Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (119965 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by gcey2k(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
temi4fash: I was among the ones dmainman sent to.....

d only help i can render nau is for guys to Quote this post &in the evening when m free i will forward to every one who Quotes it.. i tink i can do dat dis weekend

Mr op i hope m allowed to do sir....

pls send 2 me...
gcey2k@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by feruchii(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pls ani1 dat has it.i am in need.tanks in anticipation.skolar87@gmail
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by alabayemi4real: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pls can somebody send d dragnet past question to my mail emmanuelalaba@yahoo.com. Thx
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by chygoz3(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
I'd also like to receive it. My email is ****
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by gcey2k(m): 12:08am On Oct 02, 2013
still anticipating guys, pls send to
gcey2k@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot..
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by temi4fash(m): 12:14am On Oct 02, 2013
Graphy: yes i did,the numerical n verbal test had attachments except for the abstract test,anyway my email address is graphyrose@yahoo.com,tanx.

av sent it since yesterday...
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by LobsanRampa(m): 12:38am On Oct 02, 2013
temi4fash:

kindly send it to ua@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by tunnex190: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2013
Whoever gets the copy should kindly send it to me. tunnex190@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by qualified(f): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2013
THANKS.
i got d verbal and numerical. pls can anyone send me the abstract

PS: where are d answers to d questions? that will help one study better
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by martinNO(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2013
Can some one send me a copy of it please; mart2obyno/yahoo.com OR martynwosu@yahoo.com tnks n God bless as u do so
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by gcey2k(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
SEND TO ME NAAAAAA
gcey2k@yahoo.com
ABEG NAAA
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by teefash01(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
gcey2k:

pls send 2 me...
gcey2k@yahoo.com

babsfash1@gmail.com
thank you
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by LobsanRampa(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
after receiving it some people will never forward it to others.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
qualified: THANKS.
i got d verbal and numerical. pls can anyone send me the abstract

PS: where are d answers to d questions? that will help one study better
if u get the abstract pls send it to me,graphyrose@yahoo.com,thanks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by otokpamike(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Flashotokpa@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Heftysegun(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
gcey2k:

pls send 2 me...
gcey2k@yahoo.com
Pls kindly send it to me,
heftysegun@yahoo.com.
God will honour you !!!
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Adewalemat(m): 12:05am On Oct 04, 2013

d only help i can render nau is for guys to Quote this post &in the evening when m free i will forward to every one who Quotes it.. i tink i can do dat dis weekend

Walleyhood@ymail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by omo4light: 1:09am On Oct 04, 2013
plssssssssssssssssss someone, anyone, kindly send me a copy of the dragnet PQ. Thanks in to temifash and any person who could do well to send a copy to my mail; tomogiade@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by lawalyato: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2013
send to lawalyato@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by drealaz24(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2013
temi4fash:

pls send it to me at drealaz24@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by gcey2k(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
gcey2k@yahoo.com

please guys try And be generous. this is like d 3rd time i'm asking for the PQs.
let's encourage ourselves please. Thanks in advanced
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by OdaNobunaga(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2013

Please forward to me....doniyke4real2000@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pls send to eroloaded@gmail.com, wud be very much appreciated
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Ateeku06: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ateeku06@gmail.Com .Please help and send it to above, those who got it pls assist
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Ukutsgp(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
godspowerukuta@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Bpfems(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=gcey2k]
Pls, I am also in need of it. I will b gratefl. Thanks. efemi52@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by mruc: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
pls guys i need it uchechukwu@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by harryolt: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Plz guys, anyone with it should plz send to harryolt@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by yetseyi(f): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2013

Please send to yetseyi24k@gmail.com
Thanks God Bless
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kanny1(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2013

I need am o. kanayonwosu_c@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by emmahoney(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
A good samaritan should forward this stuff to electronic mail address: biggyeemma4divinefavour@gmail.com. God bless you as you do so.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by adesolaoyinlade: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pls bless ur neighbour n send 2 oyinbanbes007@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (73) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.