Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,361 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} (10364 Views)

Wike Suspends Fred Kpakol And Dagogo / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by Tolexander: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2013
Positiveminds:

He is a man, not a boy.
to you, he is a man but to me, he is a boy cos am older.

1 Like

Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2013
Big4wig: For naija if you defraud onye ocha,all you need to do is to claim 1kidney..he deserves to die in that prison jor,250 million ain't a small money

click like if you agree

#BIGWIG
No instead u will hv to die first npama.All the politicians stealing money ,hw many of them did u wish death? Did her defraud a nigerian? no . did he kill someone no. If lagos court can grant bail to Mustapher or what is he called,after killing someone who supose to be our first Lady ,y nt Ajuda.
Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Lilimax: Never knew this man will be granted bail angry
Thought he will rot in jail for the atrocities he committed sad undecided?.
Age has really caught up with him smiley
Hope he has repented ?cheesy
Hello is nt must to comment plz,I hate insulting Wo men that is why I 4give u for dis ur comment.
Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2013
Tolexander: to you, he is a man but to me, he is a boy cos am older.
Old man,don't let Kids insult u plz. U comment was annoying if u know who this Man really is.Sorry for my first comment ,never knew u are an old Man. Ajudua suffer for we delta (Aniocha South ) he was paying all d old Women in IBUSA monthly,not only dat,one day this man was Coming from Lagos to IBUSA,getting to Agbor one of his brand new 405escotting him had problem in old lagos asaba road @ Agbor in front of Marymount college. They stop he call one Teacher coming out of d school and gave d Car key to him. We do play with him Ajudua Owanwa ne ti na la 1 of IBUSA.

3 Likes

Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by Maximus17(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
The 50m returned, where z it goin to?
Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by 360command: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
I am not worried about the kidney issue he has got but what i am worried about is the 50 million naira bail?? like seriously, so you mean this guy 'fred ajudua' has got this money like this
Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by Seriousbusiness: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
He will only pay 10% which is 5m.
Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by blacksta(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
This man was the pioneer of Yahoo Yahoo before the introduction of Internet - He needs to be given a Noble peace prize

1 Like

Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by mathskill: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
@ All the posters who wishes to be like Fred Ajuda , I share in your enthusiasm toward him citing his philanthropic traits , but I pray may you all turn out great through honest means of livelihood , instead of achieving the aspiring greatness through fraud . Fraud pays once you knows the game , yes , but then why embrace it when there are other genuine and easy means to make money to become great . Good moral is a virtue .

I'm a practical man , I don't believe in theories , so here is my story and of course confession, I believe it can help someone to embrace good moral . About a decade ago or thereabout , I'd the thoughts of becoming like this same Fred Ajuda , Maurice Ibekwe , Ade Bendel and their ilks by joining the fraud trade and I did and still is into it presently , but I have promised myself it's about time to quit . Although, I have been successful into the game without issues from the security operatives either local or international , but guess what now regret of joining this trade is the order of the day in my life . I accept responsibility of my actions and inaction in everything . Actually , majorly , what led me into this line of trade was misconception , misinformation ,my hate for poverty in all ramifications , and some other circumstances too numerous to mention here.

Meanwhile, I wish the media , especially the local ones could start censoring their publications by stopping celebration of men and women of ill-gotten wealth , I could recollect vividly that it was the local press through their indirect celebration of likes of Emmanuel Nwude , Ikechukwu Anajebma etc during and immediately after their deals on the Brazillian based bank official that spurred me greatly into the trade . Yeah, I abandoned my university education to embrace the trade fully, thou I have no regret that I abandoned formal studies , because I still hold believe that the real place to acquire quality education is through experiences and continuous self education ... this will be a topic of its own . Once more, I say good moral is a virtue - may the cosmic host forgive me for my atrocities and grant me the grace I seek to quit this trade sooner than later, I know I can be a better person and contribute positively to mankind instead of living the life of a predator.

Hey ! Religious propagators ( pretenders ) , don't try preach to me , for I know where the true of men and women of great positive moral and values are , are not within your midst .

