Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

...the shock that was my guy....: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...the shock that was my guy....: (1219 Views)

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...the shock that was my guy....: by ssheryl(f): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2010
, life sure is a constant dose of surprises, just when i thought i had seen n heard it all then BOOM!!!!came another one,
so,this guy approached me, hes a bit older than the guys i date,es nice, too nice i suspect, he always wants to come to my place, hes not scared of my mum like you'd expect your guy to be, he's a bit too charming wit her but i take this a good sign.we go out for a while,but his  behavior seems out of the ordinary, so i decide to hv check him out,know what i found out?? he has made a bet wit his friends that he's gonna take my mum to bet, n hes jus using me as away to get close to my mum,  shocked shocked
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by Vic2k3(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2010
Smart man.dats definitely a businessman.b4 u jump 2 conclusions verify ur information
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by ssheryl(f): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2010
i hv verified, i had his pal pretend to ask him again if he was serious bout the whole thing,n i heard him say it wit his own mouth,i was shocked beyond words
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by Ben13: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2010
Hmm. . .have you confronted him? your source may be wrong.
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by Omolola1(f): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2010
ssheryl:

, life sure is a constant dose of surprises, just when i thought i had seen n heard it all then BOOM!!!!came another one,
so,this guy approached me, hes a bit older than the guys i date,es nice, too nice i suspect, he always wants to come to my place, hes not scared of my mum like you'd expect your guy to be, he's a bit too charming wit her but i take this a good sign.we go out for a while,but his  behavior seems out of the ordinary, so i decide to hv check him out,know what i found out?? he has made a bet wit his friends that he's gonna take my mum to bet, n hes jus using me as away to get close to my mum,  shocked shocked

this is 1 problem with girls:
conducting research on their guys, the result; finding out what you are not supposed to know  undecided

Back to topic,
Since you've checked him out don't know what you are checking though, deal with what you've found out
 undecided

1 Like

Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by vivaladiva(f): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2010
tis nathing personal-----shit happens or perharps ur mum is hotter than u (like mr cork wld say. no offence)

1 Like

Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by ssheryl(f): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2010
@Ben-10 No i havent,i just ignored the whole thing,its disgusting,

@omolola1 can u imagine if hadnt asked around,whaty would have become of this stupid affair?? disaster!!!!!!

@vivaladiva non taken,n yeah poo happens,now i just have to walk away from it,
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by Omolola1(f): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2010
ssheryl:

@omolola1 can u imagine if hadnt asked around,whaty would have become of this silly affair?? disaster!!!!!!

well yeah, you are right,
but at the same time, stop searching and conducting research on guys
its not healthy for a relationship
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by ssheryl(f): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2010
@omolola
ok i will stop, but i just had to,i had this naggin feelin that i jus couldnt shake off,
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by Vic2k3(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2010
And also consider d possibility of he pullin ur legs
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by ssheryl(f): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2010
Vic2k3

i heard the guy(my guy) say it himself, n if its a joke then its sick joke
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by 5p1naz(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2010
simple life, difficult humans

just be i a relationship and expect the best and worse. . . . its more or less like business
if sh1t hapins, u wont be the first. . . . and if its the ever happy after ending. . . . u still wont be the first. . .  
either way my point is you win or you loose. . .  why conduct a research ??
everybody's got secrets you know. . . .  i sure do have one and you don't wanna hear about it
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by Omolola1(f): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2010
ssheryl:

@omolola
ok i will stop, but i just had to,i had this naggin feelin that i jus couldnt shake off,

Good Girl!  wink
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by googles: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2010
Dats some weirdo mehn he wants to do you and your momma togera shocked

hez a bahd guy. . . . . .i think you should confront him and let him know wassup cos if u just keep quiet about it

hez still gon find a way to hit on dear momma.
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by Vic2k3(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2010
@poster.u sound so beat up.u even want 2 consider other possibilities.i recommend dat u unwind
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by DualCore1: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2010
Taking off my cap and giving your mother a bow (hoping to break waist and get laid on her bed for her first aid). She's hotter than fire, making grown men loose money.

But when babes go take this kind bet for my head. Ladies please naw! Take on bets to have me, I promise I'll feign the hard-to-get perfectly, then we share the moni.

As for you OP, you no dey shame o your mama still dey score goals for bench and you are right in the fuccking field yakubu'ing anyhow  angry
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by 1105(f): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2010
please someone explain whats goin on~
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by double08(m): 12:52am On Aug 05, 2010
Confront the bastard jor and let us be!!!
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by tpiah: 1:14am On Aug 05, 2010
holy moly.

some people don "nyama"
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by 5p1naz(m): 1:18am On Aug 05, 2010
190.:

please someone explain whats goin on~

i was as confused as u are. . . . i just gave recommendations without even understanding wat the topic was all about
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by 1105(f): 1:37am On Aug 05, 2010
^^
hehehehehe
Re: ...the shock that was my guy....: by Youngpo413: 5:59am On Sep 05, 2014
5p1naz: simple life, difficult humans

just be i a relationship and expect the best and worse. . . . its more or less like business
if sh1t hapins, u wont be the first. . . . and if its the ever happy after ending. . . . u still wont be the first. . .  
either way my point is you win or you loose. . .  why conduct a research ??
everybody's got secrets you know. . . .  i sure do have one and you don't wanna hear about it

nice

(1) (Reply)

London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / Face Book Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.