Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Caught Red Handed! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught Red Handed! (4571 Views)

I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught Red Handed! by soulglo: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
$wtme:

Fine!!! So advice her on what to do

They need to see a professional marriage therapist together. This is because this is a third party that has no vested interest in this relationship. Their job is to diagnose and prescribe. The worst thing she can do now is to sit back and let him miraculously see the light. Let him keep treating different women to dinners....... until when or what? In my opinion, this is not a communication issue. At least not on this particular incident. It is the attitude of someone who wants to do what they want to do. It's that mindset that someone needs to break through. It is his behavior during this period that will determine what he wants and where they are going. You cannot fake commitment. The only time that works is if the other person chooses not to see it. If he can look her in the face and say that he did it then they need someone who understands these issues to work with them. He is not ready to hear her and she is racing against the clock.
Re: Caught Red Handed! by Archilouis(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
It is a phase. Always keep doing the right things & showing strong sincere love & caring attitudes, if you care about sustainment of your relationship.

In all these, refrain from sex, except you both normally practise safe sex. When asked, make him understand, it is in the best interest of your kids.

You both can complete comprehensive medical check up, when trust is restored.

A continued positive attitude from will win him back with time. This will also increase his respect for you.

Good luck.
Re: Caught Red Handed! by bukatyne(f): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2013
$wtme:

Seriously I don't understand u,do u expect me 2 start fighting my husband,or nagging n calling him names in presence of our kids is that what u want d kids 2 see n remember so that they can disrespect their husbands?

Tnx but i will train my children d right way cos violence will not solve anything

If you av a gud advice give it 2 d op who needs it instead of lecturing me on ow 2 train my kids....

Can you state where I said you should fight him?

I said you are the mirror they will look at regarding marriage. How can I now advice you to fight or nag him?
Re: Caught Red Handed! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
$wtme:

And what makes u think @op husband doesn't need d relationship,we av 2 try every method 2 make d relationship work as far as it doesn't hurt anyone. Whether u like it or not men will definitely get carried away because of d temptations (babes) they see outside n they hurt us(wives) unintentionally cos they feel they already av us in their homes,so we have 2 make them want us.....

Sorry dear,i don't have the strength to struggle for love,love should be free and easy not labour.Kudos to you on your struggles but people are just different."We have to make them want us ",really?i want who wants me,period!!.Everyone is not blessed with the gift of "Making it work by fire or by force".I have no problem with people that chose to take your approach,whatever way you end up feeling right about yourself is ok.Mind you that not all men will get carried away,some will,some will not.Getting carried away is not exclusively reserved for the men you know.
Re: Caught Red Handed! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
soul_glo:

I think your case is very different. You were accusing your husband of things he did not do and CHECKING HIS PHONE!!!!! Her husband is not denying anything. He is saying that he took a woman out to dinner and his wife needs to be okay with that. I think there is a big difference. Don't advice a woman whose husband is wining and dining single women to let it be because you wrongfully accused your husband in the past. Would you as a respectable woman have dinners with single men? Leave the room to respond to text messages etc. To me this is basic respect. The man has no respect for his marriage. I feel doubly sad for the woman and the kids because I have seen cases like this were men want an excuse to sleep with another woman they start to tell themselves that when they married their foreign wives they did so out of desperation. Forgetting that there is no man or woman on earth that will not be tempted but others do not make excuses. They put on their big boy pants and protect the interests of the family.

Thank you,her case was very different.OP's hubby is shitting on the marriage and doesn't give a rat ass about that.
Re: Caught Red Handed! by prixx: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
$wtme:

And what makes u think @op husband doesn't need d relationship,we av 2 try every method 2 make d relationship work as far as it doesn't hurt anyone. Whether u like it or not men will definitely get carried away because of d temptations (babes) they see outside n they hurt us(wives) unintentionally cos they feel they already av us in their homes,so we have 2 make them want us.....

Chai... a lot of women are brain washed.......Any way @op please listen to CC
Re: Caught Red Handed! by swtme(f): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
prixx:

Chai... a lot of women are brain washed.......Any way @op please listen to CC

And I op that excludes me right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) / Guys Should Step Up And Deliver & Stop Requiring Half From The Woman / Wife Tears Husband's Clothes,husband Beats Wife-who's Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.