Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update (23931 Views)

Price And Availability Details Of Iphone 5C and 5S In Nigeria / iphone 5S And iphone 5C Full Specifications (With Pics!) / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ciphoenix: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
Olamilec: First of all let me apologise for the - words but if you check that image very well you will know it's photoshop you can't possibly get that of your phone or did your phone as an extra layer to display overlay picture?
That's how images are displayed on droid facebook app
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nothing has changed that much. The screen is still too small and it is just iPhone 5 in sheep clothing! grin grin grin
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ciphoenix: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
adewasco2k:

i must say i was not wowed but lets take a look at few
1. The chips: A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor
2. The TouchID: which is a Fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home button
3. iSight Camera: i love the features of the iSight Camera, the Five-element lens, ƒ/2.2 aperture etc

On a scale of 5 *****

Galaxy S4 ***
iPhone 5s ****
HTC one **
Lumia 1020 **

iOS still the best mobile operating system, but iDevices lack the hardware. Apple is focusing too much on OS in expense of Hardware and good design.

I love their designs. Only thing keeping me from trying is same reason i'll never own a galaxy phone in the S lineup. If they an iphone of 5.5" it'll be like an erotic dream grin
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by eph12(m): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
It amazes me when people talk about nsa n bla bla bla.. Seriously? What is it you are scared of? You think they don't have better things to do than to go thru our fingerprints or whatever it is you think they do? Well may be you actually need to be investigated.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ZN2: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
eph12: It amazes me when people talk about nsa n bla bla bla.. Seriously? What is it you are scared of? You think they don't have better things to do than to go thru our fingerprints or whatever it is you think they do? Well may be you actually need to be investigated.

Lol. Really, some people just overplay the "spy on you" thing. If you've got nothing to hide, why bother?

I'd be more concerned with the downsides of using an Open Source OS like Android.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by nairaman66(m): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
spongeback: I have an iPhone 4S and an iPhone 5 will i be buying this one? Never! Even if its sold for $400 apple empire died with jobs angry

Apple are threading on dangerous grounds!!
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by launique: 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
see full specifications and price here: http://observerreports.com/2013/09/iphone5s-iphone5c-specs/
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by nairaman66(m): 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
I have been an active user of the iPhone for a long time. I am currently using an iPhone 5 after my 4 was stolen- thanks to the 9ja community grin!! Why would Apple come out with cheap phones when they out rightly blame ChinkoChinese companies of making said? Apple will kill the iPhone if they embark on this relay!

Apple need to understand that if every Tom, Peter, Dick and Harry uses the iPhone, it's trademark would become useless- I am using the BlackBerry as a case in point! Conclusively, I think Mr Cook is playing with fire, he and his cohorts should desist from this idea and introduce only the iPhone 5S! else.. Many iPhone users will be PORTING back to NOKIA.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
The biggest mistake I ever made was trying out an iphone. An iphone 5 at that upon all the hype,omo I no use am pass 2months before I sell am out.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by chucky234(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
nairaman66: I have been an active user of the iPhone for a long time. I am currently using an iPhone 5 after my 4 was stolen- thanks to the 9ja community grin!! Why would Apple come out with cheap phones when they out rightly blame ChinkoChinese companies of making said? Apple will kill the iPhone if they embark on this relay!

Apple need to understand that if every Tom, Peter, Dick and Harry uses the iPhone, it's trademark would become useless- I am using the BlackBerry as a case in point! Conclusively, I think Mr Cook is playing with fire, he and his cohorts should desist from this idea and introduce only the iPhone 5S! else.. Many iPhone users will be PORTING back to NOKIA.
iphone is everywhere,walked into TFC in Festac and was surprised to see secondary school girls playing with iphone 4 & 4s,put mine up for sale the following day.
Samsung and Apple keep recycling designs updating hardware to rip buyers off,Samsung uniform plastic designs make me sick.
HTC is the real deal when it come to true innovation, quietly brilliant.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
It means Samsung Galaxy S4 still superior going by specs and other things.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by chucky234(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
all4naija: It means Samsung Galaxy S4 still superior going by specs and other things.
HTC One lead
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 11, 2013
chucky234: HTC One lead

Lol... Samsung Galaxy S4 beats HTC one hands down.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by eph12(m): 12:00am On Sep 11, 2013
nairaman66: I have been an active user of the iPhone for a long time. I am currently using an iPhone 5 after my 4 was stolen- thanks to the 9ja community grin!! Why would Apple come out with cheap phones when they out rightly blame ChinkoChinese companies of making said? Apple will kill the iPhone if they embark on this relay!

Hahahaha.. U can't be serious.. Didn't realise iphone was meant for a selected few. Spoken like a true nigerian undecided
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2013
chucky234: iphone is everywhere,walked into TFC in Festac and was surprised to see secondary school girls playing with iphone 4 & 4s,put mine up for sale the following day.
Samsung and Apple keep recycling designs updating hardware to rip buyers off,Samsung uniform plastic designs make me sick.
HTC is the real deal when it come to true innovation, quietly brilliant.

