Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! (3130 Views)

Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2013
It is no longer news that the "democrats" within the PDP has forcefully taken or are trying to forcefully take over the leadership of the PDP.
These "great democratic" parades the "wonderful men like

Atiku, Baraje, Oyinlola, Amechi, etc.

Having succeeded in opening the factional PDP office at Abuja, the are now moving from state to state to perform the same feat of

"democratically" taking over by force! Civilian Coup!

So, they have got to Rivers State.

The "new PDP" office is located about 2 kilometers from the back gate of the Rivers State Government House
The office was declared open by no other person by one Okorocha who happens to be the Chief of Staff of Amaechi's Government!
There were plans of the other PDP camp to forcefully stop the new office.
Police went in and sealed the office and blocked the road to avoid break down of law and order.
Amaechi was going to the Government house was passing that particular road blocked by the police.
He was asked to take another route.
Amechi took another route (the main route) to go the Government House.

Then the headlines:

"Amechi prevented from going to government house!"

I have this to say:

1. Amechi was not prevented from going to government house
2. He was rather told to pass through another route as the route he was taking was blocked by the police to prevent breakdown of law and order.
3. It was not only Amaechi that was denied access through that road. The people who lives around the building in question were also denied access.

Questions I will like Amaechi to answer:
1. Was he aware that a group of lawless and desperate "democrats", led by his own Chief Staff, went to open a "new" PDP office?
2. Did his Chief of Staff inform him that the police had come in to seal off the road in other to prevent break down of law and order?
3. Knowing that the police had sealed the road and for the reason thereof, what was he looking for in that route if not an occasion to do media stunt?
4. If he said they prevented him from going the government house, why did they prevent him when he followed the from of the government house instead of the back?

My Position:
As long as it is the same Amaechi who led "his" inglorious NGF to oppose the state of emergency (alongside with Buhari, Tinubu and others), I will accept his claims with no seriousness.

I pity Nigerians who are listening to Amaechi and his fellow inglorious political gladiators travelling on the negative side of history!

Time will tell!!!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by Joyfullyme: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2013
Dear Google Map,
I want to say thank you for what you have done today.

3 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by PointB: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2013
I think those are valid questions, only if Ameachi and his gang will proffer honest answers to it.

The fact nevertheless remains that that the opportunistic 'democrats' and compromised media (such as Punch) seized the occasion to sell the Amaechi's 'victim' story to gullible Nigerians. But discerning people know that Amechi was not prevent from entering government house, he was rather having another of his his macabre dance in full glare of paid cheerleaders.

Let's see how long these dances will last.

1 Like

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by takedat(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2013
Purveyor of outright lies and political fabrication.

Did the police inform the security details attached to Amaechi ahead, that the road leading to the main entrance of the Government House would be blocked? NO. Amaechi being the Chief executive and Chief security officer of the state, should have been informed ahead. The mere fact that no form of communication existed between the police and the security details attached to the Governor before he got to where he met the road block shows that the Police do(es) not accord him any respect or regard as the Chief Executive and Chief Security Officer of the State. If the police had gone ahead to officially inform his security aides or protocol officer, it would have trounced Amaechi's sympathy moves.

The same police who re-routed Amaechi, blocked major roads for an appendage of power. What a country!

9 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2013
Here’s a photo we came across of the man in the centre of the storm with First lady Patience Jonathan, who of course, has been at that same spot too frequently recently. You can caption it if you like in the comment thread below.

Source

1 Like

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by kingbang: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2013
take dat: Purveyor of outright lies and political fabrication. No one takes seriously the 'Position' of inconsequential wannabes forming political analysts.

Did the police inform the security details attached to Amaechi ahead, that the road leading to the main entrance of the Government House would be blocked? NO. Amaechi being the Chief executive and Chief security officer of the state, should have been informed ahead. The mere fact that no form of communication existed between the police and the security details attached to the Governor before he got to where he met the road block shows that the Police do(es) not accord him any respect or regard as the Chief Executive and Chief Security Officer of the State.

How did you come about this? What a shameless sycophant!!! Who told you no form of communication went on between the CP and Amaechi's security entourage? You have chosen to believe Amaechi's lies and propaganda simply because it serves your interest but just know that most Nigerians are not that silly. Amaechi has been taking advantage of insincere,sycophantic and timid folks like you for long.

