Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update (23937 Views)

Price And Availability Details Of Iphone 5C and 5S In Nigeria / iphone 5S And iphone 5C Full Specifications (With Pics!) / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
spongeback: I didn't put up the picture till that fooool insulted me, I Just made an innocent comment and he took it personal calling me a liar and I did what everyone telling the truth would do, I took a pic of my phones made a collage and uploaded it so this stup1d creep can shut up. undecided

No offence but you went down to his level.This comment is childish and you shouldn't have brought the daddy issue

what a matured person would have done after your first reply is IGNORE!!
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ewizard1: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
spongeback: I didn't put up the picture till that fooool insulted me, I Just made an innocent comment and he took it personal calling me a liar and I did what everyone telling the truth would do, I took a pic of my phones made a collage and uploaded it so this stup1d creep can shut up. undecided

Ok.. You're a big girl now! Enuff of the grudges. Be kool. cheesy
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ibietela2(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
Leopantro:

lol. I love this

Thank you
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Stanley08(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
U should be able to detect Jealousy when you see it!
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by chucky234(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
Promhize:

Thumbs up Mr phone user. Sorry if sounded a bit harsh b4 but I never talked about tab2, I said Samsung galaxy note 2, you should have said this earlier, that it was design over specs/performance, I know htc has advantages over samsung and vice versa, everyone chooses one that suites them best.
Its ok bro...peace.
**big hug**
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by akinlolusewanu9(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2013
Splendid 64bit processing architecture for the iPhone 5S. Check out the Hands-On review http://phonegist..com/2013/09/apple-iphone-5s-and-5c-hands-on-review.html
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by akinlolusewanu9(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2013
Nice one bro. I feel you. One of the reasons iTunes is used for music is because iTunes makes a lot of cash for Apple and they hate pirating with a passion and also want to support film, music and artists in general. The same reason Bluetooth is only Apple to Apple

Dovahkiin:

already present on android , apple playing catch up

Still needs iTunes to put songs videos , heck anything , ill pass

nun unbelievable there m8 , too few ppl wld buy it if they attempted something as stupid as selling it

all most ppl use is pic stitch , hot air

very impressive

i see potential here

yawn

very good camera , no suprises here smiley

i like the idea

they look like toys

all in all nice try apple but Bleep you
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Worm has eaten Apple! There are too many holes in it.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by caukerzee(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
akinlolusewanu9: Splendid 64bit processing architecture for the iPhone 5S. Check out the Hands-On review http://phonegist..com/2013/09/apple-iphone-5s-and-5c-hands-on-review.html
64bit doesn't nessesarilly mean better performance. IMO, smart phones do not need 64bit that yet. Smarttphone apps that need 64bit are yet to be created. If these apps are made by developers now to meet up to phone specs, then lower models will have problems running those apps. This is simply a marketing tool and not innovation.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ciphoenix: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
caukerzee: 64bit doesn't nessesarilly mean better performance. IMO, smart phones do not need 64bit that yet. Smarttphone apps that need 64bit are yet to be created. If these apps are made by developers now to meet up to phone specs, then lower models will have problems running those apps. This is simply a marketing tool and not innovation.

Truth. 64bit with less than 2GB of RAM is laughable

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Always Shut Down Your Phone Before Removing The Battery / Mtn Night Browsing Plan N2500 Now Working Perfectly At 24hours / Which Mobile Phone Do You Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.