Oga no offence intended but you àre lazy-minded
Have you used an S4 before or Galaxy Note 2, have you seen the new Note 3 (with gear watch). Don't show ur ignorance here, go to youtube and watch its official hands on, HTC ko, even LG G2 is better than HTC
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 11, 2013
chucky234: HTC One lead

Lol, u have definitely not seen the S4 or Galaxy Note 3
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by pcwhiz(m): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2013
#1-stunner:
My S3 is still the bomb o jare.... Android anytym anyday
1 keg of palmwine 4u..s3 na stl d bomb jare!
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by coolest01(m): 12:55am On Sep 11, 2013
pcwhiz: 1 keg of palmwine 4u..s3 na stl d bomb jare!
keep consoling urselves (u and stunner)
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by SailorXY: 1:06am On Sep 11, 2013
The prices are very high, probably waiting a few months can do some magic trick grin
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 11, 2013
Apple never said the iPhone 5c was a budget smartphone. We all just made that up…..
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Revolva(m): 1:26am On Sep 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin Apple..5c.5b....5f...omo all of una be mugun...wey dey use una last money dey change fones up and down

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Stanley08(m): 1:48am On Sep 11, 2013
iPhone 5Shit and iPhone 5Crap

Fingerprint scanner, found in Atrix 4G in 2011, and suddenly Apple announces it as a brand new feature
Same boring iOS
A7 processor! When ur mates are using 1.6GHz A15 (Galaxy S4), Snapdragon 600 (HTC One), 1.9GHz A15 (Note 3 N9000), Snapdragon 800 (Note 3 N9005).
And they are here saying Innovative technology, blah blah!

Apple died with Steve Jobs, It was pretty much dead then self.

WANNA SEE INNOVATION?! Check here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fo5x7ZIPCM

THAT IS INNOVATION!

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by fckyourman: 1:52am On Sep 11, 2013
What a rip off on apple uk website £550 and US without contract is $650. It should be around £430 in the UK.

£550 = 140k
$650= 108k

32k difference is to much abeg.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Stanley08(m): 1:56am On Sep 11, 2013
fckyourman: What a rip off on apple uk website £550 and US without contract is $650. It should be around £430 in the UK.

£550 = 140k
$650= 108k

32k difference is to much abeg.

Lol. UK is usually more expensive
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 11, 2013
Innovation just like so
Stanley08: iPhone 5Shit and iPhone 5Crap

Fingerprint scanner, found in Atrix 4G in 2011, and suddenly Apple announces it as a brand new feature
Same boring iOS
A7 processor! When ur mates are using 1.6GHz A15 (Galaxy S4), Snapdragon 600 (HTC One), 1.9GHz A15 (Note 3 N9000), Snapdragon 800 (Note 3 N9005).
And they are here saying Innovative technology, blah blah!

Apple died with Steve Jobs, It was pretty much dead then self.

WANNA SEE INNOVATION?! Check here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fo5x7ZIPCM

THAT IS INNOVATION!

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 11, 2013
eph12: It amazes me when people talk about nsa n bla bla bla.. Seriously? What is it you are scared of? You think they don't have better things to do than to go thru our fingerprints or whatever it is you think they do? Well may be you actually need to be investigated.
Lol!! Same thing I was thinking.. I mean.. Watching too many spy movies has actually started giving these peeps paranoia in the real world!..NSA this.. NSA that!.. I think the privacy ish is overrated!

If you have nothing to hide, why bother??
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Suntemi(m): 4:58am On Sep 11, 2013
everytime new phone lands, new argument starts
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by chucky234(m): 5:14am On Sep 11, 2013
all4naija:
Lol... Samsung Galaxy S4 beats HTC one hands down.
Says who oga,I'll choose HTC One or Xperia Z over S4 with its plastic shell any day.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by chucky234(m): 5:33am On Sep 11, 2013
Promhize:

Oga no offence intended but you àre lazy-minded
Have you used an S4 before or Galaxy Note 2, have you seen the new Note 3 (with gear watch). Don't show ur ignorance here, go to youtube and watch its official hands on, HTC ko, even LG G2 is better than HTC
Ignorance?
First I think you got problem understanding written texts,I said I hate Samsung recycled plastic shells because designs is the first thing that attracts me to a phone.
Secondly for you to say S4 beats HTC One hands down shows how dumb you are.
Hahahaha you prolly uses a second-hand Samsung Galaxy S not even the poor plastic S2 let alone S3,yet you form champion here.
Check my history with phones and tabs on NL before you compare your preposterous self to me because I deals with phones in real world while you watch them on youtube. You are even asking me of Tab 2, whats special about tab2 chronic goon,I uses a Coby tab from US that makes your plastic tab2 a child's play.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by peteonline: 5:55am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by matrixme(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2013
I have to agree that the legacies of Apple truly died with Steve Jobs. From all I could gather, the RAM of these recent smartphones do not reflect the modernity of recent gadgets of its class. Perhaps, the only innovation would be the fingerprint technology, which it's vulnerabilities might just be exposed soon enough. I can't believe such (I could have used the word "exquisite ") technology came in plastic! I fear Apple is going the Blackberry way. We should rather look to the newly named Android as the next big thing in mobile technology.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by ShineIt: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2013
I think apple's iphone may have i-died with this latest release. its shares plunged after the announcement. They've helped me in making my decision. Am putting an order out for note 3.
Apple said they did this because they want a bigger piece of the massive Chinese market. They should sell this only to the Chinese. What a disappointment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Always Shut Down Your Phone Before Removing The Battery / Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? / Mtn Night Browsing Plan N2500 Now Working Perfectly At 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.