Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,138 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Help Me Pls This Girl Is Over Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Pls This Girl Is Over Me. (668 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Pls This Girl Is Over Me. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
am a very shy guy.
I met this girl last year, we see each other sometimes. but when I go 2 her work place, she treats me like her boy friend,. when shes going home i choose the path she follows and she accepts, she holds my arms as if am her guy.
then i asked her if she has a boyfriend and she told me yes.
is she pretty? hell yes. red lips not too tall not too short nice boobs, nice back good behaviour. but she's got all the quality i need.
being with her sometimes have seen her turn most guys (guys i feel are better than me) down.
today as i was walking with her home i told her am a very shy person and she replies; its written all over you even sometimes when i speak to you, you dont look @ my face. And its true, i do that some times....
the most thing i like about her is she tells me the bold truth. i have a crush on her already, but what is holding me back is the **boy friend** obstacle and i dont know when her green light(go ahead) comes up. thanks for yhur help. smiley
Re: Help Me Pls This Girl Is Over Me. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dude she has a boyfriend, do you have to bundled in the boot of a car before you know its a no-no, who knows the bf could be a cultist or a gangbanger or someone who tries likes introducing his fist to people's faces just for fun. that's not a good look undecided.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Pls This Girl Is Over Me. by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2013
pc guru: Dude she has a boyfriend, do you have to bundled in the boot of a car before you know its a no-no, who knows the bf could be a cultist or a gangbanger or someone who tries likes introducing his fist to people's faces just for fun. that's not a good look undecided.
I really don't think so.
Re: Help Me Pls This Girl Is Over Me. by PastorAji(m): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2013
She's giving Ʊ a go ahead. Give it a try and if she says NO then your mind will be free

(1) (Reply)

What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. / . / A Must Read Advice For Nairalanders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.