Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / .. (12857 Views)

Am Searching For A Lady Ready To Settle Down / I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage / I Need A Tall,rich,working Class Guy At The Range Of 32-35 To Settle Down With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Emekayoung(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: no dear I won't upload my pics,send ur email address to me. Tanx
Send ur pix to my email since u dont wnt to make it a publicity,Ohanusie@yahoo.com
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2013
fyneboi79: Who says Į̸̸̨ƭ doesn't matter Of course Į̸̸̨ƭ matters that you are desperate! Ɣ☺ΰя place of work? •̸№ man! Ɣ☺ΰя Church? •̸№ man! Ɣ☺ΰя neighbourhood? •̸№ man! You board the bus every day? •̸№ man! You walk d streets with ur. Dried up legs? Still •̸№ man!

How much worse can Į̸̸̨ƭ get
No you are getting it all wrong, can't remember saying anything like I don't get asked out. Not that am a virgin,most men just want to experiment with a woman's body,even the ones in church.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2013

4 Likes

Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: No you are getting it all wrong, can't remember saying anything like I don't get asked out. Not that am a virgin,most men just want to experiment with a woman's body,even the ones in church.
I didn't know you could be dis civilised Apologise for ur misbehaviour and I will help you work tins out.And maybe I will ask Doncrust τ̲̅ȍ service ‎u for a while.

1 Like

Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2013
DonCrust: @OP Don't mind all those guys, i'm sure most of them have opened new fake emails to submit their CV. Don't be suprise if you get a mail from the likes of @fyneboi79, @Kulyie and even Seun O.

I wish you the best of luck.
@ doncrusty,r ‎u high on some cheap wine I don't do internet hook ups.

Never!!!!!!!!!
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2013
Did she ask you to point out her flaws for her?which by the way she already did herself.
Fyneboi my foot.
Put up your pic before u start abusing others.
Nonsense.
fyneboi79: I just pointed out some flaws and she got all abusive on me.So I guess that's why she is without a man.

2 Likes

Re: .. by eph12(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2013
fyneboi79: I just pointed out some flaws and she got all abusive on me.So I guess that's why she is without a man.
Bros i don't understand ur issues here n i definitely don't want to b on ur bad side this morning but i think d op meant dis tin as a joke. She's not taking it serious and u shouldn't too. Thank u
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: no dear,don't forget this is nairaland. Am having a good laugh @ their jokes, don't think they mean any harm. Even if I don't achieve my aim @ d end of the day,it doesn't matter to me.
*coughs* ok o,i hear you

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2013

3 Likes

Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2013
lorretta u: Did she ask you to point out her flaws for her?which by the way she already did herself.
Fyneboi my foot.
Put up your pic before u start abusing others.
Nonsense.
Hey Lorretta,I never knew you will still be mad at me after all dis whileHave you found another man yet?I had •̸№ choice but τ̲̅ȍ leave you.By the way I hear there's a new product which can brighten ur chances of getting a steady man.The Hymen on sale!

Go get urself one! grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2013
fyneboi79: Do you have a man
i dont have a man,i have MEN,so your point is? :/
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2013
kulyie: i dont have a man,i have MEN,so your point is? :/
grin

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: .. by kayClt(f): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Posting sumtin like dis for public viewing will land u to the wrong hands or proberly help u out, but majority of the guys nw will want to take advantage of the fact dat u r desperate. Jst be patient n commit it into prayers. No one knws where ur man will cum frm
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2013
ammyluv2002: Nne, don't worry ok? The Lord shall surly grant your request....you did the right thing to voice out what you need Matthew 7:7 so just relax and watch GOD in action...but you must be careful o because a lot of fake guys will come knocking just to play with your heart thinking you are desperate so SHINE YOUR HEART no be only eye. Good luck with your search. kiss
please stop abusing,basterdizing and misconstruing the bible because it is the same bible that said HE WHO FINDS A WIFE,FINDS A GOOD THING AND OBTAINS FAVOUR FROM THE LORD,IT DID NOT SAY SHE WHO FINDS A HUSBAND does that not imply to you that IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE MAN TO DO THE SEARCHING TILL HE FINDS.meanwhile the bible text you are quoting is referring to the relationship between humans and God not between a man and a woman.it is only when people want things done their way they begin to quote bible out of context

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2013
DonCrust:

