Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update (23938 Views)

Price And Availability Details Of Iphone 5C and 5S In Nigeria / iphone 5S And iphone 5C Full Specifications (With Pics!) / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Caracta(f): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Donmichaelz: You shouldn't have put the blue INK in the first place...BOY

Dayuuuuuum! Wicked! Nairalanders sha. Lmao grin
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by SamConquer(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
spongeback: I have an iPhone 4S and an iPhone 5 will i be buying this one? Never! Even if its sold for $400 apple empire died with jobs angry
Blaaadddy Lie!Blaaadddy Lie!!Blaaadddy Lie!!!...that is Just what I See in this Fooccking Comment
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Come on the pic of iPhone5c is everywhere on the Internet it was leaked by a Chinese company it comes in different colors blue, pink,green e.t.c undecided
moonraker: Iphone 5C maybe wink

If i am correct, then you saw it here first on NL.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Dude maybe having an iPhone in Nigeria is a big deal but in the part of the world am at it's nothing ok? undecided
SamConquer: Blaaadddy Lie!Blaaadddy Lie!!Blaaadddy Lie!!!...that is Just what I See in this Fooccking Comment

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
spongeback: Dude maybe having an iPhone in Nigeria is a big deal but in the part of the world am at it's nothing ok? undecided
iPhones are actually cheap with active contract
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Then why is that phucktard showing his ignorance on the Internet of all places? undecided
adewasco2k:
iPhones are actually cheap with active contract
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
See me ooooo. Dis people don madt. na because of this kind make me swear never to buy BB again, Z10 come out i begin think of giving my bold 5 away to get Z10 what delayed me na because e no get keypad because de screen go suffer, as i dey wait the next thing i heard is BB Q10 is out. Dem no wan give person breathing space. in fact all these things are the events of the End Time grin grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Wale hw u dey na every u dey
....... am a BlackBerry fan am.waiting for z30
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by kadman(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
spongeback: Then why is that phucktard showing his ignorance on the Internet of all places? undecided

Where else do you want him to show it? Your house?

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by krugar07(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
spongeback: Dude maybe having an iPhone in Nigeria is a big deal but in the part of the world am at it's nothing ok? undecided
seestaa, wat part of the world are u?

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
kadman:

Where else do you want him to show it? Your house?
make una free d guy nah! una know sey na learner grin
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Apple Store is down ahead of the event
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Olumidzti(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
I think it should be 6pm Nigerian time. We would get to see what Apple has in store for us. Fingerprint & d low-budget 5C...
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ibietela2(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Boring
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Urine: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Donmichaelz: You shouldn't have put the blue INK in the first place...BOY

You are wicked! grin
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by playboy19(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
If they release an inferior version of any of their phones then, I'm done with iPhones.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
I'm I the only one so eager to see what apple got to show? Can't wait.......time ticking out!
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by puskin: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
eager what undecided undecided Let them park well abeg.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by buzritchy: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
idevices are known for their high standard and high prices.... Having low cost phones will make dem loose their class... Buh it's cool
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
For the beta testers, cool! But if you dnt fall in that category please you might wait a few days after iOS update before upgrading, apple upgrade server will always be loaded with multiple request which will end up with certain error 3200....yea! Beta tester...make sure you have a good internet and plenty of data.

We expect upgrades any moment from today!
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Dovahkiin(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
inb4 the 5s is 1 inch longer
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
Warning!!! If you are upgrading on a jailbroken iPhone then be ready to loose your jailbreak! You might also consider waiting a while till it can be jailbroken ......newbies should also take note of tethered and untethered jailbreak. There is no 'I no know ooo'
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by SamConquer(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
What the Foocck??then that part of the world should be somewhere under the Rocks.... Having an Iphone which is more Expensive than Android and more ''stuffy'' than Android to Some extent is no big deal??Another Blaaddy Lie.....Sometime when You can't get Something,You just have to talk it down,which is what You are doing.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by blunt2dcore(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
Apple is just waking up from its slumber..as far as as i'm concerned they r dead, is it now they realised that their products are over-priced with little 2 offer compared 2 their contemporaries..i'm jus patiently waiting 4 price tags of their low-end models of d phones. smiley
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by SamConquer(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
spongeback: Then why is that phucktard showing his ignorance on the Internet of all places? undecided
Come on, why are You telling us Some of Your Xtics,..No Need telling us that You are a Fooccking Fooccktard and Ignoramus,We already know who You are.....Oya Run Along Dunceeee
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Dude so that's your problem? If I want to buy any phone it's my money not yours as long as I buy what makes me happy and my dad ain't complaining.
SamConquer: What the Foocck??then that part of the world should be somewhere under the Rocks.... Having an Iphone which is more Expensive than Android and more ''stuffy'' than Android to Some extent is no big deal??Another Blaaddy Lie.....Sometime when You can't get Something,You just have to talk it down,which is what You are doing.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
iOS 7 VS Android KitKat
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
In another news FIFA 14 Demo to be released today smiley

