Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update (23934 Views)

Price And Availability Details Of Iphone 5C and 5S In Nigeria / iphone 5S And iphone 5C Full Specifications (With Pics!) / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by sholasho(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2013
Caracta:

Ok...too early for pictures then. The event is still some hours away. Mods should have waited till then before 'frontpaging' the thread.

Nice one OP. You should be sleeping, by the way.

grin Now Caracta ve to decide when adewasco2k should sleep. smh
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2013
SamConquer: Oh No!Oh No!!How did I get Myself into this,Never Knew I was replying A Fooccking toddler
You are such an 1diot, you think because you and I are on nairaland that makes us the same right? You no dey pon mi level grin

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2013
chucky234: Ignorance?
First I think you got problem understanding written texts,I said I hate Samsung recycled plastic shells because designs is the first thing that attracts me to a phone.
Secondly for you to say S4 beats HTC One hands down shows how dumb you are.
Hahahaha you prolly uses a second-hand Samsung Galaxy S not even the poor plastic S2 let alone S3,yet you form champion here.
Check my history with phones and tabs on NL before you compare your preposterous self to me because I deals with phones in real world while you watch them on youtube. You are even asking me of Tab 2, whats special about tab2 chronic goon,I uses a Coby tab from US that makes your plastic tab2 a child's play.

Thumbs up Mr phone user. Sorry if sounded a bit harsh b4 but I never talked about tab2, I said Samsung galaxy note 2, you should have said this earlier, that it was design over specs/performance, I know htc has advantages over samsung and vice versa, everyone chooses one that suites them best.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2013
Guys can't see the bad side of the TouchID? Let's say you had the iDevice with a passcode, at no time can the phone be unlock without your consent....but picture this....you dnt want your girlfriend to have access to you iPhone 5s, simple for her! She will wait till you are asleep, just place your finger on that thang and viola she is logged on! courtesy of you!

Just thinking though as a player smiley
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2013
adewasco2k: Guys can't see the bad side of the TouchID? Let's say you had the iDevice with a passcode, at no time can the phone be unlock without your consent....but picture this....you dnt want your girlfriend to have access to you iPhone 5s, simple for her! She will wait till you are asleep, just place your finger on that thang and viola she is logged on! courtesy of you!

Or probably cut off your finger grin heard the device has some security flaws even with the fingerprint sensor.
Blackberry is still the most secure I guess
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2013
Really? That's the only problem you can think of bad guy.
adewasco2k: Guys can't see the bad side of the TouchID? Let's say you had the iDevice with a passcode, at no time can the phone be unlock without your consent....but picture this....you dnt want your girlfriend to have access to you iPhone 5s, simple for her! She will wait till you are asleep, just place your finger on that thang and viola she is logged on! courtesy of you!

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2013
spongeback: Really? That's the only problem you can think of bad guy.

Yes! For now and probably the cost, girls be like '..are you getting me the iPhone 5s?'
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Stanley08(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2013
chucky234: Says who oga,I'll choose HTC One or Xperia Z over S4 with its plastic shell any day.

You have just proven to the world dat you are a noob. XZ over S4. Lol. u need deliverance! And it's Polycarbonate mate!
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by jideroland(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2013
That fingerprint thing is so true. my friends in the hostel would just carry my hand login to my laptop. nobody thought me to remove it
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2013
Stanley08:

You have just proven to the world dat you are a noob. XZ over S4. Lol. u need deliverance! And it's Polycarbonate mate!

Samsung has even dropped the plastic body, now uses well textured leather in the new galaxy note 3.
The thing he doesn't know is that u wud get used to it in no time and even forget its plastic.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Stanley08(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2013
Promhize:

Samsung has even dropped the plastic body, now uses well textured leather in the new galaxy note 3.
The thing he doesn't know is that u wud get used to it in no time and even forget its plastic.

Actually, Note 3 is still made of the famous Polycarbonate. Just the back dat is 'leather'. Btw, Samsung are smart. the material they use make the phone lighter, and more affordable and resulting to good numbers after sales.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Hendyabraham(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2013
adewasco2k: Apple's keynote media event for the iPhone 5s and 5C will be held today September 10, 2013.

Millions of people around the world are already turning their attention to Cupertino, Ca., where the keynote address by Tim Cook is expected to take place at 10 a.m. PT i believe that's 6AM right? //please guys correct me

There are already a lot of rumors about the new devices,
like:
Price- Apple to release a very cheap phone
Security- finger print scanner
Design/Features- a gold iPhone or champagne color, 12 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash, dual core A7 processor.

