Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt (8590 Views)

Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP / Baraje-led PDP Faction A Fraud - Falana / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by bamosagie(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
I think Gov. Rotimi Ameachi is a member of APC, he is only pretending to be a PDP member to destroy the party from within. just my thought though,
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
chukwudi44: I hereby declare a new Nigeria with chukwudi44 as President and commander-in-chief.

My minesterial nominess are as follows

Sincere9gerian-Minister of informatio

Seun osewa-minister of communications

Babyosoisi-minister of defence

Those interested in other vacant positions kindly PM me
COWLEG MINISTER OF HEALTH grin grin grin
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by babamoha(m): 12:02am On Sep 13, 2013
chukwudi44: I hereby declare a new Nigeria with chukwudi44 as President and commander-in-chief.

just give me either finance or petroleum or godfather.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by brosdoncome(m): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2013
negbenebor: If APGA + CPC + ANPP + ACN = APC
and EFCC + ICPC + NPF + GEJ + JEGA = PDP,
Find,
(a) Using Pythagoras theorem prove that: PDP > APC.
(ii) Using Almighty Formula where JEGA is constant what is the value of PDP?
(b) If Tinubu and Buhari remains constant and Okorocha varies, what is the coefficient value of Okorocha in APC?
(c) If PDP is constant, what is the cube root of r...

Na ur ppa supposed answer diz queshion oh cheesy grin
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by brosdoncome(m): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Find,
(b) If Tinubu and Buhari remains constant and Okorocha varies, what is the coefficient value of Okorocha in APC?

Na ur papa supposed answer diz queshion oh cheesy grin
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by uhuns: 2:38am On Sep 13, 2013
Find,

your write up reminds me of life. Gud to know you like mathematics. Q.E.D.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by uhuns: 2:40am On Sep 13, 2013
brosdoncome:

Na ur papa supposed answer diz queshion oh cheesy grin

learn to ignore
learn to inspire
learn to praise.
haba .

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2013

am d godfather of this new Nigeria
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by 1MCN: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2013
If Amaechi comes out of this unbruised, then at least he must have lost plenty of energy. I said it earlier that when opposition was cheering him up it wasn't as if they liked him so much and would want him in their fold, they just loved it that he was fighting their percieved enemy, GEJ. All Amaechi's political property are packed in the PDP, if he goes away he'll be "destituted".

Mrs Ibim Seminitari, his Commissioner of Information is now growing tired of defending the governor's actions and utterances. When she talks on tv and radio these days she stammers.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2013
stebell: Baraje n his followers hav neva said GEJ is not performing. All they are after is jus to cease power.

wait. Waaaaatttttt?! Lmao U Clowns never cease to amaze one with ur brazen lies...and semi-literacy!
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2013
1MCN: Trust me, there's nothing of gain for the opposition in this PDP crisis. Their (opposition) hope was dashed when the aggrieved members of the PDP, rather than join another party or form a new party, could only create a "New PDP".
And in ur infinite idiocy this is not a "New Party"?
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by LeStylo: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2013
kingoflag: And in ur infinite idiocy this is not a "New Party"?

#Gbam!

