Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible (9491 Views)

101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible / 101 Contradictions In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by khattab02: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
nnofaith: you cant have it both ways lad! it is either jesus is the son of god or son of joe.
thank you. Always want to make things complicated for themself. He was born miraculously without male intervetion. He doesnot have a father.Joseph was only the supposed father as Luke records.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by NativeBoy: 2:00am On Sep 21, 2013
I find these types of posts good for believers to look sincerely into what they believe and these are questions I have looked into often. So for the honest skeptic, here are a couple of links to look at:

http://www.debate.org.uk/debate-topics/apologetic/contrads/
http://www.alwaysbeready.com/index.php/bible-evidence/108

For others who are only interested in being contentious, I can offer you nothing since the end result is futility.

The real shame from what i gather looking at many posts is the notion that one cannot espouse a belief in God and still be considered "intelligent", “a free thinker”, etc, and that in order for Nigeria to progress, we must shake off the shackles of religion. Nothing is far from the truth. History does not bear this out. Sure most of the west is growing secular, but it is undeniable that the foundation of such societies was on Judeo-Christian ethic.

Keep Seeking. Keep Thinking.

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 21, 2013
lana_Vello: regarding hermaphrodites,d bible didn't mention anytin abt em to my best of knowledge bt d bible did say "there is nothing new under the heavens" besides weird tinz happen daily around us. so ion rily get ya point abt GOD's uncertainty
u xtians always have 1 wuruwuru way to an answer...italking too much won't change anytn, u are just blinded by dt bible.
if its all abt wt d bible says, am a doctor and non believer, if u are ill , u won't uz ur bible and so called faith of a mustard seed to heal urself, insstead u to hospital and if by chance, meet me, then I uz my science and unbelieving without any faith and treat u. u get well and PAY MONEY. y not uz ur bible with faith and know dt at least hospital bills are not part of ur money budget. since ur bible is cheap isn't it? JST TALK, WITH BLIND FAITH AMD TALK IS CHEAP. pls don't beat around the bush to answer this
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by lanaVello1(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2013
@nwuyag,dats totally out of point. u don c me for your hospital b4 ni? we're talking abt bible contradictions here dude. bring up one en you'd get an answer
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by lanaVello1(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2013
nnofaith: you cant have it both ways lad! it is either jesus is the son of god or son of joe.
jez wonderin wu d lad is....is it d kid wif d streamlined brains en limited thoughts dat cant fathom how adopted childrn bcom real 1s?
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by lanaVello1(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2013
JESUS is the son of GOD.....right.
so can any of u do a lil thinking en tell me wat stops JOSEPH from becoming JESUS' foster father?!?!?
only sensible atheists/free thinkers plz
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
lana_Vello: JESUS is the son of GOD.....right.
so can any of u do a lil thinking en tell me wat stops JOSEPH from becoming JESUS' foster father?!?!?
only sensible atheists/free thinkers plz

Ok, you are the king of Noddy land, your ancestors have ruled for millennia, father to son in an unbroken chain. You are asked to present your heir before you kick the bucket. You have two children, the eldest who you adopted as an orphan and the younger fathered by you and your lovely queen, pray, who is your heir and descendant ?

Whether Joseph fosters Jesus or not is entirely irrelevant, and you never answered my questions as to the relevance of Matthew and Luke's genealogy assuming as you say, Jesus is the son of God.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by lanaVello1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
if my eldest son has bin adopted since he was a baby,he'd be d one cos my family nd i wud av gotten over d fact dat he was adopted. even my 2nd born wud take him as his blood bro unknowingly due to d treatment we'd be givin him.
re ask d que plz
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
lana_Vello: if my eldest son has bin adopted since he was a baby,he'd be d one cos my family nd i wud av gotten over d fact dat he was adopted. even my 2nd born wud take him as his blood bro unknowingly due to d treatment we'd be givin him.
re ask d que plz

Of course you would, it makes sense !!!
And if you had to demonstrate the child's genealogy, you would disregard the child's birth family tree and substitute yours ? perfect reasoning !
I believe I've made my points and i'm not accustomed to going around in circles. Good day.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by nnofaith: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
lana_Vello: if my eldest son has bin adopted since he was a baby,he'd be d one cos my family nd i wud av gotten over d fact dat he was adopted. even my 2nd born wud take him as his blood bro unknowingly due to d treatment we'd be givin him.
re ask d que plz
seriously?!
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Muslims won't like this thread. grin
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
Revisiting.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Empiree: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
RayMcBlue:
Revisiting.
u still dey around cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Honest Question To The Christians / Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. / Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.