Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / .. (12854 Views)

Am Searching For A Lady Ready To Settle Down / I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage / I Need A Tall,rich,working Class Guy At The Range Of 32-35 To Settle Down With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Jbluv55(m): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
sexytabhi: there are so many good guys here I believe. Just be patient and watch you heart desire granted. Goodluck
Toktee: Hi babe,do not give her a false hope,with the type of man she iz looking for i dnt think she iz not tired of standing at the trafic light evry night,crious ladies are looking for who will take care of them,she ix here looking for gold to dig.
Enahi: Sad that people like you exist,your parent's efforts has been wasted. Plz kindly read all I wrote and do comment again. I don't know you but with what u just wrote it seems your brain is partially damaged. Same for the person who liked your comment.
Austeenxx: I'm beginning to wonder why this thread is not on the joke section. undecided

@Austeenxx. seriously, I concur or else how cud I have laughed so hysterically that my head seems 2 b complaining ryt now. Even Basket mouth that just won 2nd best stand-up comedian of the year(whole of Africa) cudnt achieve that featgrin. Chei!!!

@fynboi& @Toktee Biko ,Ndo O?Biko kwụshi, (Ígbò)cheesy
Ejòó E má bínú, Ejòó (Yòrùbá)cheesy
Do n Allah, Ku ya nkuri, Kù yí Shúrú ko?(Hausa)cheesy
Abeg no vex, make you free am Broda(All other languages)cheesy
Re: .. by SWG1: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
Jbluv55:

@Austeenxx. seriously, I concur or else how cud I have laughed so hysterically that my head seems 2 b complaining ryt now. Even Basket mouth that just won 2nd best stand-up comedian of the year(whole of Africa) cudnt achieve that featgrin. Chei!!!

@fynboi& @Toktee Biko ,Ndo O?Biko kwụshi, (Ígbò)cheesy
Ejòó E má bíbú, Ejòó (Yòrùbá)cheesy
Do n Allah, Ku ya nkuri, Kù yí Shúrú ko?(Hausa)cheesy
Abeg no vex, make you free am Broda(All other languages)cheesy
Why dem go free am, wen she full groun remain. Fynboi mit be the basket mouth but Enahi is Alli Baba.
Re: .. by passionate88: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
kulyie: i dont have a man, i have MEN ,so your point is? :/
JEEEEZUSSSSSSSS!. Final Elasticity has been acheived
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
undecided
Re: .. by SWG1: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
Enahi: undecided
This one weh u lock-up your consignment don land?
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2013
SWG 1:
This one weh u lock-up your consignment don land?
the consignment you gave me right. Haven't had time to meet anyone for now and am yet to reply some mails.
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
Enahi: the consignment you gave me right. Haven't had time to meet anyone for now and am yet to reply some mails.
come on dear,let's leave the world and get lost under the sheets, in 9 months tyme there goes Fyneboi Junior running the streets grin
Re: .. by SWG1: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Enahi: the consignment you gave me right. Haven't had time to meet anyone for now and am yet to reply some mails.
. Ok keep us posted. i want and wish for the best in ur search.
Re: .. by Nekkybrown(f): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote
author=fyneboi79] Ɣ☺ΰя demands are quite high for someone this
desperate.And τ̲̅ȍ top Į̸̸̨ƭ up you are nothing spectacular coupled
with bad legs and a short frame.This is exactly why most ladies don't
get a man of their own. Pride!!!!!!!

I think I 'll pass. So will every other guy. dis isnt despiration she is just expressin her self
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
fyneboi79: come on dear,let's leave the world and get lost under the sheets, in 9 months tyme there goes Fyneboi Junior running the streets grin
keep dreaming.
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
SWG 1: . Ok keep us posted. i want and wish for the best in ur search.
thank you.
Re: .. by unipol(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
i think you are not searching or are you? enough fun here. keep having your fun dear.
Re: .. by biodex(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
claremont: You sound like a honest person, but you tactfully left out your age and picture from your write-up. That aside, you seem like a decent young lady who shouldn't find it hard getting hooked to the right person.

