Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice (1222 Views)

My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. / My Girls Cousin Want To Rape Her, What Should I Do. HELP PLEASE! / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice by fsudoka: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2008
hey pple,pls i will like u to hear 4rm evryone of u.my girlfrnd went to skool early dis year but wen she got there newly things were still ok untill she spent 4month over dere,den things satrted fallling asside.to the extend that she never kias to come see me even wen i try to go see her she stoped me 4rm coming saying dat she dnt wnt to see any visitor,dat she dnt wnt to b d 1st girl to bring a guy in her room.den i tryd to collect her adress 4rm her room mate but she had to cal to tell me lies dat she had packed out 4rm her formal house dat if i should come,i was not gonna see her. she did her matric,did her birth day but she never invite me.i insisted,den she sent a text to me dat she was fade up wit d relationship dat i should free her a little.but d next day,she sent an aopplogy text again.later she called to also appologize, as am talking to u now,i have not sen her 4 3month now.so my pple pls wot do u think i should do?? to still hope on her or to 4get the relatonship and move onthough i 2ruly love her and i have not found sumone else to replace her. so pls wot should i do? need ur urgent replyy, am festus.
Re: My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice by bigfather(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2008
Pally you need not to be told that your girl has seen a better offer, different guys with sugar salted coated mouth .
Ol'boy please try and start makin arrangement to get yourself a replacement before you die of heartbreak ! Or better still get some new shock absorbers for the shock of your life. wink
All these JAMBITES sef . sad

1 Like

Re: My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice by tboy1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2008
you dont need any advice from anybody because you already know what u need to do. . .just move on and concentrate more on getting admission to ur university/poly tech
Re: My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice by Templa(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2008
@ poster

how old r u sef? anyway the thing is this:

let her go and test the waters, if she comes back to u then she's meant for u, if does not come back then she was neva meant for u.

goodluck guy but rememba that: a man should give atleast 3% (for me) of his heart to a lady and the remaining 97%, 4 urself. sad correct
Re: My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice by 9jerguy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2008
Festus,

The truth was that she is done with you,And she believe that you as a man you should have

catch the signal and all the messages she was sending that the so called relationship was over.

She believe that she was now a bigger babe(campus girl) and gone are those days between the 2 of you, that is why

she was avoiding you.

I have a question to ask you

What was the level of ya education

Because if you are not really strong on that level,she may see herself bigger than you from that very aspect

My advise:
I think you have to move on without her because she was not meant for you,

And if she was meant for you she will definitely come back

Cheers.
Re: My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice by smooooooth: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2008
your babe, definately got a new guy in school, its very common, were u not expecting it, i guess you are yet to get admission. so u think she will still continue with the relationship, when there are 100s of guys in school to give her the youthful groove she always dreamt of. abeg find another girl still going for jamb class around ur area and feed on that,and this time,try first her enter school.
Re: My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2008
smooooooth:

your babe, definately got a new guy in school, its very common, were u not expecting it, i guess you are yet to get admission. so u think she will still continue with the relationship, when there are 100s of guys in school to give her the youthful groove she always dreamt of. abeg find another girl still going for jamb class around your area and feed on that,and this time,try first her enter school.
I agree
Re: My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice by Busta(f): 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2008
tboy1:

you don't need any advice from anybody because you already know what u need to do. . .just move on and concentrate more on getting admission to your university/poly tech

word!
Re: My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice by dyabman(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hey take her inside and Bleep her real welll, wow , i bet she will love you than ever before, hahahahaha ,

U just have to be patient dude, such happens to most the girls nowadays,
Re: My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice by MethodMan3(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2008
Even though i found it excrutiatingly difficult to understand your appalling English

From what i made of it all, i think the girl is being camped/used by another dude

So my guy, make u carry waka becoz you are history!!! cheesy
Re: My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice by shylladear(f): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2008
@poster

what do u expect she has just gotten into skool she will see different kinds of guys handsome, ugly, not too ugly, not too fine and others so she wants to know wat it is like to have a thirst of them grin
and again maybe she is being influenced by her friends.
she is new in skool, so she has got to explore if u know wat i mean wink
Re: My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice by Godalone(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2008
Your girl has gotten an unconditional offer,don't waste your time .
Re: My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice by Littleangel1(f): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
Busta:

word

Re: My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice by DrGee1(f): 12:51am On Aug 26, 2012
Levels don change. Abeg bros make u try go school, both of u are opposite, 8-)

(1) (Reply)

The Newest And Most Outstanding Love Sms On Nairaland / ...the shock that was my guy....: / Can You Allow Your Partner To Answer Your Phone Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.