Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,583 members, 7,770,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (114141 Views)

See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) / 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You / 15 Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by love2nicee: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2015
That girl you just call a friend might be head over heels in love with you and you just don’t know. If she’s doing the stuffs below, chances are that she’s madly in love with you already.

Check them out below

1. If she cares a lot about what you think of her, then there is a possibility that she could be secretly in love with you. If she goes to every length to prove herself to you but she doesn’t care about what others think of her, then she might just be in love with you secretly.

2. How does she act when she’s around you? If she is herself when with others but suddenly starts acting awkward when with you, then she just might be in love with you. You observe her playing with her hair, losing her composure, her hands getting fidgety while you are talking to her.

3. If you find her trying to get your attention always, then she just might be in love with you.

4. If she goes out of her way to always make you happy, then she might just be in love with you.

5. You know you are not funny and you rarely make people laugh but she just can’t stop laughing when she is with you, she might secretly be in love with you. You observe she laughs at your jokes even when everyone thinks they are lame.

6. If you observe her getting upset just because you gave another girl attention, then she is secretly in love with you.

7. If you observe she loves spending time with you alone then she is secretly in love with you.

8. She might forget stuffs about herself and what others tell her but she never forgets anything about you. This might mean she is secretly in love with you.

9. If you always catch her staring at you, then this could mean she is secretly in love with you. You would also observe anytime you get her staring at you, she quickly removes her face but starts staring at you again the moment you don’t look in her direction.

10. If she shows way too much interest in things happening in your life, it could mean she is secretly in love with you.

11. She is always very worried when you are sick and show way too much concern than a normal friend should, she just might be secretly in love with you.

12. If you are the person she always wants to talk to when she is down, lonely or just needs someone to talk to, she migwith you.

13. If she always defends you blindly all the time, then she might be in love with you secretly.

14. If you find out she always wants to touch you when she is around you, it could be a sign that she is in love with you secretly.

15. If you have taken her for granted several times, and let her down as a friend and she always seems to forgive you and stand by you no matter what, she could be in love with you secretly.

Signs That A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/08/see-signs-that-shows-a-girl-is-secretly-in-love-with-you.html

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Paschal001: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2015
OK... ... FTC.. . Chai.... I dedicate this to my wonderful friend Edor Oflynn and all Corp members in ilorin East Lga.. .. I Miss u all.. .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by nusta(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2015
Love has no universal rule. Some girls can be so unpreditable. Always trade with caution!

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin well, luckily I never felt this one yet.

7 Likes

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by johnwell(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
nusta:
Love has no universal rule. Some girls can be so unpreditable. Always trade with caution!

kpam

7 Likes

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by ThefemaleKing: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
number 15 is what I call "mumu love"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
So u mean my wicked landlady's daughter is in # ahh u want make them just arrest me ni?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Ariani: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
ALL NA WASH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
it could be lust or infatuation..or just being clingy

13 Likes

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by constance500: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
all this na format. i tell you

1 Like

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Omg ! She's in love oooooo grin. Na to just dey do yanga, na hin remain so oooo ! Hahahahahaha!
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Supermiy: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin grin grin grin well, luckily I never felt this one yet.
but you are always trying to get my attention tho tongue

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Supermiy: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
exthar87:
it could be lust or infatuation..or just being clingy
make we test am smiley
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by tabisegroup(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Supermiy:
but you are always trying to get my attention tho tongue

Oohh did I? Well, I don't even know u tho grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
nusta:

Na so
she does all this then when U ask her out she says sorry she was just being friendly -friendzone thangs

8 Likes

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Supermiy: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oohh did I? Well, I don't even know u tho grin
that was when were still monkeys tho,before evolutionsmiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by aare07(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Love
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by jabojafa(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
wot abt d one dt always tell u swt dreams anytime u chat wit @ nyt nko?
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Test what

Na motor abi na engine grin grin
Supermiy:
make we test am smiley

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Highcuerayte: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
It's always crystal clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by adesegun121(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Rilwayne001: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
cool
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Aitee1: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
wot abt d one dt always tell u swt dreams anytime u chat wit @ nyt nko?

Friendzoning things lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by horexy(f): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by mekaboy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
ladies do all the listed when ur wealthy.

4 Likes

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by wayray: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
You mean Niaja Babes go give you all these attention without money involving?

i hear o.

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by canalily(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wetin concern me with grls and their fake love?

11 Likes

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Mznaett: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sh!t happensundecided

I do most of these and I see it as nothing undecided
So?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by IamOpemipo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Story
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Darkseid(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
16; she tells you about her feelings. That's how I started with my girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.