Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / .. (12851 Views)

Am Searching For A Lady Ready To Settle Down / I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage / I Need A Tall,rich,working Class Guy At The Range Of 32-35 To Settle Down With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by SWG1: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
someone is 'passionate' abt 'mimopel' while fynboi is being Enahi..lated
Re: .. by mimopel(f): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
passionate88: See ur nyansh like bournvita cover.

small small children of nowadays ema ti baje tan!!!......una don spoil finish.....i ll report dis to ur teacher 2moro....is she ll flog u real gud for me....@ swg na u sabi ooo...police see white he call am pink....u miss road...u ll need a map...
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
mimopel:

small small children of nowadays ema ti baje tan!!!......una don spoil finish.....i ll report dis to ur teacher 2moro....is she ll flog u real gud for me....@ swg na u sabi ooo...police see white he call am pink....u miss road...u ll need a map...
hey there.
Re: .. by SWG1: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
mimopel:

A beg i don deh find one since, i fit come borrow for ur house make i 4 no lose again.
Re: .. by mimopel(f): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: .. by passionate88: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
mimopel: Hy sweetness @ enahi, hw re u doing??...got a bb pin..or do u whatsapp...peep me sweet! 26578d20...08183395004, only enahi no guyz allowed else I ll break ur silly ass
Just say u dey find guys make dm toast u. No shy
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
mimopel: Hy sweetness @ enahi, hw re u doing??...got a bb pin..or do u whatsapp...peep me sweet! 26578d20...08183395004, only enahi and nadia no guyz allowed else I ll break ur silly ass
cheesy

1 Like

Re: .. by mimopel(f): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
passionate88: Just say u dey find guys make dm toast u. No shy
. I ll beg u for heaven sake nt to b stupid wit cos u wnt find me funny wen I turn bad...I beg u to respect urself....else trust me I go treat ur Bleep up...
Re: .. by Jbluv55(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hmm.....*this is getting more n more interesting*

mimopel: Hy sweetness @ enahi, hw re u doing??...got a bb pin..or do u whatsapp...peep me sweet! 26578d20...08183395004, only enahi no guyz allowed else I ll break ur silly ass
So mimopel, r you nt aware that there is an option to send a PM to a ptclar member if a msg is meant to be private?
But since you have these displayed already, I'd lyk to think you r one of those few ladies that obviously have nothing to hide n it wud simply mean you wud welcome some ppl too grin until you get the impression that they dnt deserve to be on ur listwink aint it?
Re: .. by simdam500(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
still havent find a man yet
Re: .. by mimopel(f): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55: Hmm.....*this is getting more n more interesting*

So mimopel, r you nt aware that there is an option to send a PM to a ptclar member if a msg is meant to be private?
But since you have these displayed already, I'd lyk to think you r one of those few ladies that obviously have nothing to hide n it wud simply mean you wud welcome some ppl too grin until you get the impression that they dnt deserve to be on ur listwink aint it?
I wonder y som guyz here don't reason, pls nd pls I dnt want to b rude to any1 pls let's respect ourselves nd b mature...hav u asked me y I didn't send a pe??...I hav issues wit receiving.sending mails...I ve a big problem wit my yahoo mail dats y I posted it here nd gav warnings...listen I dnt need a boyfrnd..i hav a love nd if am on d look out for guyz...definitely nt nairaland or thru d internet I don't deal wit local guyz lyk dis ones...- dnt mean being educated or rich bt @ least havin a common sense nd using it, u knw d use of common sense is nt common even wen common sense is so guy using dia senses is beta off dis immatured here...I dnt mean evrybody I mean sum guys..nt insultin any1 soorry if offended am pissed
Re: .. by passionate88: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
mimopel: . I ll beg u for heaven sake nt to b stupid wit cos u wnt find me funny wen I turn bad...I beg u to respect urself....else trust me I go treat ur Bleep up...
hahahaha. E dn red for me o grin
Re: .. by passionate88: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Na wa o. Girls nd pride
Re: .. by Jbluv55(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
mimopel: I wonder y som guyz here don't reason, pls nd pls I dnt want to b rude to any1 pls let's respect ourselves nd b mature
Dear mimopel, I can assume that by the bolded you actually meant to insult mesmiley. If so, then you failed at it. Some of us practice what we preach. I preach love & humour.grin
None of the statements in my initial post was inflammatory and thus I dnt c any reason(s) you shud hav felt offended. Even the Poster has bin much more humorous than this as seen in her posts.