2 Likes

Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by franksunny(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
Way back then, i was begining to like this guy with that limo and fleet of lexus cars though i don't know what he do for a living.
Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by ladenz(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Empero1: @ All the posters who wishes to be like Fred Ajuda , I share in your enthusiasm toward him citing his philanthropic traits , but I pray may you all turn out great through honest means of livelihood , instead of achieving the aspiring greatness through fraud . Fraud pays once you knows the game , yes , but then why embrace it when there are other genuine and easy means to make money to become great . Good moral is a virtue .

I'm a practical man , I don't believe in theories , so here is my story and of course confession, I believe it can help someone to embrace good moral . About a decade ago or thereabout , I'd the thoughts of becoming like this same Fred Ajuda , Maurice Ibekwe , Ade Bendel and their ilks by joining the fraud trade and I did and still is into it presently , but I have promised myself it's about time to quit . Although, I have been successful into the game without issues from the security operatives either local or international , but guess what now regret of joining this trade is the order of the day in my life . I accept responsibility of my actions and inaction in everything . Actually , majorly , what led me into this line of trade was misconception , misinformation ,my hate for poverty in all ramifications , and some other circumstances too numerous to mention here.

Hey ! Religious propagators ( pretenders ) , don't try preach to me , for I know where the true of men and women of great positive moral and values are , are not within your midst .

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. so you are saying that you are yahoo yahoo and now want to repent. To show you are sincere, share 10% of your spoils amongst all the people on this thread. oya, give me your phone number let me text my account details angry
Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by Chukwudumebi: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
Our leaders and politician stole from Nigeia while Fred Ajudua stole from White people. Please who should be in jail, Fred or the politician

1 Like

Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by Pattey(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
bigx: Presidential pardon coming next

GEJ tins. . .grin Na connection sure pass grin
Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by Ajuora: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
So this criminal is still alive
Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chukwudumebi: Our leaders and politician stole from Nigeia while Fred Ajudua stole from White people. Please who should be in jail, Fred or the politician
Polithiefcians should be put in jail.
Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by theghost007: 2:06am On Sep 13, 2013
dan jalingo:
Tafa Balogun stole over 14b naira of our collective wealth and returned a few million and is free like a bird today.
. Abeg help me remind dem.
Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by theghost007: 2:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Fred was a fraudstar quite alright but he didn't steal as much money in the as much as a lot of our past politicians like former presidents, ministers and the Tafa Baloguns, yet these people are like celebrities in their states up till date. This is a man that was single-handedly paying bursary to every indegene of ibusa that was in tetiary institution then, which my state could not even afford to do, built old people's homes and kept everybody above 70yrs on monthly salary then, he even tarred the whole roads in his hometown then. Abeg free the man joor he has suffered enough, afterall no be him kill Jesus.
Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by foxgiovani(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2013
the_ghost007: Fred was a fraudstar quite alright but he didn't steal as much money in the as much as a lot of our past politicians like former presidents, ministers and the Tafa Baloguns, yet these people are like celebrities in their states up till date. This is a man that was single-handedly paying bursary to every indegene of ibusa that was in tetiary institution then, which my state could not even afford to do, built old people's homes and kept everybody above 70yrs on monthly salary then, he even tarred the whole roads in his hometown then. Abeg free the man joor he has suffered enough, afterall no be him kill Jesus.
I concur, you are not far from the truth. He once said that a man has two hearts, heart to make money and heart to spend money. That he has both. He spends freely!
Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by Lilimax(f): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hello is nt must to comment plz,I hate insulting Wo men that is why I 4give u for dis ur comment.
Re: Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} by Okijajuju1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
kubumilano: A Lagos High court sitting at ikeja granted alleged fraudster mr fred ajudua bail.Ajudua lawyer pleaded for the court to grant ajudua bail because he is living on one kidney.
Ajudua was arranged by the Efcc for defrauding two dutch businessmen of 1.69million dollars{270million naira}.
However the court granted him bail at 50million naira,with two surities in like sum.

Real G...

Baddest Conman Ever Liveth.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Should Me Careful This Period / External Reserves Hit 11-year Low Of $24.21bn / "Buhari Is Fit To Work" - Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.