The iPhone 5S device is rumored to release 10 days after today's event.

As we all know Apple normally releases a new mobile firmware in line with a new iPhone, so the iOS 7 is expected to release today also.

There are speculation of an official live stream on apple events site but if non there are alot of other coverage which i will share.

All iDevices lover and haters are welcome!

Personally i think iDevices need a new GUI, the present one is stale....i hope they are not coming with same interface grin

adewasco2k: Apple's keynote media event for the iPhone 5s and 5C will be held today September 10, 2013.

Millions of people around the world are already turning their attention to Cupertino, Ca., where the keynote address by Tim Cook is expected to take place at 10 a.m. PT i believe that's 6AM right? //please guys correct me

like:
Design/Features- a gold iPhone or champagne color, 12 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash, dual core A7 processor.

As we all know Apple normally releases a new mobile firmware in line with a new iPhone, so the iOS 7 is expected to release today also.

There are speculation of an official live stream on apple events site but if non there are alot of other coverage which i will share.

Personally i think iDevices need a new GUI, the present one is stale....i hope they are not coming with same interface grin

like:

...Wow dats freakin...'..But i stil sumhw prefer my techno android

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ewizard1: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2013
~ZN~:

Not everyone likes clutching those '5" display' devices, actually. One of the major reasons I'm turned off by the slew of android phones out there is the screen size.

For most users, portability matters a lot. Afterall, it's a mobile device not a tablet.

I dont think so sir, for a Capacitive Touch Screen which one have to operate with the finger, 5" is good. Was playing CandyCrushSaga on a friend's iphone 4s the other day, I have to carefully switch candies. Its not a toddler's finger. It's an adult's.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2013
#1-stunner:
My S3 is still the bomb o jare.... Android anytym anyday

cool cool cool
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Damma(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2013
Ya Like Apple...Ya Need New "JOBS"....
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ewizard1: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2013
chucky234: Says who oga,I'll choose HTC One or Xperia Z over S4 with its plastic shell any day.

Plastic shell... Leave dat, lets talk Hardware and features. cool
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ewizard1: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2013
all4naija:
Lol... Samsung Galaxy S4 beats HTC one hands down.

2nded!

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Dovahkiin(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2013
adewasco2k: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1299299_iph2_jpge57c3280be6d055bb858a48ad6c63157

already present on android , apple playing catch up

adewasco2k: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1299302_music_jpg820ecf9945f1b69d9d6e30dbd1c04210

Still needs iTunes to put songs videos , heck anything , ill pass

adewasco2k: As always iOS 7 will be available, unbelievably, for free, starting on September 18th

nun unbelievable there m8 , too few ppl wld buy it if they attempted something as stupid as selling it

adewasco2k: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1299310_iphoto_jpg71686fc6e63a1bee13c10afbaa332023

all most ppl use is pic stitch , hot air

adewasco2k: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1299353_cpu2_jpg197d4f42351f2c96a21a1c0c4f3bd049

very impressive

adewasco2k: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1299368_m72_jpgac06887a341639c4ab5829bb6d1a9375

i see potential here

adewasco2k: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1299375_battery_jpg8864f460ce6625d31d112312a1efb81c

yawn

adewasco2k: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1299376_camer_2_jpgf1abab4991a56246a164cd3c0c783c00

very good camera , no suprises here smiley

adewasco2k: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1299415_touchiid_jpg473147e8b15a93bafc0186146e30fd56

i like the idea

adewasco2k: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1299331_feattt_jpg351ccf88eff78ae1c412a33c1b37ce19

they look like toys

adewasco2k: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1299483_iphone5s_unl_PNG28face8500155bdbf842e3475a3b845b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1299485_iphone5c_unl_PNG5f5ace1200d3393616d4366b5906b6ee

all in all nice try apple but Bleep you

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ciphoenix: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2013
nairaman66: I have been an active user of the iPhone for a long time. I am currently using an iPhone 5 after my 4 was stolen- thanks to the 9ja community grin

