Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible (9205 Views)

101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible / 101 Contradictions In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chibuebem: no we don't.

How does "no we don't" solve the puzzle??undecided
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ray McBlue:

How does "no we don't" solve the puzzle??undecided
your puzzle has already been answered before when I spoke to Doc_miss.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chibuebem: your puzzle has already been answered before when I spoke to Doc_miss.

Please, humor me and post the explanation again, will you? Thanks.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by quivah(f): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chibuebem:
Its in hebrews you see:
hebrews 11:6
-for without faith it is impossible to please God.
it has always been faith!!" Tsw!, that's his attractive point?!

Mintayo: Treat him like God
but he ain't sad

Mintayo: huh??!!!
I thought you said you'v met him!!! ;(.. ?! angry
I was a Christian! But god never spoke to me whereas he spoke to others(they claimed he did) were they better than me?!
Maybe they lied, just to feel among 'the holy dan thou' people

Mintayo: He is a rewarder of those who seek him
But Christians are the most wretched!!
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by dareabiola98(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls....gimme a nudge or send a mail once u open ur thread!!! Will be waiting (dareabiola98@yahoo.com)

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
dareabiola98: Pls....gimme a nudge or send a mail once u open ur thread!!! Will be waiting (dareabiola98@yahoo.com)

Okay.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Judas2013: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chibuebem: and don't mind that guy ray, I'm a christian. I know God and his love. We need it

Your God's need is your need. Have you noticed? You said " without faith it is impossible tp please your god". Question is: who cares about your God? No one except you because you created your God and his needs.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Judas2013: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chibuebem: keep your blind and wavering faith in the THEORY(its a theory actually, not a law, just in case u didnt notice grin ) of evolution.
I'll hold tightly to my power yielding faith in Jesus Christ.

Faith to do what? What does your jesus look like?

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chibuebem: no my friend. Every man yearns for the supernatural. Its in-grained in him. God created man. God is supernatural. Man looks always for a miracle worker. God understands that. The devil does too. The quest to understand the supernatural fuels modern day science. When will man learn sir? When will man learn?

how can you speak for every man?
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:

But Christians are the most wretched!!

And how did you get to this conclusion,be logical not emotional
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

abeg tell her ooo. God is not partial
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

how can you speak for every man?
its not really me sir, the bible explains man's nature. I really know God sir. I speak with all honesty and integrity. I'm not the only one. Jesus can lead anyone to Him.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ray McBlue:

Please, humor me and post the explanation again, will you? Thanks.
I'm sorry sir, but you're not ready for the gospel yet. You just want to argue. Trust me, when God gets your attention, you won't be able to argue.
Remember to run to God, he's always ready to receive and forgive.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by MrTroll(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Its amazing how when you post the many contradictions in the bible and instead of the christians to address and possibly debunk said contradictions they go on a tangent and start telling you to turn to their god blah blah blah. I mean, somebody is telling you that your 'holy' book is full of sh.it with proofs but instead of showing them their error you go about telling them to believe in your god, same god being preached about in the full of sh.it bible. Who does that? I swear some people need to be locked up in psychiatric homes!

2 Likes

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mr Troll: Its amazing how when you post the many contradictions in the bible and instead of the christians to address and possibly debunk said contradictions they go on a tangent and start telling you to turn to their god blah blah blah. I mean, somebody is telling you that your 'holy' book is full of sh.it with proofs but instead of showing them their error you go about telling them to believe in your god, same god being preached about in the full of sh.it bible. Who does that? I swear some people need to be locked up in psychiatric homes!
you are a very troubled man

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chibuebem: you are a very troubled man

your god must be proud of you
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by quivah(f): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

you should know I was being sarcastic!
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by MrTroll(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chibuebem: you are a very troubled man
grin grin

Butthurt much? Address the contradictions in your bible.

It has been shown that your bible is full of sh.it. Prove it wrong or go hide your ignorant head in shame. tongue

You should donate your brain for medical research man, you don't need it.

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by wiegraf: 4:42am On Sep 15, 2013
Mr Troll: Its amazing how when you post the many contradictions in the bible and instead of the christians to address and possibly debunk said contradictions they go on a tangent and start telling you to turn to their god blah blah blah. I mean, somebody is telling you that your 'holy' book is full of sh.it with proofs but instead of showing them their error you go about telling them to believe in your god, same god being preached about in the full of sh.it bible. Who does that? I swear some people need to be locked up in psychiatric homes!

[img]http://anmolahuja.files./2011/10/blind-faith.jpg[/img]

Mysteriosunessesesses blhablahblashdsawehareawhargl

The really annoying bit is they expect to be indulged.....just because..

