE GIRLS WHO USE THEIR PUNA FOR YAHOO YAHOO, AND STOP US FROM REAPING WHERE WE HAVE SOWN!! angry

1 Like

Re: No Means No by dmcdad: 6:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Chai! Romance section no be am again... Smh
Re: No Means No by tracyfemmmm: 6:15am On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:
MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
If you haven't said 'No' to being 'invested in', then you have waived your right to withhold the 'Profit'...... The kpomo is no longer yours to withhold undecided

Do we guys look like the Salvation Army or some other Charitable Organization . ... We are Goddamn Businessmen, who are entitled to profit wherever we invest our 'capital' ..... The only way you can legitimately withhold the puna is if you reject our capital

Bottomline is...... GOD WILL PUNISH ALL THOSE GIRLS WHO USE THEIR PUNA FOR YAHOO YAHOO, AND STOP US FROM REAPING WHERE WE HAVE SOWN!! angry
Is it the body of a human being you are using to do business? Some times i wonder how people think.What is the small cash or fastfood meal in exchange for the gift of her body.No matter what you give it cannot be equated to sharing herself with you.As far as i am concerned refusing to listen to no because of material things you may have given her is R@PE.
Re: No Means No by buygala(m): 6:22am On Feb 06, 2015
tracyfemmmm:

Is it the body of a human being you are using to do business? Some times i wonder how people think.What is the small cash or fastfood meal in exchange for the gift of her body.No matter what you give it cannot be equated to sharing herself with you.As far as i am concerned refusing to listen to no because of material things you may have given her is R@PE.

So after she has raped my pocket, I should now become a Good Samaritan and leave her in God's hands

She raped me... I 'raped' her too.... that's equality before the Law angry

If she considers her body too sacred for me to violate, then she should also consider my pocket too sacred for her to violate.... that way, no one gets hurt

1 Like

Re: No Means No by tracyfemmmm: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:

So after she has raped my pocket, I should now become a Good Samaritan and leave her in God's hands

If she considers her body too sacred for me to violate, then she should also consider my pocket too sacred for her to violate.... that way, no one gets hurt
did she force you to give her money?then y do u want to force her to give you her body. Na wa oo...
Re: No Means No by passionate88: 7:36am On Feb 06, 2015
I don't like 'panther'.. On a serious note, girls should learn how to say 'NO' too, and most guys have this useless notion in their head that when she says 'NO', she meant 'YES' or is just playin hard to get. Girls are damn confusing, guys aren't mind readers
Re: No Means No by passionate88: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2015
tracyfemmmm:
Even if you have been spending what ever amount it is that you think entitles you to her body.When a woman says no pls respect her wishes.Even if you are married she is your panther not your property and she has the right not to be forced into sex. Even if you are in the middle if it and she says no pls accept no. There is no justification for rape of any kind and if you participate in it God will surly give you what you deserve.
WTF?! @bolded? Even if the prick don enter the tunnel, (with her consent) and she say 'NO', make I stop? Girls are just confusing...

1 Like

Re: No Means No by Enegod(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2015
tracyfemmmm:
Even if you have been spending what ever amount it is that you think entitles you to her body.When a woman says no pls respect her wishes.Even if you are married she is your panther not your property and she has the right not to be forced into sex.Even if you are in the middle if it and she says no pls accept no.There is no justification for rape of any kind and if you participate in it God will surly give you what you deserve.
What's the difference between "don't, stop" and "don't stop"?

1 Like

Re: No Means No by Enegod(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2015
tracyfemmmm:
When a woman says no pls respect her wishes.
I believe NO, means NO! Unless her eyes say yes. undecided
Re: No Means No by lilmax(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2015
nifemi25:
And you won't say no when we offered you Mr bIG or KFC or special gift. Life is all about GIVE and TAKE.
grin
Re: No Means No by dmcdad: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Enegod:
What's the difference between "don't, stop" and "don't stop"?
cheesy Question of the day.grin
Re: No Means No by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2015
Later you will start complaining that your boyfriend or husby is cheating on you, why won't he do so
Re: No Means No by lanicky(f): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Okay.
Re: No Means No by Enegod(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesy Question of the day.grin
grin that talk is very confusing atimes grin
Re: No Means No by Babygal4eva(f): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:

That's an incredibly stu.... wrong statement.

Nothing justifies rape never never never say that it's the same cause it isn't.