13 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by kingbang: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2013
Nice one from Mbu. If Amaechi had been prevented from entering the State NA house, there wouldnt have been no smashing of skulls with a mace, no fights and no subsequent court case. It is obvious Amaechi is becoming a security threat in Rivers State.

7 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by stebell(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2013
take dat: Purveyor of outright lies and political fabrication.

Did the police inform the security details attached to Amaechi ahead, that the road leading to the main entrance of the Government House would be blocked? NO. Amaechi being the Chief executive and Chief security officer of the state, should have been informed ahead. The mere fact that no form of communication existed between the police and the security details attached to the Governor before he got to where he met the road block shows that the Police do(es) not accord him any respect or regard as the Chief Executive and Chief Security Officer of the State.
My guy stop being @ Lagos and spooing rubbish about PH and hw tins happened here. Yu not frm here, yu only hear wat yu want to hear. Gov. Amaechi was not blocked frm entering Govt House. Like de OP said, the road was blocked to avoid clashes of supporters of de diff factions. The police blockade was 2km away from de bavk gate of Govt house. Come down to PH and see for urself where de nPDP office is and see if it is close to Govt House. Unam

9 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by PointB: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2013
We know that the main lies being sold to us was that Amaechi was prevented from entering government. Whereas the truth is that a portion of back road leading the government house was blocked. We also know that the blocked section leads directly to the unregistered rival PDP office, opened same day through the instrumentation of Ameachi. If the Google map is anything to go by, Ameachi could easily have avoided the so called 'embarrassment' if:

1. he had taken his normal route
2. taken any of the several alternative routes to the government house.

Without gainsaying, Ameachi took a detour (no pun intended) to look for trouble, it appears some folks are foolish enough to be bought by his crocodile's tears!

1 Like

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by KwoiZabo(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2013
@joyfullyme. Thanks for the Google map. wink With the posts i've read so far, i don't think i need to add mine. anyway just to add the police would have allowed PH boys to beat up any fellow found in that office including Amaechi ~this Amaechi too dey cause trouble~. Exits thread.
Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by PointB: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2013
@ eGuerrilla,

Nice picture. Looks like that Mbu guy is a tough-nut. Wouldn't be messing around with him.
Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2013
kingbang:

How did you come about this? What a shameless sycophant!!! Who told you no form of communication went on between the CP and Amaechi's security entourage? You have chosen to believe Amaechi's lies and propaganda simply because it serves your interest but just know that most Nigerians are not that silly. Amaechi has been taking advantage of insincere,sycophantic and timid folks like you for long.
u do not need to insult the guy, jst provide an evidence that such comminication took place

1 Like

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by takedat(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2013
kingbang:

Brainless m0ron. If the Police had informed him ahead, they would have said so while stating the reason the road was barricaded and why the Governor wasn't allowed access. They was no reference to any prior communication between both parties in the statement released by the police.

"When contacted on the matter, the state Police
Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mrs. Angela Angela Agabe (DSP), said she had aware of the incident. She explained that the police had to barricade Forces Avenue because the New PDP secretariat was opened there by the Abubakar Baraje PDP faction. The new secretariat is located on the same road."

“The governor has other routes to get to the
Government House. So I don’t see how this should be an issue,” Agabe said.
http://ynaija.com/politico/police-bar-amaechi-from-entering-govt-house/

5 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by kingbang: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2013
joker5180: u do not need to insult the guy, jst provide an evidence that such comminication took place

Are you this slow? I never said i was sure it took place but the dude was so sure it took place. So the onus is on him to provide us with the proof.
Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by kingbang: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2013
take dat: Brainless m0ron. If the Police had informed him ahead, they would have said so while stating the reason the road was barricaded and why the Governor wasn't allowed access. They was no reference to any prior communication between both parties in the statement released by the police.

Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mrs. Angela Angela Agabe (DSP), said she had aware of the incident. She explained that the police had to barricade Forces Avenue because the New PDP secretariat was opened there by the Abubakar Baraje PDP faction. The new secretariat is located on the same road."