"The New PDP" is only using the spread of the "Old PDP" to establish itself and suck in maximally as many members before unveiling their true party name.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by 1MCN: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2013
kingoflag: And in ur infinite idiocy this is not a "New Party"?
Although I'd have preferred it better if you had not used a foul and abusive language, but let me answer you all the same. As a wiseman, in your reckoning, this is a new party? What constitutes a new political party? Mind you that am not a PDP member or sympathizer (and may never be). If you get to Rumuola flyover you'd see a lot of concocted Amaechi's Presidential posters under PDM, would you say that even PDM is a political party in Nigeria?
I understand you'd really dream each night of waking up to see PDP totally dead and buried for good, whether out of inelastic hate or whatever, but I feel your pain cos I know what it means when ASUU and FG seem to be drawing your future by the hem. I also suffered a similar pain several years back in this country.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by lavivifubs: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2013
My sincere advice to Amaechi and others: (1) A house divided among itself will not stand: (2) No matter what a father does, as far as he is not committing crime that will put the name of the family in shame, the children should rally around him to make the family an enviable and successful one. So Amaechi, please work with your President and help him give Nigerians the dividends of democracy. Continuous bickering, intrigues and in-house fighting will not do PDP any good (NB. I am not a PDP apologist). It is also a distraction not only to the President, who has obligations to Nigerians in general, it is also a major distraction to Amaechi, who has obligations to the Rivers people. Amaechi please remember your humble beginning in the 1990s. To other cohorts, same advice given to Amaechi is also given to you. Remember the saying "the distance an old man will see sitting down, a young man may not be able to see even if he climbs an iroko tree". The President, no matter is age is an "old man" compared to governors.
I wish all of you well.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by ideyvexnow: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
Find,

Me Like this wella grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Bensonite: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
1MCN: If Amaechi comes out of this unbruised, then at least he must have lost plenty of energy. I said it earlier that when opposition was cheering him up it wasn't as if they liked him so much and would want him in their fold, they just loved it that he was fighting their percieved enemy, GEJ. All Amaechi's political property are packed in the PDP, if he goes away he'll be "destituted".

Mrs Ibim Seminitari, his Commissioner of Information is now growing tired of defending the governor's actions and utterances. When she talks on tv and radio these days she stammers.
You are quite conversant of what is going unlike most folks here who don't. There was a serious reconciliatory meeting two days back though everyone was asked to keep cool but GEJ cabinet shake up was speculated to mean another onslaught on the so-called nPDP.
As for Ibim Seminitari, no doubt, She is now working far more than the commissioner of works. This is the sad part of the crisis!
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Customsmith: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2013
AUCTION! AUCTION!
AUCTION FROM THE CUSTOM
ALSO, NIGERIACUSTOM MARKET AUCTION
GREETINGS TO EVERYONE OF YOU THAT IS READING THIS ADVERTISEMENT
IT IS HAS BEEN ADVERTISE ALL OVER THE NATION AND WEBSITE E.G
TOKUNBO WEBSITE, NTA NEWS, OSRC, ITV, FM STATION, NEWSPAPER
We deal in all cars, you can also make a request for the vehicle you
want to purchase and also your budget for any vehicle, we shall call
you back to inform you about it.
we have these cars for sale right now.
we delivered all over the 36State in Nigeria
WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT
A CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were siezed by government officials at boarder and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price.All you need do is to call 07038812401 to
place an order of your choice. Contact us on 07038812401