Did she force you to spend on her? did she force you to bring out your wallet? did she force you to follow her to the restaurant or the mall? abi she held a gun to your head or something? Well if she didn't do any of this them it definitely isn't the same as rape cause during Rape the girl is forced against her will she can't stop it even if she wanted to.

Because of the small change you guys spend you feel entitled abi.... You have no idea how this post pisses me off.
Re: No Means No by buygala(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2015
Babygal4eva:

That's an incredibly stu.... wrong statement.

Nothing justifies rape never never never say that it's the same cause it isn't.

Did she force you to spend on her? did she force you to bring out your wallet? did she force you to follow her to the restaurant or the mall? abi she held a gun to your head or something? Well if she didn't do any of this them it definitely isn't the same as rape cause during Rape the girl is forced against her will she can't stop it even if she wanted to.

Because of the small change you guys spend you feel entitled abi.... You have no idea how this post pisses me off.

'Force isnt only measured in physical terms... it can also be emotional.... a girl knows that a guy likes her. .. she takes advantage of the guy's emotional attachment to her and turns him into a human ATM, while refusing to give him the something....

Rape is bad for everyone...Raping your vagina is bad, so also is raping my pocket and not tendering the vagina angry

The earlier girls learn to accept this bitter truth, the better for all of us

3 Likes

Re: No Means No by Babygal4eva(f): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:

'Force isnt only measured in physical terms... it can also be emotional.... a girl knows that a guy likes her. .. she takes advantage of the guy's emotional attachment to her and turns him into a human ATM, while refusing to give him the something....

Rape is bad for everyone...Raping your vagina is bad, so also is raping my pocket and not tendering the vagina angry

The earlier girls learn to accept this bitter truth, the better for all of us

Well then there's nothing left to say... I've found that it's only broke guys that have this childish bordering on psychopathic reasoning so I won't argue, I just pray and hope that I never come across a person like you in real life.
Re: No Means No by lilmax(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Babygal4eva:

hmmm "small change " they should stop asking for that small change
Re: No Means No by justmag(m): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2015
tracyfemmmm:

No to rape and violence. Pick on someone your own size. There are so many women who are victims of rape and abuse and they hide it behind a smile and make up. And you will never hear of it because of fear.
Re: No Means No by buygala(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Well then there's nothing left to say... I've found that it's only broke guys that have this childish bordering on psychopathic reasoning so I won't argue, I just pray and hope that I never come across a person like you in real life.

Better being a broke guy than being a scamming thief of a girl who seeks to reap where she has sown nothing undecided

I am very far from broke... but that doesn't mean I should be railroaded into being a Father Christmas... if she needs money, let her plainly beg for it, not try to play smart on a much smarter me
Re: No Means No by tracyfemmmm: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
passionate88:
WTF?! @bolded? Even if the prick don enter the tunnel, (with her consent) and she say 'NO', make I stop? Girls are just confusing...
Let me ask you if you were in the middle of "it" and you suddenly feel unconfortable and you want to stop but a girl refused and forced herself on you how would yo feel afterwards?
Re: No Means No by passionate88: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
tracyfemmmm:

Let me ask you if you were in the middle of "it" and you suddenly feel unconfortable and you want to stop but a girl refused and forced herself on you how would yo feel afterwards?
I'm a virgin, I don't know what the Bleep it is you're talking about! gringringringrin
Re: No Means No by passionate88: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Here we go again
Re: No Means No by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:

nifemi25:
Swines
Re: No Means No by dmcdad: 4:08am On Feb 07, 2015
1bkaye:

Swines
Ouch... Smh
Re: No Means No by passionate88: 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
tracyfemmmm:

Why in "HELL" WOULD i want to stop?.
Re: No Means No by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 09, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: No Means No by baralatie(m): 3:25am On Feb 09, 2015
buygala:

Better being a broke guy than being a scamming thief of a girl who seeks to reap where she has sown nothing undecided

I am very far from broke... but that doesn't mean I should be railroaded into being a Father Christmas... if she needs money, let her plainly beg for it, not try to play smart on a much smarter me
men!that was a sour punch,easy on her!
Re: No Means No by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 09, 2015
tracyfemmmm:

pls answer this simple question maturely. what can be equated to a man spending on val, spending on her birthday, taking her out, providing for her every need? what?! the only thing she can give a man is sex and if they are married, children. if she uses her only tool for trade as a weapon I for one won't take it. rubbish!!!
Re: No Means No by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 09, 2015
1bkaye:

Swines
that's what you are smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... / My Prewedding Pics / What Makes Yoruba Demons Soooo……irresistible????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.