Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

How Do You Make A Long Distance Relationship Work? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Make A Long Distance Relationship Work? (2887 Views)

HELP:: How Do I Make This Long Distance Relationship Work! / Can A Relationship Work When We Have Different Backgrounds / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Make A Long Distance Relationship Work? by CARUSO(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
micklplus:

From experience, i doubt if its going to work.
I was in such for a little above two years ! Everything was really cool and we really tried to make it work. She was in US and i was in Lagos. lot of calls and other things u don't even want to imagine ! I later found out she was messing up through her friend which was authoritatively confirmed to me.

O boy, try and protect your heart and make sure your shock absorber is intact so that, when yawa gas, u wont be left high and dry.

I wish you the very best of luck.
Cheers

messing up in what sense? grin

shagging away or farting all over the place?! smiley
Re: How Do You Make A Long Distance Relationship Work? by micklplus(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2008
CARUSO:

messing up in what sense? grin

shagging away or farting all over the place?! smiley

she did both ! LOL
Re: How Do You Make A Long Distance Relationship Work? by CARUSO(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2008
micklplus:

she did both ! LOL

chei, the gurl wicked ooo!!! grin
Re: How Do You Make A Long Distance Relationship Work? by banging(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
Am in one now also, but its nut easy. Am in lagos whole my babe in in Imo state. Its nut easy like that ohh, but am hoping it works out fine. 30/70

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl / He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! / Experts Say Too Much Sex Leads To Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.