Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! (34421 Views)

Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by ayusco85(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
If u are guy and are A̶̲̥̅ virgin then u are not ready. grin. But if u are A̶̲̥̅ virgin girl, then u are 50% ready. grin
*the gods have spoken*
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by larmu(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
okay
Is marriage a Hend Thyme Tinz?
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by umarc19: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
smh....in conclusion i will neva be ready 4 marriage..
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by missyparis: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Copy dat
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by Rooneyboy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=Mintayo]

(2). If you don't like anyone invading your space,you are not ready.

Omoh ! Na me be this ooo, even in my relationship sef, when she calls my line one twice and I refuse to pick, she gets the info straight ......

#i.love.my.space.like.crazy
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by missyparis: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
ayusco85: If u are guy and are A̶̲̥̅ virgin then u are not ready. grin. But if u are A̶̲̥̅ virgin girl, then u are 50% ready. grin
*the gods have spoken*
wch gods
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by Vicksal: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
If ur a womanizer/manizer,a drukard,keeping late night dont tink of marriage
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by nbright: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
I am not ready yet... I don't even think I will be.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by diane10a: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Is Nairaland a dating site? End time thing, I guess
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by Rooneyboy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
After checking my account balance, I have decided that I'm not ready, I refuse for my children to grow up to be garri warriors.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by passionate88: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
16) If u as a girl dn 4k tire dn run go church dey form burnt again come dey tell brother say s£x na only after marriage, my sister u neva ready to enjoy ur marriage
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
Godysien: A good one bro...thumbs up man.

judith na 'bro'?
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by Lilimax(f): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
adexsimply: If I hear..
Na by force to get mentor? undecided
grin grin grin
Let's not go there ...
My hubby once had a mentor he respected very well only for the so called mentor to dupe him at last sad.
The issue on this mentorship should be thread with caution if it is a must...

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by ChiSun27(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
Totally ryt bro...ride on.
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by chiwuike20: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
adexsimply: If I hear..
Na by force to get mentor? undecided

Yea, mentorship is substantial. Any man planning a family must have a married man or men he emulates his or their leadership qualities in family matters. None of them may possess all d leadership traits he needs to start up his own family, but all he needs may be distributed among all d parties emulated.
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
iof you think all the above doesn't make sense to you then aren't ready.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by CaptRewa(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
@OP, I stridently and vehemently utterly disagree with No.13.... Dnt need to have any mentor in life to luv and treat my family right. its absolute rubbish!!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by samseen02(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
After checking my account balance, I have decided that I'm not ready, I refuse for my children to grow up to be garri warriors.
lolz
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by deebrain(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
mikeljims: And to summarize it all.

If you are rich you can forget the whole 15 points and go get em anytime anywhere..

Thank you...oya okada let's go.

POLICE IMPOUNDS THE BIKE FOR PLYING A WRONG ROUTE.

Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by MCKULQ(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Rubbish lipsrsealed

Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by 4C2215131: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pretty cool list,though I might take exception to the 'Mentor' part. That in my opinion is not a sine qua non to marriage eligibility. Who says your future spouse can't be your mentor after the fact?
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by Neatboy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
Just the money aspect, but definite I am going to make money sooner and get married by the end of next year. Already in a cool relationship. I truly love to be married and I always envy good homes, wishing to have mine sooner.
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by beejaay: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mintayo:

(4). If you always say things exactly how they come to your mind not caring who is hurt,your marriage is likely to crash.
saying things exactly how they is a virtue people shouldnt try to change (forrest gump comes to mind)

Mintayo:
(5). If you believe you are who you are and no one can change that,you're not ready.
we dont get married to change people, rather we get married to appreciate the difference in another person..our partner is like a mirror to us.

Mintayo:
(13). If as a man,you don't have a mentor or leader you follow,listen or defer to,you're not going to be able to lead your family.
having a mentor is not a big deal. there are people who doesnt have a mentor (case of the first men on earth).its better we listen to ourselves than to listen to others, our lives is in our hand and not in other person's hand
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by MARKREN: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Rubbish write-up!!!!!!

Marriage is about 2 people not one person. It is the commitment of the 2 parties involved to make it work that counts.

Marriage goes far beyond all what you have written and in some cases some of the things you quoted as not being an issue actually go a long way in determining the success or otherwise of any marriage, while some other you mentioned as key in no way affect or influence it. I would not want to go into details as you write-up smacks a tone of immaturity.

Nobody possesses all the qualities you outlined at the same time as Nobody is perfect and so also no marriage is perfect.

My 2 cents....................................................................
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by DEGREE2466(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Am ready after studying all you wrote above but then

Who iss willing at the babes in the house to enjoy the pointed points above with me?

Hala @ me @

#www.money is the exception to all rules.com
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by notinmege: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
If you can not stay for a day without lying, then you are far from it too.
If what comes to your mind everyday or that your name is "I go die" then forget it.
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by beordune(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
Lovely piece..... For me and many of us out there.
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by beejaay: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Lilimax: grin grin grin
Let's not go there ...
My hubby once had a mentor he respected very well only for the so called mentor to dupe him at last sad.
The issue on this mentorship should be thread with caution if it is a must...
thats the problem, the issue of mentor ship has always been over hyped.the greatest mentor anyone could have is oneself. as for me i dont wanna be like anybody (i just wanna be myself), i will always be my greatest enemy and my greatest friend. no one's word or action is special to me and none is not special ; they are just words
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by Homguy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ok. But i fink i'll go ask mummy first.lol. Nairaland and lists ! Their aint any hard-fast rule abt bin ready for d knots. Humans are xtremely dynamic,i concede some of d points here are true but a chunk arent any real basis to check marriageabilty status.
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by AdeniyiA(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
braine: If you're among the end timers and the 'firstus de commentus' people, you're definitely not ready.
they can't claim otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! / "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says / Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.