Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (119958 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Mekyno(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ugwuemekah@gmail.com. Pls let sum 1 sent it to us dat saw it late n hv bn begging 4 days now. Pls let b our brodas kipas. Dmainman sent it free to u ppl hia, r u all dead? i dnt tink or pray so. So y cant sum1 among u ppl send to odas, must it b Dmainman. Sum ppl r jst toooo selfish 4 me to comprehend. God hv mercy on us!
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
No one seems to have gotten this past questions. Guess that's why they all didn't send to us that don't have. But plsssssssssssssss If you have it kindly share with me. I seriously need it. email: obasi.jamesnd@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by omo4light: 12:42am On Sep 28, 2013
tomogiade@yahoo.com Thanks alot anyone who could send me the copy of the dragnet past questions
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by temi4fash(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2013
I was among the ones dmainman sent to.....

d only help i can render nau is for guys to Quote this post &in the evening when m free i will forward to every one who Quotes it.. i tink i can do dat dis weekend

Mr op i hope m allowed to do sir....
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Mekyno(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2013
^^ U can help if u want to help without bn quoted, maaaan. Ur more mature dan dat. I dnt tink Dmainman requestd to b quoted b4 sending. Wil quotin u gv u vitamins/blood or increase ur sch GP? Jst free u mind n help, n God/allah will reward u. Tnx in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by oremisussan: 4:56am On Sep 29, 2013
temi4fash: I was among the ones dmainman sent to.....

d only help i can render nau is for guys to Quote this post &in the evening when m free i will forward to every one who Quotes it.. i tink i can do dat dis weekend

oremisussan@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2013

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=temi4fash]I was among the ones dmainman sent to.....

d only help i can render nau is for guys to Quote this post &in the evening when m free i will forward to every one who Quotes it.. i tink i can do dat dis weekend, please send it to olaworehammed@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by proficienc(m): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2013
Pls someone dat has received d package should pls send to
bleepoff!@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by eagleseven(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2013
any1 wif the package pls ashadele2003@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by donsola(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2013
Donsoladipupo@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by don123: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2013

pls send to dondefranky@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by tobypills(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=Hammed omotola][/quote]

send to arejia@Yahoo. com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by albacete(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2013

abalompie@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by toseman(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2013

kindly send it to:tsleek@live.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by olumyde5(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2013

please send to olumytee5@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by yemibaloo(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2013
[quote author=Hammed omotola][/quote]

Please send to me also.. balooyem4yu@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by yemibaloo(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2013

Please send it to me also.. balooyem4yu@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by samhapy(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2013
Pls kindly help me out for the sake of Jesus christ..
jejelowosamuel@yahoo.com
Thanks in a millions
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2013

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kufreabasi2013(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2013

God bless you. please send it to kufreabasimfo@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by qualified(f): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2013

pls send to me too: charityncharity@yahoo.com
thank u
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kross101(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jimmywyne@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Ateeku06: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2013

ateeku06@gmail.com. Please bros try and sent
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2013

pls i am in need of it urgently i ve a test for next week,graphyrose@yahoo.com,thanks n Godbless
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by cooldude23(m): 1:20am On Oct 01, 2013
sundayoneluv@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by davelon(m): 5:24am On Oct 01, 2013

Thanks my email is davelon2005@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by olumyde5(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2013

please send to olumytee5@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by temi4fash(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mekyno: ^^ U can help if u want to help without bn quoted, maaaan. Ur more mature dan dat. I dnt tink Dmainman requestd to b quoted b4 sending. Wil quotin u gv u vitamins/blood or increase ur sch GP? Jst free u mind n help, n God/allah will reward u. Tnx in anticipation.

kk sir.. its no problem.. I know a lot of pple will not quote d post.. d whole idea is for m to know u need it and send it to u....

and by d way av sent d PQ to all dos dat posted der e-mails after ma post.

and sowi m sending late..

I forwarded it just as DMAINMAN sent it...

and d DMAINMAN I hope u not offended for sending dos questions....

wish u guys best of luck in ur respective interviews...

God bless u loads and help us achieve our heart desires....
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
temi4fash:

kk sir.. its no problem.. I know a lot of pple will not quote d post.. d whole idea is for m to know u need it and send it to u....

and by d way av sent d PQ to all dos dat posted der e-mails after ma post.

and sowi m sending late..

I forwarded it just as DMAINMAN sent it...

and d DMAINMAN I hope u not offended for sending dos questions....

wish u guys best of luck in ur respective interviews...

God bless u loads and help us achieve our heart desires....
i got mine thanks and Godbless,bt u didnt attach anytin for the abstract test,pls resend to me,GOD BLESS U
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by temi4fash(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Graphy: i got mine thanks and Godbless,bt u didnt attach anytin for the abstract test,pls resend to me,GOD BLESS U

are u sure u dropped correct email....

anyway drop ur mail I will try n resend later...
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
temi4fash:

are u sure u dropped correct email....

anyway drop ur mail I will try n resend later...
yes i did,the numerical n verbal test had attachments except for the abstract test,anyway my email address is graphyrose@yahoo.com,tanx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (73) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.