So this post proves that there was no prior communication? You are a slow kid! Ewu awusa
Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by kingbang: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2013
take dat: Brainless m0ron. If the Police had informed him ahead, they would have said so while stating the reason the road was barricaded and why the Governor wasn't allowed access. They was no reference to any prior communication between both parties in the statement released by the police.

Hey doofus, care to explain why your troublesome Governor chose an unusual route on that fateful day? Brainwashed imp.

4 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by takedat(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2013
joker5180: u do not need to insult the guy, jst provide an evidence that such comminication took place
Pay no mind to the useless muppet. Its one of the traits of 'our own is on the saddle, so let's support him' and 'you are either with us or against us'. A regimented group-think mentality that does not tolerate either debate or dissent.

2 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by dridowu: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2013
@op, are u an eye withness or hearsay like me ? We can all sit down in our various rooms to write down what will like inorder to favour our man . One more thing bro, i want to belive that Amaechi was prevented from entering the government house cos according to major media house in Nigeria(amechi cannot bought all the media house)" amechi was barred from govt house " is the major headline, which show that their is an hidden agenda somewhere. With the way CP mbu is acting, i foresee him as IG anytime soon to quench the opposition vigorously

3 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by kingbang: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2013
Some people and their thought process sef! So before the police barricades a route for security reasons, they would first have to call Amaechi and ask him if he would pass this route today? SMH
Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by takedat(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2013
kingbang:

So this post proves that there was no prior communication? You are a slow kid! Ewu awusa
Inadequate intelligence. You are obviously too dense to tell fact from fiction.

2 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by takedat(m): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2013
stebell: My guy stop being @ Lagos and spooing rubbish about PH and hw tins happened here. Yu not frm here, yu only hear wat yu want to hear. Gov. Amaechi was not blocked frm entering Govt House. Like de OP said, the road was blocked to avoid clashes of supporters of de diff factions. The police blockade was 2km away from de bavk gate of Govt house. Come down to PH and see for urself where de nPDP office is and see if it is close to Govt House. Unam
Why do you spend so much of your time repeating lies?

1 Like

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by kingbang: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2013
take dat: Inadequate intelligence. You are obviously too dense to tell fact from fiction.

Sycophancy and blind hatred have beclouded your sense of reasoning and Amaechi seems to be taking good advantage of that son.
Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by taharqa: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2013

*smh*
Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by takedat(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2013
kingbang:

Sycophancy and blind hatred have beclouded your sense of reasoning and Amaechi seems to be taking good advantage of that son.
What an idi0t! I should be the one telling you to get your head out of GEJ's a$s. You are just a sad lonely one using various monikers but with an extremely low IQ.

3 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by kingbang: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2013
take dat: What an idi0t! I should be the one telling you to get your head out of GEJ's a$s. You are just a sad lonely one with an extremely low IQ.

I thought demdem was dumb until i came across you kid. Am waiting for the day you would make absolute sense on Nairaland and not your usual anti-GEJ rants born out of frustration, blind hatred and idiocy!

11 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by MrAboki: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2013
noblezone: It is no longer news that the "democrats" within the PDP has forcefully taken or are trying to forcefully take over the leadership of the PDP.
These "great democratic" parades the "wonderful men like

Atiku, Baraje, Oyinlola, Amechi, etc.

Having succeeded in opening the factional PDP office at Abuja, the are now moving from state to state to perform the same feat of

"democratically" taking over by force! Civilian Coup!

So, they have got to Rivers State.

The "new PDP" office is located about 2 kilometers from the back gate of the Rivers State Government House
The office was declared open by no other person by one Okorocha who happens to be the Chief of Staff of Amaechi's Government!
There were plans of the other PDP camp to forcefully stop the new office.
Police went in and sealed the office and blocked the road to avoid break down of law and order.
Amaechi was going to the Government house was passing that particular road blocked by the police.
He was asked to take another route.
Amechi took another route (the main route) to go the Government House.

Then the headlines:

"Amechi prevented from going to government house!"

I have this to say:

1. Amechi was not prevented from going to government house
2. He was rather told to pass through another route as the route he was taking was blocked by the police to prevent breakdown of law and order.
3. It was not only Amaechi that was denied access through that road. The people who lives around the building in question were also denied access.