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by SamConquer(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
spongeback: Dude so that's your problem? If I want to buy any phone it's my money not yours as long as I buy what makes me happy and my dad ain't complaining.
Oh No!Oh No!!How did I get Myself into this,Never Knew I was replying A Fooccking toddler

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by minudus: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
CUPERTINO, California (Reuters) - Apple Inc is expected to introduce a cheaper version of the iPhone on Tuesday, bringing one of the industry's costliest smartphones within reach of the masses in poorer emerging markets.

The world's most valuable technology company, which many expect to unveil an iPhone 5C in several colors alongside the latest high-end iPhone 5S, is trying to beat back rivals like Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and Huawei Technologies Co Ltd in markets like India and China, where it is fast losing ground.

Wall Street approves of the move to offer a more basic version of the device, although some investors warned initially it will dilute margins and potentially tarnish a brand that has been linked to premium users since its 2007 inception.

Now, they hope a bigger emerging-market presence can help reverse a 29 percent fall in the company's share price since it hit a record high of $702.10 a year ago. The selloff was fueled by fears of slowing growth and a perception that its ability to innovate and shake up industries was dwindling.

Industry observers said Apple has not turned out a category-defining electronic device since late co-founder Steve Jobs made a bet on the iPad in 2010. Speculation revolves around a smartwatch - along the same lines as Samsung's recently introduced Galaxy Gear - or some sort of TV product.

But analysts said neither is likely to generate numbers anywhere in the neighborhood of the iPhone, which supplies half of Apple's revenue and is its highest-margin product.

"Apple needs to demonstrate in the coming months that it has other product lines which can start to make up for slowing growth and falling margins in (the) iPhone and iPad," said Jan Dawson, chief telecoms analyst for Ovum Research.

"That's a tall order."

More immediately, Apple will get a boost if it succeeds in enlisting China Mobile Ltd in its iPhone network. For the first time, the company will host media in Beijing just nine hours after its Cupertino, California launch, spurring speculation it will announce a distribution agreement with the Chinese carrier.

The world's largest wireless carrier serves more than 740 million users and is perceived as more amenable to carrying the popular smartphone now that profit and subscriber growth are decelerating. Net income grew just 2 percent in the April to June quarter.

And smaller rivals China Unicom and China Telecom - both of which already sell Apple's gadget - are making headway against the market leader.

Separately, Japan's largest carrier, NTT DoCoMo, is expected to begin selling it as soon as this fall, other sources said.

One key question is whether Apple will sell its cheaper iPhone 5C also in more mature markets like Europe or the United States - heightening the risk that it will begin cannibalizing sales of the flagship 5S.

Globally, the market for cheaper smartphones priced around $300 - the iPhone 5 now starts at $649 without a contract - could grow to 900 million units by 2015, Bernstein Research analyst Toni Sacconaghi estimated. Assuming Apple manages to capture just 10 percent of that market, the 5C could bring in revenue of $30 billion annually.

"The only real potential to surprise investors (on Tuesday) seems to be in the scope and velocity of a new China strategy, and any new features within iOS 7 and fingerprint scanner technology," said Barclays analyst Ben Reitzes.

"Since it missed the trend toward larger screened phones and seems poised for only incremental iPad improvements, we believe that Apple needs to prove it can innovate in software and services."
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Always Shut Down Your Phone Before Removing The Battery / Mtn Night Browsing Plan N2500 Now Working Perfectly At 24hours / Which Mobile Phone Do You Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.