CAR FEATURES BELOW

Acura MDX #500,000
Acura TL #400,000
Acura ZDX #700,000
Audi A4 #550,000
Audi A6 #400,000
BMW 3-Series #650,000
BMW 5-Series #450,000
BMW X5 #750,000
BMW X6 #550,000
Ford Escape #600,000
Ford Explorer #500,000
Honda Accord #350,000
Honda City #250,000
Honda Civic #300,000
Honda Crosstour #450,000
Honda CR-V #550,000
Honda Odyssey #650,000
Honda Pilot #850,000
Hyundai Accent #550,000
Hyundai Elantra #350,000
Infiniti FX35 #1000,000
Infiniti FX45 #1500,000
Infiniti QX4 #950,000
Isuzu Trooper #750,000
Jaguar S-Type #300,000
Jeep Liberty #1500,000
Kia Sorento #550,000
Land Rover Discovery #1600,000
Land Rover Freelander #1200,000
Land Rover LR3 #850,000
Land Rover LR4 #750,000
Land Rover Range Rover #2,000,000
Land Rover #1500,000
Range Rover Sport #1600,000
Land Rover Vogue #1300,000
Lexus GS #1,000,000
Lexus GX460 #950,000
Lexus GX470 #1000,000
Lexus LX 570 #750,000
Lexus RX 300 #650,000
Lexus RX 330 #750,000
Lexus RX 350 #550,000
Mazda 6 #550,000
Mazda 626 #650,000
Mazda MPV #650,000
Mazda Tribute #950,000
Mercedes-Benz C-Class #650,000
Mercedes-Benz E-Class #750,000
Mercedes-Benz G-Class #450,000
Mercedes-Benz GLK #250,000
Mercedes-Benz ML #200,000
Mitsubishi Endeavour #350,000
Nissan Altima #350,000
Nissan Armada #550,000
Nissan Maxima #250,000
Nissan Murano #500,000
Nissan Pathfinder #500,000
Nissan Primera #300,000
Nissan Quest #500,000
Nissan Sentra #550,000
Nissan Xterra #450,000
Peugeot 406 #330,000
Peugeot 407 #250,000
Peugeot 607 #350,000
Toyota 4Runner #850,000
Toyota Avalon #600,000
Toyota Avensis #750,000
Toyota Camry #350,000
Toyota Corolla #450,000
Toyota FJ Cruiser #750,000
Toyota Hiace #550,000
Toyota Highlander #750,000
Toyota HiLux #500,000
Toyota Matrix #350,000
Toyota Prado #750,000
Toyota Rav4 #200,000
Toyota Sequoia #350,000
Toyota Sienna #400,000
Toyota Tacoma #300,000
Toyota Tundra #650,000
Toyota Venza #500,000
Toyota Yaris #450,000
Volkswagen Beetle #200,000
Volkswagen Golf #250,000
Volkswagen Jetta #200,000
Volkswagen Passat #250,000
Volkswagen Touareg #300,000

we delivered all over the 36State in Nigeria
Interested persons should contact custom SMITH BAYO on
Phone:07038812401 Address: Seme Zone, Carfax Reg zone

READ THESE CAREFULL FOR MORE INFO PLS

hello my brother and sister do not be surprise when you see
that the car is very cheap, normally cars are not suppose to be
cheap at these Rate is an auction prize from UK, SOUTH AFRICA, ENGLAND, KOREA, COTONU.
This is an AUCTION BY THE GOVERNMENT
which you need to contact. so any car of your choice is now in Nigeria now
which we be cleared by the registration and delivery to Your Home or Office address. contact
(custom SMITH BAYO 07038812401)

Terms and Condition Involve for the Car Delivery:
1. before we sell to you we need to know you more better
2. You must forward your address to our mobile number that is after you call us, for full details about the car, only serious

buyer’s should call
3. Then we take the car to the registration office to register the car for you, which may either require your Id card for

registration
4. The VIN (vehicle Identification Number) which need to be approved by the Custom Registra before the car will be

delivered, because without the VIN the car is not genuine because government is going to hold you responsible. For you not

to fall a Victim the VIN must be approved, then immediately we give you our company car fax website for you to confirm your

registration
5. The papers will be sign in court before home delivery
6. you must have valid ID CARD for your registration (Driveing licence, Internation passport, or office id card, 2passpot

either white or black, 2photocopy of each id card)
7. when the car arrive you make your full transaction(payment)

YOUR INFORMATION WE NEED FROM YOU ARE...
1. YOUR NAME
2. YOUR ADDRESS
3. THE COLOUR OF THE VEHICLE YOU REQUEST FOR
4. A SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID CARD
7. PURPOSE FOR BUYING THE CAR
8. CONTACT: 07038812401 OFFICER NAME: SMITH BAYO
9. Custom form will be send to you for you to fill it properly

THANKS FOR THE PATRONIZE VISIT OUR WEBSITE TODAY FOR MORE INFO

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by stebell(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2013
kingoflag: wait. Waaaaatttttt?! Lmao U Clowns never cease to amaze one with ur brazen lies...and semi-literacy!
Unam, wat did ur fada achieved in raising yu as his son. Keep deceiving yourself dat GEJ will not win elections. All of yu Haters will be made to hide ur faces in shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alao Akala, Former Oyo State Gov Defects To APC? / Igbo Presidency After Buhari / Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.