I'd like to thank thread bossus, thanks to y'all I feel less need to occasionally show up and attempt dialogue with sheeple. Please keep it up when you can

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by lanaVello1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
couldn't go through d previous 5 pages......so can anyone fill me in on d current contradiction d xtians r tryna defend?!
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by eposho: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
go toyou tube u will learn more i.e luke and john version of event b4 the death of christ.
thats anoda contradiction right there.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
lana_Vello: couldn't go through d previous 5 pages......so can anyone fill me in on d current contradiction d xtians r tryna defend?!

None, mate. They are stumped. A big victory for atheism.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by noblefada: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ray McBlue:

None, mate. They are stumped. A big victory for atheism.
You see ur hypocrisy, as someone said ur thread is basically for atheists propaganda. I've clarification to at least 3 of the said contradictions the last being the issue of Elijah & John the baptise because a xtian asked, but what do I see u all turned blind eyes to it. Keep on with ur folly. By the way the reply is on page 4.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
What's wrong with this dude?

I posted a few contradictions, and up till the present, you managed to dodge all.

Now, you have the temerity of bragging about solving a Christian question that is btw not related to the topic whatsoever??

No wonder you were ignored.

Now, who's the hypocrite?
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by lanaVello1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
lmao,still watching both sides wondering which team to take up buh fink i'mma be on d fence until i c a biblical contradictioncheesy
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Heathen(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
5 pages later and still nothing on Saul?
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by lanaVello1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
Heathen: 5 pages later and still nothing on Saul?
wah was said on saul initially?
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by noblefada: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ray McBlue: What's wrong with this dude?

I posted a few contradictions, and up till the present, you managed to dodge all.

Now, you have the temerity of bragging about solving a Christian question that is btw not related to the topic whatsoever??

No wonder you were ignored.

Now, who's the hypocrite?
Haha! I just like the fact that many brethren are ignoring ur thread. As I said earlier it will not take me any stress to clear up all those contradictions, in fact the answers to some of them are right there in the passage u quoted. I decided to prove to u that I knew what I was saying by answering the one on creation and the one on Adam dying, which are very simple, they were spiritual events, but u dismiss it as illusion after knowing so well that spiritual happenings are well documented in the bible, in fact John 4:24 clearly states God is Spirit.
But I ask u after all ur ranting throughout this thread, go and address the one on Elijah which I answered in response to a xtian request on page 4, afterall u were busy talking nonsense while the question lingered
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
undecided embarassed

I'm embarrassed for you. You are really a dolt.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ray McBlue: Errors in the Creation

Aside from the obvious contradictions,
there are just a lot of things in this short section of the Bible that just doesn't make sense.

In Genesis 1:1 it says "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.", then later on in Genesis 1:8 it says "And God called the firmament Heaven."

So did he create heaven twice? Are there two heavens?undecided

I thought maybe the first statement was just saying what God did, then it was going to explain in detail how he created heaven and earth...but in Genesis 1:2 the earth has already been created. So I have to believe that there was a double creation of heaven.

On the first day, God created light. No problem there, right? But God didn't
create any sources of light until the forth day. So did he only invent the concept of light on the first day, but no light was around until the forth day?

If he had light, as well as darkness, and light and day...then why did he have to make the sun, moon, and stars?

No matter how you look at the subject of light during the creation, it just doesn't add up.

Sunlight brings us to another problem. We know the sun was created on the forth day...but plants were created on the third day. We know plants require sunlight to live, so why did God make these things in this backwards order?

Now if we take the literal time frame, and a day in creation as being a 24 hour period, the plant thing isn't a real problem...plants can survive 24 hours. But then the whole creation story loses credibility...who really believes the universe was created in less than a week? Not even most creationist believe this one.

That is why many people say that a day in the creation was 1,000 to 7,000 years (depending on who you ask). Name a plant that can live 7,000 years with perfect
conditions...much less with no sunlight.

Its amazing that anyone would try to get this stuff taught in class as a fact, do you believe it, with all of these errors?

Be honest, church folks.

If you are giving the explanation, will you believe?
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
JMAN05:

If you are giving the explanation, will you believe?

If the logic is sound enough, I will give it the benefit of doubt, in other words I will leave it alone. But it never happened, as you can see.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by lanaVello1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ray McBlue:

If the logic is sound enough, I will give it the benefit of doubt, in other words I will leave it alone. But it never happened, as you can see.
so how dyu fink everyfin came about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let's Identify The Ways Satan Fight Christian Faith And Profer Solutions / Six Ways To Express Love For God / Top 10 Most Religious Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.