Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu (10658 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Boko Haram Abducts Over 170 Teenage Girls From Bam 7km From Buratai's Hometown / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by Tuntheycr7: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2013
While some yeye govrns are busy fightin 4 2015, some are relocating. Fashola de made him pple proud.
Kudoz
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2013
Pictures please
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by anishe(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2013
Well done jare Fashola. Kudos.

But I think PDP said you are not the best Governor. PDP dey craze wella for that statement

But all of una na same of the same.

POLITICAL MATHS: (MTH419)
Show your workings:

If APGA+CPC+ANPP+ACN = APC
and EFCC+ICPC+GEJ+JEGA = PDP,

(a) Using Pythagoras theorem prove that: PDP =APC.
(ii) Using Almighty Formula where JEGA is constant
what is the value of PDP?

(b) If Tinubu/Buhari/ Okorocha varies, what is
the coefficient of APC.

(c) If PDP is constant, what is the cube root of rigging
coefficient? Take pi=3.14

(d) Use Leibnitz theory & explain all the answers above before 2015.

NO CHEATING. Your time starts now....GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2013
kenis: What all the press about? Roads are being built in Other states everyday without the governors running to the press. It's is only Fashola, T.A Orji and Aregbesola that I still hear make this kind of noise for some meters of road.

What do you expect from these set of humans...Many State government working quietly without going to the press, but the only states where they rush to the press for building gutter is only in Lagos and Osun state. 7km road is what even a local government in Nigeria should not celebrate

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by pheesayor(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2013
I thought they said Fashola isn't doing anything in his second term I'm confused oo cheesy
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by pumpingmachine: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2013
homesteady:

You should come to kano state and see how yoruba people are claiming hausa!! They are even speaking the hausa more than the real hausa people!
what is this one saying?
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by legalcode(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2013
FASHOLA : GOVERNOR FOR ROAD REHABILITATION!!!!!
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by legalcode(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2013
Mafia Man:

Stop lying you this ibo man!

The only people bittered with development coming to southwest are ibos.

You are the greatest fool i'v seen, blinded with tribalism just like your elder brother Fani. So you want to force him to be Ibo abi? na wao!! This yoruba people and hatred.
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by hopeyemih(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2013
babyosisi:

And Tinubu went to the USA with Lagos money to have his hips replaced a year after his daughter's graduation from a US College
Bwahahahahahaha

..òpònú ni eléyì sha!!!...#smh

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by jmaine: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2013
legalcode:

You are the greatest fool i'v seen, blinded with tribalism just like your elder brother Fani. So you want to force him to be Ibo abi? na wao!! This yoruba people and hatred.

Stop the generalisation dude . .Mafia Man A.K.A Eko Ile , Plaindealer, Agbameta e.t.c is just one of those silly dudes who feels his/her only achievement in life is being Yoruba, which is pitiful.

So if you must treat his/her regular rancid emissions, you don't generalize saying " This Yoruba People"

Please stay on the topic. Thanks . .
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by jmaine: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2013
legalcode: FASHOLA : GOVERNOR FOR ROAD REHABILITATION!!!!!

I disagreee bruv with respect to this road, the work carried on that Ibeshe route is more than just road rehabilitation . . .
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by rozayx5(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2013
No pictures, call me when you post them, for now it remains newspaper project

on Nairaland no picture means it did not happen
undecided undecided

when this IBOM ( 30,000 capacity ) stadium, and UYo-Abak Bridge is complete, it wont make front page.

Cause Akpabio does not use the media like ACN to make noise undecided

many better roads have been commissioned in Villages in Akwa Ibom without making newspaper, so i dont know what you guys are celebrating undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by wheelbarrow: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2013
zegbeye:

What do you expect from these set of humans...Many State government working quietly without going to the press, but the only states where they rush to the press for building gutter is only in Lagos and Osun state. 7km road is what even a local government in Nigeria should not celebrate

You are nothing but a SHAMELESS LIAR!!

I challenge you here and now..

Post pics of the following projects commissioned by ur governor since the beginning of 2013;

1. At least 5 roads

2. At least 4 health centers

3. At least 3 schools

4. Five (5) other random projects..

If you can't then you and your gang of lying, empty chest-beaters should get lost from this thread and never return..

cool
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by rabzy: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2013
rozayx5: No pictures, call me when you post them, for now it remains newspaper project

undecided undecided

Pls someone should pls provide the pics. i saw the commissioning on TV yesterday, the road looked quite beautiful, with drainage and walkways. Fashola's roads in Lagos can easily be recognized with their walkways and nice drainage.
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by obailala(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2013
kenis: What all the press about? Roads are being built in Other states everyday without the governors running to the press. It's is only Fashola, T.A Orji and Aregbesola that I still hear make this kind of noise for some meters of road.

On the contrary, I think the blame has to go to some brainwashed lagosians and not Fashola. If you check the trend of this Fashola worship, you will notice that it's actually ordinary lagosians that run to the press whenever he sneezes. Unfortunately most of these people have never lived anywhere else than in Lagos so they can't really be blamed for their baseless comparisons.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2013
This one na news?
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by obailala(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2013
homesteady:

Thank you my brother!! Roads are commissioned almost everyday!! So what's the press about?? Or is this the first road to be built in lagos??
Come on, you guys have made us believe that lagos is one heaven on earth, so why the merriment for just one road being completed??