This time you'll be losing your thumb as well
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ciphoenix: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2013

grin grin now that I think of it, scary
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by SamConquer(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2013
spongeback:
You are such an 1diot, you think because you and I are on nairaland that makes us the same right? You no dey pon mi level grin
Puhahahaha....Really?C'mon toddler,How can Me and you(toddler) be on the same Level,an Immature Piglet like you .Haba For what na,we sure Can't be on the Same level...Oya put Your right Hand on Your Chest and repeat this after Me....I Spongeback,a Legendary Foolish Fool,a tiny toddler,promise to reduce My rate of Foolishness, even If I can't Stop it completely...I promise not to Insult My Elders with My Pepeye -Coarse-Long-Gutter Mouth...this I Promise.........
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Sorry I only speak English I don't understand gibberish grin[quote author=SamConquer][color=#770077]
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by 2kurupt(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2013
ciphoenix:

This time you'll be losing your thumb as well

True dat.

I see smart, deadly criminals chopping off thumbs of their victims once they realise you're an iPhone 5s user.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ewizard1: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2013
spongeback:

I think you need to remove that Photo SiG. Fine, we know you have an iPhone 4s and 5. Pls!
And all of you shouting and galivanting about the Devices you have. Abeg!!! you dont brag on the internet.
You dont know whoz sitting on the other end.

#NoffSaid
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2013
I didn't put up the picture till that fooool insulted me, I Just made an innocent comment and he took it personal calling me a liar and I did what everyone telling the truth would do, I took a pic of my phones made a collage and uploaded it so this stup1d creep can shut up. undecided
ewizard1:

I think you need to remove that Photo SiG. Fine, we know you have an iPhone 4s and 5. Pls!
And all of you shouting and galivanting about the Devices you have. Abeg!!! you dont brag on the internet.
You dont know whoz sitting on the other end.

#NoffSaid
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2013
SamConquer: What the Foocck??then that part of the world should be somewhere under the Rocks.... Having an Iphone which is more Expensive than Android and more ''stuffy'' than Android to Some extent is no big deal??Another Blaaddy Lie.....Sometime when You can't get Something,You just have to talk it down,which is what You are doing.
I showed you my iPhones and all you could reply is this grin
SamConquer: Puhahahaha....Really?C'mon toddler,How can Me and you(toddler) be on the same Level,an Immature Piglet like you .Haba For what na,we sure Can't be on the Same level...Oya put Your right Hand on Your Chest and repeat this after Me....I Spongeback,a Legendary Foolish Fool,a tiny toddler,promise to reduce My rate of Foolishness, even If I can't Stop it completely...I promise not to Insult My Elders with My Pepeye -Coarse-Long-Gutter Mouth...this I Promise.........
Am not ashamed of my background cos I know many people will die to be in my position even YOU grin so mr Christian keep dragging the name of your god through the mud, There is no vaccine against stup1d1ty.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ewizard1: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2013
SamConquer: Puhahahaha....Really?C'mon toddler,How can Me and you(toddler) be on the same Level,an Immature Piglet like you .Haba For what na,we sure Can't be on the Same level...Oya put Your right Hand on Your Chest and repeat this after Me....I Spongeback,a Legendary Foolish Fool,a tiny toddler,promise to reduce My rate of Foolishness, even If I can't Stop it completely...I promise not to Insult My Elders with My Pepeye -Coarse-Long-Gutter Mouth...this I Promise.........

Bro, e don do! Just let it go!
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
TechyGuy: Can someone tell Apple to stop making 4" screen phones with dual core and 1GB ram?
Even Tecno have gone past that stage.

In this age and time?
a 1gb ram on iphone is better than a 3gb ram on tecno
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ibietela2(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
All this idevice poop are boring....

Emma: wooo nice music, is this the new release from Davido?

Pat(android user): Yeah you can, please switch on your bluetooth

Emma: Chai..... Apple

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by moonraker(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
Running iOS 7 GM on my iPhone 5 and iPad 4th gen thanks to my dev acct.

Caution ( windows users)

I know that iOS 7 would be in the wild by now.

Do not download or install iOS 7 on your idevice

Until Apple releases a new version of iTunes.

For now, you can't sync your iTunes library if your running iOS 7 GM.

For Mac users though, you guys are in luck.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Leopantro: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
ibietela2: All this idevice poop are boring....

Emma: wooo nice music, is this the new release from Davido?

Pat(android user): Yeah you can, please switch on your bluetooth

Emma: Chai..... Apple

lol. I love this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Always Shut Down Your Phone Before Removing The Battery / Mtn Night Browsing Plan N2500 Now Working Perfectly At 24hours / Which Mobile Phone Do You Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.