Questions I will like Amaechi to answer:
1. Was he aware that a group of lawless and desperate "democrats", led by his own Chief Staff, went to open a "new" PDP office?
2. Did his Chief of Staff inform him that the police had come in to seal off the road in other to prevent break down of law and order?
3. Knowing that the police had sealed the road and for the reason thereof, what was he looking for in that route if not an occasion to do media stunt?
4. If he said they prevented him from going the government house, why did they prevent him when he followed the from of the government house instead of the back?

My Position:
As long as it is the same Amaechi who led "his" inglorious NGF to oppose the state of emergency (alongside with Buhari, Tinubu and others), I will accept his claims with no seriousness.

I pity Nigerians who are listening to Amaechi and his fellow inglorious political gladiators travelling on the negative side of history!

Time will tell!!!!!!!

ANSWERS

1. [/b]Wether he was awre or not, its of absolutely no consequence. Last time I checked, FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION still remains a fundamental right of all Nigerians under the constitution.. Even if he knew, what would you have expected him to do?! Stop them?! Under what right? For what offence exactly?!

What I would have thought any LAW ABIDING NIGERIAN would ask is for what crime is the Police closing down the offices of this so-called New PDP?

[b] 2.
What breakdown of Law and order?! Who was going to breakdown the law and order?! Amaechi or who?! What of if Amaechi was there to carry out a first hand inspection of the supposed 'breakdown of Law and order'?! Do you realize that Amaechi is the CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF RIVERS STATE?! And that CP J. Mbu is just the HEAD OF POLICE in RIVERS STATE?! Amaechis scope of work with regards to security of Rivers State is way bigger than that of Mbu. Remember that next time..

3. Amaechi is the Chief Security officer of Rivers State and has every right to pass any route he so chooses, either to avoid a security threat, to assess a security threat or to solve a security problem.. Why didnt the Police stop Amaechi all those times when he was entering into the bushes and going after criminals and militants.. Why didnt the Police barricade Okrika LGA to avert breakdown of Law and Order when Mrs. Porky Jonathan insulted the Governor at the town hall meeting?! Why now?! Shey thats the same way that these areas shown on the MAP were also blocked to avert breakdown of Law and Order when that Vessel of a first lady visited Port Harcourt for 11days and literally barred the State Governor from passing that route.

My Guy forgerrabout.. Rivers People are not fooled by what they hear..

4. Was he prevented from passing his chosen route to the government house?! YES!!! Thats all.. They made him pass an alternate route that he wasnt on his JMS plan.

[b]SUMMARY.. RIVERS STATE has enjoyed peace since the departure of Odili and Omehia and the arrival of Amaechi until Her FATcellency Mrs. 200 litres Drum Jonathan entered into Rivers State politics. She first of all turned the whole of Okrika against the governor, created unrest in the States house of assembly using thugs, made Rivers State hell for 11 days for no real reason, e.t.c.. All this and nobody talked. When Thugs breached the Rivers State house of assembly that is DIRECTLY opposite the road from MOSCOW ROAD POLICE STATION where the Commisioner of Police' office is located, it took the Commisioner of Police over 2 hours to respond.. Yet barely 1 hour after the opening of a factional PDP's office, They barricade the entire Forces Avenue and divert the governors convoy to an alternate route because they wanted to prevent a breakdown of Law and order.. I laugh..

Law and Order has broken down in Rivers State since Mbus arrival.. Kidnappings have started again in Rivers State.. Look at how they captured the Dean of the Anglican Communion in Rivers State..

#Amaechi will surely overcome..
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by slimghost(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2013
kingbang:

I thought demdem was dumb until i came across you kid. Am waiting for the day you would make absolute sense on Nairaland and not your usual anti-GEJ rants born out of frustration, bland hatred and idiocy!

See finishing! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. My brother don't mind the brainwashed kid. Everything Amaechi does now is right as long as he is anti-GEJ. That's how insincere most of these APC rats are.
Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by homesteady(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
kingbang:

Hey doofus, care to explain why your troublesome Governor chose an unusual route on that fateful day? Brainwashed imp.

