Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi (1740 Views)

Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – / 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku / Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by ifeanyija(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi has returned from Abuja, after attending the reconciliatory meeting called by President Goodluck Jonathan with some aggrieved PDP governors, which held at the Presidential Villa last night.

Governor Amaechi, who arrived at the Port Harcourt International Airport expressing some level of optimism, told journalists that participants at the meeting agreed not to disclose what was discussed until Sunday.

“We have agreed to keep quiet until Sunday. So by Sunday you will hear us. There is no need to talk about it”, he said.

The Governor equally refused to say what would happen on Sunday or thereafter.

Amaechi is one of the seven PDP ‘rebel’ governors who pulled out of the party’s recent Special National Convention in Abuja to set up a parallel executive led by Abubakar Baraje.

It could be recalled that President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday evening held a meeting with former military President, Ibrahim Babangida, former National Chairman of the party, Ahmadu Ali, and some aggrieved members of the PDP as part of the moves to resolve the festering crisis in the ruling party.
Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by bloggernaija: 1:43am On Sep 12, 2013
The command in chief of the niger delta forces President Rotimi amaechi.

Please teach shoeless and clueless joe how to govern ,how to be tough without being undiplomatic and be diplomatic at the same

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by figment232(m): 4:40am On Sep 12, 2013
bloggernaija: The command in chief of the niger delta forces President Rotimi amaechi.

Please teach shoeless and clueless joe how to govern ,how to be tough without being undiplomatic and be diplomatic at the same
Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by lonelydora: 4:59am On Sep 12, 2013
I love this Amaechi. GEJ is just an administrator and not a Leader/Politician. Teach GEJ some politics.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by Omen100(m): 6:24am On Sep 12, 2013
bloggernaija: The command in chief of the niger delta forces President Rotimi amaechi.

I love this post of yours

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by Omen100(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2013
lonelydora: I love this Amaechi. GEJ is just an administrator and not a Leader/Politician. Teach GEJ some politics.

And yours too

Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by Omen100(m): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2013
After loving two posts, haters can like " decide to fight dirty between themselves because pdp is already engaged in a dirty fight."

Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by Confusionist(m): 6:51am On Sep 12, 2013
lonelydora: I love this Amaechi. GEJ is just an administrator and not a Leader/Politician. Teach GEJ some politics.
do u undstnd what u are typing?

U can't be a good leader if u are not a good administrator!

Such is the case of obasanjo! A good leader, wrong administrator!

And u can be a good politician if u are a good administrator. Such is ameachi, fashola, amosun and other performing leaders!!

But jonathan is not even a leader, administrator, or a good politician. Biliv me!

People aint wrong is calling him clueless!

He acts by impulse.
Try to impress.
Fears others.
Oppress to make points.
Lavish to gain ground/support.
Pretend to lead!
Spineless!
Clueless!
Scared!
And
Childish!!!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by Buchianom(m): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2013
Let him focus on delivering the dividends of democracy to the citizens of Rivers State who voted him in, rather than residing in Abj.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2013
News reports indicate that the presidency is trying to make amaechi the scapegoat of the crisis by acceding to all the demands of the govs except those relating to amaechi...GEJ really has something personal against that dude..should GEJ be re-elected in 2015,amaechi should just run owt of d country

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2013
When these men set out to fight GEJ, I bet they thought the fight was going to be easy. They had a vision of a 'clueless' and frightened President that would easily succumb to their demands and cower in fear. Well, change is constant and time happens to us all.
They are beginning to see that GEJ is not what they think of him. Can they win the PDP primaries with just seven states? Can they win the general election? Can they join Gen Buhari in the same party, knowing that the APC is the only party that commands large followership like the PDP?
We all know that this fight is about the Presidency and as it is today, the PDP is the party well positioned to clinch it. Any other party might make noise in the state elections, but when it comes to Presidential elections, different leaders of the different political parties secretly work for the incumbent. Why? To enjoy his patronage when he gets into office.. This is what many Nigerians don't know.
Amaechi and co touched the tail of a sleeping lion, their problem now is how to lull the lion back to sleep without loosing face before those that cheered them on as brave. They want things to continue as they were.
The recent cabinet reshuffle by GEJ was a master-stroke. Loyalty to the President is now going to be the pre occupation of all the politicians. Those who know have already read between the lines. GEJ has sent a strong message, loud and clear..LOYALTY!!
My advice to Sule Lamido and co( minus Amaechi, cos he is going to be the only victim of this fight after 2015) is ; "Nganga ka okenye ji agbalu efi oso". Those who know already know.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Barman ,serve him 3 odeku.
Confusionist: do u undstnd what u are typing?

U can't be a good leader if u are not a good administrator!

Such is the case of obasanjo! A good leader, wrong administrator!

And u can be a good politician if u are a good administrator. Such is ameachi, fashola, amosun and other performing leaders!!

But jonathan is not even a leader, administrator, or a good politician. Biliv me!

People aint wrong is calling him clueless!

He acts by impulse.
Try to impress.
Fears others.
Oppress to make points.
Lavish to gain ground/support.
Pretend to lead!
Spineless!
Clueless!
Scared!
And
Childish!!!
Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by samuelkaykay(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2013
I lost my respect for mallam Amaechi because of his political romance with every Anti-GEJ setup.the pro Amaechi e-warriors will soon hijack this forum.it is evident that this is not politimatricks rather OFONFOJUAKPARISM.If i am GEJ ,i will forget about 2015 and deal with the ikwerre arch-tout!

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2013
Masterminder of Travellers aka Renegade7 aka Food Is Ready Governors is back to PH.
Re: PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi by Dpeacemaker101: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
utumunta: When these men set out to fight GEJ, I bet they thought the fight was going to be easy. They had a vision of a 'clueless' and frightened President that would easily succumb to their demands and cower in fear. Well, change is constant and time happens to us all.
They are beginning to see that GEJ is not what they think of him. Can they win the PDP primaries with just seven states? Can they win the general election? Can they join Gen Buhari in the same party, knowing that the APC is the only party that commands large followership like the PDP?
We all know that this fight is about the Presidency and as it is today, the PDP is the party well positioned to clinch it. Any other party might make noise in the state elections, but when it comes to Presidential elections, different leaders of the different political parties secretly work for the incumbent. Why? To enjoy his patronage when he gets into office.. This is what many Nigerians don't know.
Amaechi and co touched the tail of a sleeping lion, their problem now is how to lull the lion back to sleep without loosing face before those that cheered them on as brave. They want things to continue as they were.
The recent cabinet reshuffle by GEJ was a master-stroke. Loyalty to the President is now going to be the pre occupation of all the politicians. Those who know have already read between the lines. GEJ has sent a strong message, loud and clear..LOYALTY!!
My advice to Sule Lamido and co( minus Amaechi, cos he is going to be the only victim of this fight after 2015) is ; "Nganga ka okenye ji agbalu efi oso". Those who know already know.
e ji ezigbo okwu. Na Ameachi go suffer this thing pass, and the northern governors with Atiku and OBJ know that they can't win in this fight cause in the first place they are not even in good terms,so they are now looking for a way back to their root PDP. Well, in every war there is always a victim Ameachi ndo

(1) (Reply)

Chike Allison For Member Of The House Of Assembly In Imo State / Alaafin Of Oyo Goes Shopping In London With Four Companions / Achievement Of Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.