Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / .. (12814 Views)

Am Searching For A Lady Ready To Settle Down / I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage / I Need A Tall,rich,working Class Guy At The Range Of 32-35 To Settle Down With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Enahi(f): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: .. by eph12(m): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2013
Please be patient. Jesus is coming cheesy

12 Likes

Re: .. by 190theclown: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2013
You had better upload your pic to stand a chance!!

too much sherk looking beeches around these parts these days

let us know if ure a megan fox or just another sexy looking bazcard cheesy

1 Like

Re: .. by Lilamartedi(f): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2013
Hmmm..Ovie edo kpataki
Re: .. by Enegod(m): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2013
men are really scarce... the lawd is your strength..you will find your heart desire..Amen

2 Likes

Re: .. by Lanrefahm(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2013
Seeing is believing
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2013
190-the-clown:

you are very wicked o...

op, men use their eyes not long story...
Re: .. by Danhumprey: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2013
Wow! shocked This is a good C.V.

OP,direct your C.V to my office in the ministry of match-making,with a nice photo included,ofcourse.

1 Like

Re: .. by Enahi(f): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2013
@all this is not funny na,can't stop laughing.
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! shocked This is a good C.V.

OP,direct your C.V to my office in the ministry of match-making,with a nice photo included,ofcourse.
you are so funny.
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2013
190-the-clown:

ha you are truly a clown.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2013
there are so many good guys here I believe. Just be patient and watch you heart desire granted. Goodluck
Re: .. by Emekayoung(m): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2013
I think a pic of urs will do the searching while u sit and wait for the phone call or e-mail msg wink
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2013
190-the-clown:

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2013
@ op how low can you reduce yourself.see how you are allowing people like 190 and co to turn you and your matter into a butt of jokes and you are there laughing.dey there and allow were and asiwin to be pricing you like tomato that they put on the ground.mshewwwww.women like you make me sick
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2013
Ɣ☺ΰя demands are quite high for someone this desperate.And τ̲̅ȍ top Į̸̸̨ƭ up you are nothing spectacular coupled with bad legs and a short frame.This is exactly why most ladies don't get a man of their own. Pride!!!!!!!

I think I 'll pass. So will every other guy.
Re: .. by repogirl(f): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2013
end taime sorry, front page tinz, mods, get this chick a man ASAP!

1 Like

Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2013
kulyie: @ op how low can you reduce yourself.see how you are allowing people like 190 and co to turn you and your matter into a butt of jokes and you are there laughing.dey there and allow were and asiwin to be pricing you like tomato that they put on the ground.mshewwwww.women like you make me sick
Do you have a man
Re: .. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2013
Nne, don't worry ok? The Lord shall surly grant your request....you did the right thing to voice out what you need Matthew 7:7 so just relax and watch GOD in action...but you must be careful o because a lot of fake guys will come knocking just to play with your heart thinking you are desperate so SHINE YOUR HEART no be only eye. Good luck with your search. kiss

3 Likes

Re: .. by Enahi(f): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2013
fyneboi79: Ɣ☺ΰя demands are quite high for someone this desperate.And τ̲̅ȍ top Į̸̸̨ƭ up you are nothing spectacular coupled with bad legs and a short frame.This is exactly why most ladies don't get a man of their own. Pride!!!!!!!

I think I 'll pass. So will every other guy.
Lol I don't have bad legs but there aren't perfect. Go get a life,this is not for people like you. Am not desperate,just tired of been asked out by useless men like you.

9 Likes

Re: .. by rawswagga(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2013
Don't have anything to say but all I want to tell you is that you should be carefull who you pick hun..well on the other side I guess u will be distracted by the too many mails..and lastly no responsible man will take you seriously for puting this up.thanks mr Rawlins on twitter @wisper2raw

2 Likes

Re: .. by Enahi(f): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2013
190-the-clown:

no dear I won't upload my pics,send ur email address to me. Tanx
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: Lol I don't have bad legs but there aren't perfect. Go get a life,this is not for people like you. Am not desperate,just tired of been asked out by useless men like you.
gringringrin. Lawd have mercy on you!
Look who's useless at 42 calling a fyneboi names I guess that d stress of menopause already getting at you.Well I know truth is bitter but Į̸̸̨ƭ must be said.

Sorry you can't get a man here.You can try standing at Obalende by 11pm,there you may get one for the night.grin
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2013
kulyie: @ op how low can you reduce yourself.see how you are allowing people like 190 and co to turn you and your matter into a butt of jokes and you are there laughing.dey there and allow were and asiwin to be pricing you like tomato that they put on the ground.mshewwwww.women like you make me sick
no dear,don't forget this is nairaland. Am having a good laugh @ their jokes, don't think they mean any harm. Even if I don't achieve my aim @ d end of the day,it doesn't matter to me.

3 Likes

Re: .. by claremont(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2013
You sound like a honest person, but you tactfully left out your age and picture from your write-up. That aside, you seem like a decent young lady who shouldn't find it hard getting hooked to the right person.
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2013
fyneboi79: gringringrin. Lawd have mercy on you!
Look who's useless at 42 calling a fyneboi names I guess that d stress of menopause already getting at you.Well I know truth is bitter but Į̸̸̨ƭ must be said.

Sorry you can't get a man here.You can try standing at Obalende by 11pm,there you may get one for the night.grin
wow thank you for adding so many years 2 my age. Despite the fact I don't know u, thank you for wishing me more years on earth. You will be shocked 2 find out u are far older than I am,but am not here to talk to people like you. Your comments are not needed thank you.

2 Likes

Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: no dear,don't forget this is nairaland. Am having a good laugh @ their jokes, don't think they mean any harm. Even if I don't achieve my aim @ d end of the day,it doesn't matter to me.
Who says Į̸̸̨ƭ doesn't matter Of course Į̸̸̨ƭ matters that you are desperate! Ɣ☺ΰя place of work? •̸№ man! Ɣ☺ΰя Church? •̸№ man! Ɣ☺ΰя neighbourhood? •̸№ man! You board the bus every day? •̸№ man! You walk d streets with ur. Dried up legs? Still •̸№ man!

How much worse can Į̸̸̨ƭ get
Re: .. by Emekayoung(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2013
Babe lets see ur pic na,i cant wait any longer cheesy cheesy
Re: .. by Emekayoung(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2013
fyneboi79: Who says Į̸̸̨ƭ doesn't matter Of course Į̸̸̨ƭ matters that you are desperate! Ɣ☺ΰя place of work? •̸№ man! Ɣ☺ΰя Church? •̸№ man! Ɣ☺ΰя neighbourhood? •̸№ man! You board the bus every day? •̸№ man! You walk d streets with ur. Dried up legs? Still •̸№ man!

How much worse can Į̸̸̨ƭ get
Easy on dat lady na,it hasnt gotten to that

2 Likes

Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: wow thank you for adding so many years 2 my age. Despite the fact I don't know u, thank you for wishing me more years on earth. You will be shocked 2 find out u are far older than I am,but am not here to talk to people like you. Your comments are not needed thank you.
Now you want τ̲̅ȍ act apologetic and expect me τ̲̅ȍ give you a shoulder τ̲̅ȍ cry on. Hell •̸№ I won't! Cos its too late for you τ̲̅ȍ apologise.

Just walk on and don't look back •̸№ more,Cos ‎u just blew ur chances here.
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2013
Emekayoung:
Easy on dat lady na,it hasnt gotten to that
I just pointed out some flaws and she got all abusive on me.So I guess that's why she is without a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Romancelanders That Are Online Lovers. / mr olodo finally shares nakèd photos 18+ / Whatsapp Group For Singles In Benin City Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.