Nice observation....and u failed to include maybe u orobo or lepa, cauz guyz gat choice, so state a proper cv dear....
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 6:01am On Sep 23, 2013
biodex: .

Nice observation....and u failed to include maybe u orobo or lepa, cauz guyz gat choice, so state a proper cv dear....
she's •̸№t too bad anyway,sent me her pix and I can say for sure. grin except for the skinny legs which are manageable though.
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
fyneboi79: she's •̸№t too bad anyway,sent me her pix and I can say for sure. grin except for the skinny legs which are manageable though.
Gosh lier of the century,I dare you to post my pic here if truly I sent u my pic. Don't lie because few people have seen my pics already.
Re: .. by vivalavida(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Fyneboi sent me this pishure.
Enahi baby,z dat u?

1 Like

Re: .. by vivalavida(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lol
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2013
Enahi: Gosh lier of the century,I dare you to post my pic here if truly I sent u my pic. Don't lie because few people have seen my pics already.
Why •̸№t! grin But trust me Ɣ☺ΰя friend list will more than triple.

Re: .. by Enahi(f): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
fyneboi79: Why •̸№t! grin But trust me Ɣ☺ΰя friend list will more than triple.
wow this fynboi is a clown o lwkmd. But is that your mom or sis? undecided
fyneboi79: Why •̸№t! grin But trust me Ɣ☺ΰя friend list will more than triple.
wow this fynboi is a clown o lwkmd. But is that your mom or sis?
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
unipol: i think you are not searching or are you? enough fun here. keep having your fun dear.

Believe me... this is just for fun. Most guys just fell for it like a pack of cards including myself...

#GodIsWatching
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
ledafaze:

Believe me... this is just for fun. Most guys just fell for it like a pack of cards including myself...

#GodIsWatching
its not for fun please,send me an email. All contacts gone
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
Enahi: its not for fun please,send me an email. All contacts gone

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked What a joke!
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
ledafaze:

Not joking,can't find my airtell sim. The phone is intact,don't want to get another sim and don't want to give out my mtn number. I don't know how I misplaced it,its same sim I use for my modem sha. But just can't find it.
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
ledafaze:

who is joking here,don't have ur number anymore.
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
Enahi: Not joking,can't find my airtell sim. The phone is intact,don't want to get another sim and don't want to give out my mtn number. I don't know how I misplaced it,its same sim I use for my modem sha. But just can't find it.
but I just called ‎u on ur Airtel line.So what's d game sis

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
fyneboi79: but I just called ‎u on ur Airtel line.So what's d game sis

Thanks for the checkmate. She got lots and lots of emails accompanied with calls that she's just enjoying the game...
Re: .. by SWG1: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
Enahi: its not for fun please,send me an email. All contacts gone
. Enahi hahaha, If i catch u. I cant imagine a collabo b/w u n fynboi.

1 Like

Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 1:46am On Sep 26, 2013
SWG 1: . Enahi hahaha, If i catch u. I cant imagine a collabo b/w u n fynboi.
gringringrin
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 1:52am On Sep 26, 2013
HELP!!!!!!! I need an "Enahi" τ̲̅ȍ bleep around with and dump when I'm satisfied gringringrin.
Re: .. by SWG1: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2013
fyneboi79: HELP!!!!!!! I need an "Enahi" τ̲̅ȍ bleep around with and dump when I'm satisfied gringringrin.
. I disagree wit u on that. She is a priceless piece of Gods customised image.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2013
SWG 1: . I disagree wit u on that. She is a priceless piece of Gods customised image.

See online toasting... grin grin

#JustKidding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet / mr olodo finally shares nakèd photos 18+ / Witches And Wizards Lodge(coven)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.