...hav u asked me y I didn't send a pe??...I hav issues wit receiving.sending mails...I ve a big problem wit my yahoo mail dats y I posted it here nd gav warnings
From ur method of typing, I can guess ur young and so i'll just put myself in a position to teach you. wink (I may be able to guide you how to solve ur email ish).
I have not asked why you dint send a PM neither did you ask the poster if you cud drop ur number&PIN. If you had an issue wt ur mailbox, still doesn't mean that you can't send a PM. Its a feature built into each NL account and you cud have used it. Get it?wink

...listen I dnt need a boyfrnd..i hav a love nd if am on d look out for guyz...definitely nt nairaland or thru d internet I don't deal wit local guyz lyk dis ones...- dnt mean being educated or rich bt @ least havin a common sense nd using it, u knw d use of common sense is nt common even wen common sense is so guy using dia senses is beta off dis immatured here...I dnt mean evrybody I mean sum guys..nt insultin any1 soorry if offended am pissed
I never mentioned BF in my post, and exactly what do you have against NL guys?its a forum and you have probably added a few guys frm NL to ur BBM list. So why r you so abusive?
Finally, ur apology is accepted but why not try to 'not abuse n apologize later'. You seem lyk a gud lady and you shud be seen as such even in ur posts. God bless you!smiley

2 Likes

Re: .. by SWG1: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
if i hear.
no wonder u joined this forum. its obvious that every body here is a comedian. i think we shld even open a group chat on watsapp all the same.
Re: .. by SWG1: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
nadia_SA: cheesy
nadia, nice to meet u again
Re: .. by passionate88: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Jbluv55, I think she's referring to me in that last statement of hers, when I asked her if she's also looking. @Mimopel, I thought u said u re a depper lifer?. Sha, anything goes.

P.S: I'm not offended.
Re: .. by mimopel(f): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
passionate88: hahahaha. E dn red for me o grin
. U re nt serious, I ll pray for u in church 2mao ok??..u really need prayers
Re: .. by SWG1: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
mehn nairaland! a place of thousand laugh. https://www.nairaland.com/1378657/what-type-food-good-cooking/6
Re: .. by mimopel(f): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Dear mimopel, I can assume that by the bolded you actually meant to insult mesmiley. If so, then you failed at it. Some of us practice what we preach. I preach love & humour.grin
None of the statements in my initial post was inflammatory and thus I dnt c any reason(s) you shud hav felt offended. Even the Poster has bin much more humorous than this as seen in her posts.

From ur method of typing, I can guess ur young and so i'll just put myself in a position to teach you. wink (I may be able to guide you how to solve ur email ish).
I have not asked why you dint send a PM neither did you ask the poster if you cud drop ur number&PIN. If you had an issue wt ur mailbox, still doesn't mean that you can't send a PM. Its a feature built into each NL account and you cud have used it. Get it?wink

I never mentioned BF in my post, and exactly what do you have against NL guys?its a forum and you have probably added a few guys frm NL to ur BBM list. So why r you so abusive?
Finally, ur apology is accepted but why not try to 'not abuse n apologize later'. You seem lyk a gud lady and you shud be seen as such even in ur posts. God bless you!smiley

Hav learnt somethin in life my mama told me since childhood, she says "make ur point knwn nd keep quiet there after...I wasn't insulting u or anybody bt if u re tryin to take it personal, I ll rest my case...I was only here to make enahi see d real view of wat marriage is all abt, nthin else so since hav done dat..am out tnx for ur advice mr! Bt I ll appreciate if evrybody keep me out of any tin goin here plzzz..- ha8 troubles or insults!!...tnx
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
SWG 1:
nadia, nice to meet u again
cheesy same ere swt
Re: .. by mimopel(f): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
passionate88: @Jbluv55, I think she's referring to me in that last statement of hers, when I asked her if she's also looking. @Mimopel, I thought u said u re a depper lifer?. Sha, anything goes.

Am a proud deeper life member, am nt ashamed of dat..bside am a bornagain..bt y do u lyk critizing pple re dia churches!!!...I didn't write spanish wen I said I wasn't referring to anybody...stop pointing @ flaws @ pple lyk u perfect...jst imagine d way u guyz re reasoning saying my number dia was for guys nt enahi.. y ll u say am looking for a guy lyk I dnt hav real guys in d real world pls stop it! Mind hw u talk to pple nt evrybody takes tinz for granted...am a sanguine melancholic if u knw wat temperament is all abt pls understand d reason y I act nt because I act...I play a lot nd laugh real gud very funky bt emotional nd sensitive to words I block insults frm d begining b4 it bcomes sth else..I dnt take shit..dats who I am so pls understand me.. Nd for heaven sake dat y I pleaded dat u respect urself because I dnt want to rude to anybody..@ d end I pleaded to any1 offended...no1 is perfect...I love who I am irrespective of wat u guyz tink abt it got me!!...peace to us @jb nd passionate no querells pls b gud! Am out!
Re: .. by Jbluv55(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
passionate88: @Jbluv55, I think she's referring to me in that last statement of hers, when I asked her if she's also looking. @Mimopel, I thought u said u re a depper lifer?. Sha, anything goes.

