Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" (24800 Views)

Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men / Group Offers Stowaway Teenager A Scholarship / DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2013
wheel barrow: You get luck say you be underage.

When soldier and mopol for whip your yansh till stew comot from your ear you go forget say ya papa get house.

Anyway, I forgive you.

Go and seen no more.

Jesus loves you.

cool

Sin
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by IAMBREEZY: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2013
They should free the poor boy now,
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 12, 2013
is dis d only pic of him dev got? I really wnt to c recent pix pls, @least to confirm hw true he's been taken k of.
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Agbgift(f): 7:14am On Sep 12, 2013
Heehhehehehehhehehe, u want to go home?
This child doesn't knw that if he had landed abroad, as was his initial wish and plans, he will not know road to edo state for a very long time. USA won't release him. He for turn US property.

Anyway make them allow am go met he parents.
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by truth4meal(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2013
Reading comments on this forum sometimes makes me wonder if some pple's brain is on holiday. A boy hid in an airplane unnoticed by airport security - a security breach and u all taking with a pinch of salt because the boy is small. Aside the much publicised wanting to travel abroad can't u all take time to ask what if there is any other motive? If that boy can breach airport security don't u think BH will flawlessly do? Juvenile or not security operatives still nid to find out if thr re accomplice and if such pple pose an easy walkway for terrorist. And to some of u questioning the gov for awarding the boy a boarding school scholarship - the reason given by the gov is true. If its in a more organised country that woman will forfeit custody of that boy...don't just comment cos u can type, do it cos u have a brain

3 Likes

Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Mcweber(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2013
wheel barrow: You get luck say you be underage.

When soldier and mopol for whip your yansh till stew comot from your ear you go forget say ya papa get house.

Anyway, I forgive you.

Go and seen no more.

Jesus loves you.

cool
go and SEEN no more ke?
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by AntiSerious: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2013
Confusionist: U av been eating good food in Lagos o!
If u like, wen u grow a bit older, join Nairaland, join the bigots and start abusing Lagos and callin us parasites! Na same same!

Na that our pepper wey u eat for lagos go judge una grin grin
Na wa oO.....na food worry you
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by johnwell(m): 7:21am On Sep 12, 2013
Tolexander: This is the problem about nigeria.

A boy stayed hidden in a plane tyre for minutes and was docked.

It is very obvious this guy will be good in airforce or as an air detective and should be trained in those lines

you've said it all, i expected the boy to be in the airforce base by now.
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Agbgift(f): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2013
truth4meal: Reading comments on this forum sometimes makes me wonder if some pple's brain is on holiday. A boy hid in an airplane unnoticed by airport security - a security breach and u all taking with a pinch of salt because the boy is small. Aside the much publicised wanting to travel abroad can't u all take time to ask what if there is any other motive? If that boy can breach airport security don't u think BH will flawlessly do? Juvenile or not security operatives still nid to find out if thr re accomplice and if such pple pose an easy walkway for terrorist. And to some of u questioning the gov for awarding the boy a boarding school scholarship - the reason given by the gov is true. If its in a more organised country that woman will forfeit custody of that boy...don't just comment cos u can type, do it cos u have a brain

GBAM!!!
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by otokx(m): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2013
goldfish80: They should allow the boy go,what else do they want from him?

Allow him go to where; he has no home, his mother is saying one thing, the father is saying another and that is the harsh reality of the family unit in Nigeria. Children being left to their own devices by irresponsible parents who turn around to claim that they are hustling.
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by justplainpaul(m): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2013
Evil pikin weh them suppose send go hogwarts school of wizardry, them want send am schl 4 bini. them no get sense ni?
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2013
DankemzI: So After graduating from secondary school, what happens? Is the scholarship till tertiary level?? Probably Uniben?. Nigeria has a long way to go... When in the western world CIA,FBI,SWAT etc, will be rushing to train,educate,recruit de boy

shocked really?

1 Like

Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by free2ryhme: 7:32am On Sep 12, 2013
U wan enter house now abi wen wan hide undeR the plane u no remember say house dey

1 Like

Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2013
Rexphobia:
Why judge the parents based on a single issue? Or we now have child support and welfare structure in Nigeria.?