Oga take dat, didn't you see this comment? grin why haven't you answered it? gringringrin
Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by kingbang: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mr Aboki:

ANSWERS

1. [/b]Wether he was awre or not, its of absolutely no consequence. Last time I checked, FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION still remains a fundamental right of all Nigerians under the constitution.. Even if he knew, what would you have expected him to do?! Stop them?! Under what right? For what offence exactly?!

What I would have thought any LAW ABIDING NIGERIAN would ask is for what crime is the Police closing down the offices of this so-called New PDP?

[b]2.
What breakdown of Law and order?! Who was going to breakdown the law and order?! Amaechi or who?! What of if Amaechi was there to carry out a first hand inspection of the supposed 'breakdown of Law and order'?! Do you realize that Amaechi is the CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF RIVERS STATE?! And that CP J. Mbu is just the HEAD OF POLICE in RIVERS STATE?! Amaechis scope of work with regards to security of Rivers State is way bigger than that of Mbu. Remember that next time..

3. Amaechi is the Chief Security officer of Rivers State and has every right to pass any route he so chooses, either to avoid a security threat, to assess a security threat or to solve a security problem.. Why didnt the Police stop Amaechi all those times when he was entering into the bushes and going after criminals and militants.. Why didnt the Police barricade Okrika LGA to avert breakdown of Law and Order when Mrs. Porky Jonathan insulted the Governor at the town hall meeting?! Why now?! Shey thats the same way that these areas shown on the MAP were also blocked to avert breakdown of Law and Order when that Vessel of a first lady visited Port Harcourt for 11days and literally barred the State Governor from passing that route.

My Guy forgerrabout.. Rivers People are not fooled by what they hear..

4. Was he prevented from passing his chosen route to the government house?! YES!!! Thats all.. They made him pass an alternate route that he wasnt on his JMS plan.

[b]SUMMARY.. RIVERS STATE has enjoyed peace since the departure of Odili and Omehia and the arrival of Amaechi until Her FATcellency Mrs. 200 litres Drum Jonathan entered into Rivers State politics. She first of all turned the whole of Okrika against the governor, created unrest in the States house of assembly using thugs, made Rivers State hell for 11 days for no real reason, e.t.c.. All this and nobody talked. When Thugs breached the Rivers State house of assembly that is DIRECTLY opposite the road from MOSCOW ROAD POLICE STATION where the Commisioner of Police' office is located, it took the Commisioner of Police over 2 hours to respond.. Yet barely 1 hour after the opening of a factional PDP's office, They barricade the entire Forces Avenue and divert the governors convoy to an alternate route because they wanted to prevent a breakdown of Law and order.. I laugh..

Law and Order has broken down in Rivers State since Mbus arrival.. Kidnappings have started again in Rivers State.. Look at how they captured the Dean of the Anglican Communion in Rivers State..

#Amaechi will surely overcome..
[/b]

Arrant nonsense! Amaechi prevent which breakdown of law and order? What are you high? The same Amaechi that orchestrated smashing of skulls with a mace and a free of all at the state NA? Be sincere to yourself young man. Amaechi was obviously going to the sealed new secretariat to show his support and obviously cause another breakdown of law and order. Be honest to yourself and stop this blind sycophancy.

3 Likes

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by kingbang: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
homesteady:

Oga take dat, didn't you see this comment? grin why haven't you answered it? gringringrin

Help me ask that hopelessly brainwashed sycophant! grin grin
Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by gramci: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
take dat: What an idi0t! I should be the one telling you to get your head out of GEJ's a$s. You are just a sad lonely one with an extremely low IQ.

please go through all your posts on this thread again, it will help you realize what you have turned out to be.

smh

1 Like

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by takedat(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
kingbang:

I thought demdem was dumb until i came across you kid. Am waiting for the day you would make absolute sense on Nairaland and not your usual anti-GEJ rants born out of frustration, bland hatred and idiocy!
I prefer to be associated with @Demdem than being in the midst of confederacy of dunces. Band of cheerleaders who consider those not in their camp as enemies, and having a different opinion from pro-GEJ camp as a taboo or sacrilege.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out / Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem / How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.