I wonder oo... Fashola has now become a religion.. Unfortunately if the man continues to receive this kind of adulation, it will only encourage him to slow down on any positive plans he has for the state.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by juman(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2013
Kudos to the governor.
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2013
rabzy:

Pls someone should pls provide the pics. i saw the commissioning on TV yesterday, the road looked quite beautiful, with drainage and walkways. Fashola's roads in Lagos can easily be recognized with their walkways and nice drainage.
like its only fashola dat does dat.Lagosians u pple should travel out abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by jmaine: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2013
obailala:

On the contrary, I think the blame has to go to some brainwashed lagosians and not Fashola. If you check the trend of this Fashola worship, you will notice that it's actually ordinary lagosians that run to the press whenever he sneezes. Unfortunately most of these people have never lived anywhere else than in Lagos so they can't really be blamed for their baseless comparisons.

No Lagosian is brain washed dude . . .The rabid Fashola fans don't even reside in Lagos . .

A reason why if you should take them to task to match media propaganda with what is currently obtainable, they flee . .
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by Godswillu(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2013
homesteady: So because he commissioned a new road, you had to open a thread! Mtcheew!

Homesteady help me ask them oooo
By the time the he commission another 8km in that area, I am sure there will pay toll gate fee, if I lie ask people in lekki.
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2013
rozayx5: No pictures, call me when you post them, for now it remains newspaper project

undecided undecided

when this IBOM ( 30,000 capacity ) stadium, and UYo-Abak Bridge is complete, it wont make front page.

Cause Akpabio does not use the media like ACN to make noise undecided

many better roads have been commissioned in Villages in Akwa Ibom without making newspaper, so i dont know what you guys are celebrating undecided
my broda i tire o.When the president of Ghana,sanusi lamido,wole soyinka and wife even Mikel obi came to akwa -ibom with adorable words,certainly d news didn't enter paper because Akpabio in no apc.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by ocelot2006(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2013
wheel barrow:

Bad belle.....grin

Can you tell me what your Governor has done this year??

I just learned Akpabio and his family abandoned his "Dubai" and relocated to Lagos to enjoy good governance from Fashola....

Source pls. or did you just pull that from your a$& as usual?
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by ayotolah: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2013
ladeski: WHERE IS THE ROAD ?

WHY IS FASHOLA'S PICTURE HERE INSTEAD OF THE ROAD HE COMMISSIONED?

Don't worry. The road is in Ikorodu Land, Lagos. They already gave the address; Oshorun/Ibeshe. Please, go to Ikorodu main garage and ask for directions so that you can confirm the developments.
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by Ayekotoo(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2013
Fashola's vision on infrastructures in Lagos;

VISION
Excellence through Prompt, Innovative,
Responsive and Efficient Service Delivery.
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by Ayekotoo(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2013
Fashola's mission on works and infrastructure;

MISSION
To provide an Articulate Development and
Implementation of Enduring Infrastructure and
Service to the Greatest Advantage of the Citizens
in Lagos State by A Motivated and Dedicated
Workforce in a Conducive Workplace.

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/entities.php?k=40
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by suomi: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2013
Kudos to H.E Babatunde Fashola and his team on this. Please we need such road constructions in Ibeju Lekki LGA. Most of our inner roads are not motorable. The likes of Abijo, Awoyaya, Lakowe, Bogije, Igando Oloja etc need such road constructions in our area.
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by Bizibi(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2013
Fashola and akpabio abeg cme delta state teach uduaghan the meaning of development
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
ogb5: At 1 billion per km that's 7 billion quid.

Enough to organize someone's 2nd birthday this year.

You mean a non-movable 62nd Birthday for two weeks... real lagosians have gotten high of someone's smelly -fart grin
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by mancheeutd(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
babyosisi:

And Tinubu went to the USA with Lagos money to have his hips replaced a year after his daughter's graduation from a US College
Bwahahahahahaha

Imagine laughing to a senseless post haha ba ba nla WERE RE OOOOO
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by back2sender: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
which one ur fada Jonathan don commission or your woman governor peter obi don do?
homesteady: So because he commissioned a new road, you had to open a thread! Mtcheew!
Re: Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu by back2sender: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
Don't mind the Dundee ,they are like their oga at the top. lets see if he will post his gvnor achievement
wheel barrow:

You are nothing but a SHAMELESS LIAR!!

I challenge you here and now..

Post pics of the following projects commissioned by ur governor since the beginning of 2013;

1. At least 5 roads

2. At least 4 health centers

3. At least 3 schools

4. Five (5) other random projects..

If you can't then you and your gang of lying, empty chest-beaters should get lost from this thread and never return..

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails / FG Appoints Jessica Matthews As Entrepreneurship Ambassador / Atiku Launches Education Programme For IDP Children In Yola (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.