Where do they make you people? Sometimes I wonder if it is the same Nigeria that I live in. Tomorrow now, you'll run for public office. I mean, it's scary the way Nigerians reason.
If they don't judge the parents on this one issue, is it when the boy takes up arms that they'll be condemned? That boy is a major deviant. How many people in your lifetime have you heard (and this includes gossip and rumours) that even jokingly alluded to attempting such daredevilry? I..I..I mean..how do you guys reason?
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by victorvick(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2013
comando film in the boy blood
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2013
The guy I now a mega celeb oooo, wonder what his peers will be thinking about him now.
Soon Arik will make him there flight security ambassador.

Imagine a tag like this "EVEN OUR TYRE COMPARTMENT IS SECURE" if this guy should open a twitter account now, he will have more followers than seun.

1 Like

Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by chikk(f): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2013
DankemzI: So After graduating from secondary school, what happens? Is the scholarship till tertiary level?? Probably Uniben?. Nigeria has a long way to go... When in the western world CIA,FBI,SWAT etc, will be rushing to train,educate,recruit de boy

True. And when they(CIA, FBI, etc) succeed in training him well with a good job and good living conditions in their country, making the boy have no reason to want to return home, then, nigeria will start complaining of brain drain.

@truth4mean, I think the reason behind the boy's detention and constant security scrutiny is to determine if he has negative motives or accomplices, so don't sweat it. Its being over stressed already.

Tolexander: This is the problem about nigeria.

A boy stayed hidden in a plane tyre for minutes and was docked.

It is very obvious this guy will be good in airforce or as an air detective and should be trained in those lines

Oga, so because YOU THINK he will be good at some airline job, the boy should be trained in the line and then forfeit his dreams if its not in that line? Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Chanchit: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2013
Nonso23: All these oshiomole is saying are mere sentiments.. okay you have given him the scholarship... let him go on his way... Drawing attention to your person as a governor that is supposedly interested in the welfare of your people is not necessary...Besides, no one needs to advertise a candle light lit in a dark room... unless he has plans for 2015; then I understand.... undecided

Let him go on his way kwa..!? This boy should/must not go out of the sight of Nigerian government for any reason. Even to study abroad in @least another 10yrs cos he could easily be convinced to join the CIA, KGB, Al-qaedda and so on and it would be very easy for him to sell Nigeria.
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Nicepoker(m): 8:03am On Sep 12, 2013
If u like, wen u grow a bit older, join Nairaland, join the bigots and start abusing Lagos and callin us parasites! Na same same!

u must be an !diot for typing that rubb!sh
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by ibos: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2013
Opportunity in disguise, Gov. Adam already tapped into it, made name by assisting the poor boy with scholarship, our media, particularly the soft sell tapped-in making money by featuring the boy story. where are the movie maker? can one of them partner Arik in a Stowaway movie featuring this lad. The Movie will sell millions.

If you are interested then call me on 08023862081 for a storyline and marketing strategy for the movie. See u on top there!
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Nicepoker(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2013
ur OS is running on window 95. So slow.

1 Like

Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Tolexander: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2013
chikk:
Oga, so because YOU THINK he will be good at some airline job, the boy should be trained in the line and then forfeit his dreams if its not in that line? Clap for yourself.
forget dreams jare!
No be 60% nigerian children wan become medical doctors? What percentage eventually got to achieve the dream.

We are talking talent, you are talking dream. grin
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Jibsonified(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2013
this kid must have watched the movie Agent Cody Banks.
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2013
Pasidon: so person dey get scholarship these days by just hiding in an aircraft wheel..... Lagos here i come

guy no try am o, na for barack dem go put u 4 house arrest
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by alexarelano(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2013

ha ha ha grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by Osama10(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2013
If this govt is really interested in child care there are thousand of underage children under the bridge,hawking,homeless and orphaned.

At least they can start from there.
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by alexarelano(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2013
crackhaus: I would have said something but it doesn't fit this situation
End time thinz abi? cheesy cheesy grin Mukina2 is waitin 4 U.... grin
Re: Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" by ibkgab001: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2013
Sin not seen #Pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta / Julius Abure Allegedly Escapes Assassination, House Burnt Down / Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.