Correct guy! Its not a bad thing if you buy one for her...BTW how many pus*y bags do u have now?
gringringringrin
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2013
Lwkmd @fynboi what's all the insults for na? Serious people should comment please.
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2013
kayClt: Posting sumtin like dis for public viewing will land u to the wrong hands or proberly help u out, but majority of the guys nw will want to take advantage of the fact dat u r desperate. Jst be patient n commit it into prayers. No one knws where ur man will cum frm
I pointed out her desperation and she got mad.grin

1 Like

Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: Lwkmd @fynboi what's all the insults for na? Serious people should comment please.
what
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: .. by druid06(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2013
I think you should definitely post a picture of you and write more important information about yourself like your age and whatnot. I fear if you don't do so, you're not going to get what you want which is a MAN.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2013
rawswagga: Don't have anything to say but all I want to tell you is that you should be carefull who you pick hun..well on the other side I guess u will be distracted by the too many mails..and lastly no responsible man will take you seriously for puting this up.thanks mr Rawlins on twitter @wisper2raw
@ op this man has said it all.if you are looking for fvk mates,you will see 100 of them,but if you are looking for a serious minded guy,ready for marriage,you will have to carry your cv elsewhere
Re: .. by Tyche(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2013
claremont: You sound like a honest person, but you tactfully left out your age and picture from your write-up. That aside, you seem like a decent young lady who shouldn't find it hard getting hooked to the right person.

I concur, which begs the question; why did she do those
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2013
kulyie: please stop abusing,basterdizing and misconstruing the bible because it is the same bible that said HE WHO FINDS A WIFE,FINDS A GOOD THING AND OBTAINS FAVOUR FROM THE LORD,IT DID NOT SAY SHE WHO FINDS A HUSBAND does that not imply to you that IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE MAN TO DO THE SEARCHING TILL HE FINDS.meanwhile the bible text you are quoting is referring to the relationship between humans and God not between a man and a woman.it is only when people want things done their way they begin to quote bible out of context
. Same bible also says that we should ask and it shall be given to us,seek and we shall find,knock and the door shall be opened. Same bible also says that God's thoughts towards us are thoughts of good,not of evil,to bring us to an expected end. Christianity without faith is useless. Please kindly explain to what portion of the bible it was written that its wrong for a woman to ask God for what her heart desires? Plz do lecture me.
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2013
DonCrust:

Correct guy! Its not a bad thing if you buy one for her...BTW how many pus*y bags do u have now?
Ur sister just made Į̸̸̨ƭ 80!So my name changes soon .gringrin

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2013

4 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2013
kayClt: Posting sumtin like dis for public viewing will land u to the wrong hands or proberly help u out, but majority of the guys nw will want to take advantage of the fact dat u r desperate. Jst be patient n commit it into prayers. No one knws where ur man will cum frm
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2013
gbam! 100 likes

1 Like

Re: .. by Enahi(f): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2013
DonCrust:

oniro
@Enahi, he's into you but afraid and didn't know how to tell you. Pls consider him...
lol I don't think so,people like him go dey beat their wife for house. This one fit knock my head sef if I talk.
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2013
Kikiani: another failed struggle..meanwhile dint ur bible tel u dat 'HE that findeth a wife....'?u better apologise to nairalanders 4dis nAnsense post.
apologise for what? Its a free world. Its sincerely none of your business. Ladies plz your comments aren't needed,ladies stop viewing this topic am not a man neither a lesbian. Because of the heading you thought it was written by a man.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: . Same bible also says that we should ask and it shall be given to us,seek and we shall find,knock and the door shall be opened. Same bible also says that God's thoughts towards us are thoughts of good,not of evil,to bring us to an expected end. Christianity without faith is useless. Please kindly explain to what portion of the bible it was written that its wrong for a woman to ask God for what her heart desires? Plz do lecture me.
read between the lines and you will get an answer to your question,that is if you will not let desperation becloud your sense of reasoning and judgement.nonetheless,if you are a one night stand babe or youre looking for a fvk mate without long term commitment,you are in the right place,but if you are looking for a long lasting relationship and you are comming here to advertise yourself and distribute your pictures,then,ill suggest you go to family section of nairaland and just take your time to read tales,after then the ball is in your court as to which type of marital life you want for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet / mr olodo finally shares nakèd photos 18+ / Witches And Wizards Lodge(coven)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.