@passionate88, Its awryt & understood. Was just trying to make her realize sm tinz all d same.
One love bro. smiley
Re: .. by mimopel(f): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Plz less I forget all those dat quote me, I beg u guyz to modify it nd get my contact out of dia plssss..am beggin I tink am learnt frm dis..pls modify my number nd pin out...ll appreciate tnx!!
Re: .. by Jbluv55(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
nadia_SA: cheesy same ere swt
Nadia wusup nau? You no dey show 4 games agngrin....wetin happen?

And how is that ur imitator na?wink
Re: .. by SWG1: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
mimopel:

Am a proud deeper life member, am nt ashamed of dat..bside am a bornagain..bt y do u lyk critizing pple re dia churches!!!...I didn't write spanish wen I said I wasn't referring to anybody...stop pointing @ flaws @ pple lyk u perfect...jst imagine d way u guyz re reasoning saying my number dia was for guys nt enahi.. y ll u say am looking for a guy lyk I dnt hav real guys in d real world pls stop it! Mind hw u talk to pple nt evrybody takes tinz for granted...am a sanguine melancholic if u knw wat temperament is all abt pls understand d reason y I act nt because I act...I play a lot nd laugh real gud very funky bt emotional nd sensitive to words I block insults frm d begining b4 it bcomes sth else..I dnt take shit..dats who I am so pls understand me.. Nd for heaven sake dat y I pleaded dat u respect urself because I dnt want to rude to anybody..@ d end I pleaded to any1 offended...no1 is perfect...I love who I am irrespective of wat u guyz tink abt it got me!!...peace to us @jim nd passionate no querells pls b gud! Am out!

my sister, don't allow anything in here to get to you, . You kind of came in here with a different sence of humour that was vague. i pray no one spoils the fun. I pray we understand our boundaries in jokes so that we don't kill ppl s spirit instead of elevating them as Enahi and co has been doing. my sis, i hope ul forgive if u found the statement abt ur church a slight
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
mimopel: Plz less I forget all those dat quote me, I beg u guyz to modify it nd get my contact out of dia plssss..am beggin I tink am learnt frm dis..pls modify my number nd pin out...ll appreciate tnx!!
grin u get 1000 invites abi..

LoL reminds me of when my pin ws on FP nd I ddnt no got 100s of invites ddnt even no where thy comin from grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Nadia wusup nau? You no dey show 4 games agngrin....wetin happen?

And how is that ur imitator na?wink

don't remind me oo
Re: .. by SWG1: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
mimopel: Plz less I forget all those dat quote me, I beg u guyz to modify it nd get my contact out of dia plssss..am beggin I tink am learnt frm dis..pls modify my number nd pin out...ll appreciate tnx!!
i hate to see ppl like this, pls don't get emotional abt this. just cos of this ur post im quoting, im storing ur watsapp contact, though i never intended to,. just hanf on in there.
Re: .. by Jbluv55(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
mimopel:
Hav learnt somethin in life my mama told me since childhood, she says "make ur point knwn nd keep quiet there after...I wasn't insulting u or anybody bt (1) If u re tryin to take it personal, I ll rest my case...(2) I was only here to make enahi see d real view of wat marriage is all abt, nthin else so since hav done dat..(3) am out tnx for ur advice mr! Bt I ll appreciate if evrybody keep me out of any tin goin here plzzz..- ha8 troubles or insults!!...tnx
@bolded (1) Dnt worry abt that 'taking personal' ishwink.....I and plenty of NLers have BIG hearts and so Nah....nfyn personal.

(2) so abt that "real view of marriage", you know I also need some advice so can I add you Puleeeez grin.
But then also r you a marriage counselor or are you married?grin

(3) hope you aint leaving bcoz I tried correcting you? And then dnt you want to sort out ur email issues? I actually can assist you knowsmiley.

1 Like

Re: .. by Jbluv55(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
nadia_SA: don't remind me oo
Ok princess.......but gaming wnt do you any harm nau.....I already corrected that guy that seemed to hav lashed out @ u wink
Re: .. by SWG1: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
nadia_SA: cheesy same ere swt
i have not seen u on watsapp yet. tried adding u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet / mr olodo finally shares nakèd photos 18+ / Witches And Wizards Lodge(coven)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.