Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,921 members, 7,844,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! (3134 Views)

Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by khaleesi(f): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sometimes I wonder how people reason in this country..in case you have been wondering why our Human rights are being flagrantly violated and abused evryday by the powers that be and its agent of enforcement..there u ve ur answer..ask no further.. Let's logically analyse this and put all sentiments outside.

1. some are claiming there are numerous other routes into the vicnity..why should he take that particular route? The Governor ve the right to take whatever route he chooses.. Are this pple aware of the term freedom of movement? Moreso the Governor? the nos 1 citizen of a state? Even if curfew is declared in a State..a Governor still ve right to move in that state. He is the one in Charge.. He is the Chief security officer of that state. Do we understand that fact? This is not evn a case of curfew..these re security agents allegedly barricading the road to prevent break down of law and order. This particular road leads to the Governor's house.. By all means respect the authority imposed on that office. The Governor should ve been allowed through. He wants to enter his house then let him. He wants to take that route, then let him. You can't force a Governor to take another Route..u can only advise him..that respect should always be there.

2. Some said he was prevented to avoid security threat.. are there creatures that will kill him if he take the route? Is there a bomber at the other end waiting to explode him to pieces? Is there a blood sucking vampire there? What exactly is the security threat that warrant preventing him from taking that route? They say it will lead to break down of law and order. How? The facility is already sealed off. If he want to take a look at the facility, then he should go ahead. There are security operatives everywhere heavily armed. What is he going to do? Bring out explosives and blow them all to pieces? Or maybe his aides will come out with guns and start shooting at the other opponents..with the Governor caught in the middle..bullets flying, bodies dropping, bomb exploding..behold Ameachi has become blood thirsty Rambo.. I can imagine him shouting "KILL THEM ALL".. Is that what will happen? This is a Governor..a man who has so much to lose, if he's so anxious to break law and order..he won't ve turned around to take another route.

2. Some claim the road was blocked cos of the sealing of the new PDP secretariat.. How does that require blocking the road? The excesses of these securit men need to be checked. They mount road blocks as they deem fit with no justification whatsoever. That's how the one that calls herself Patience, will go around preventing pple frm going about their normal business by blocking roads cos she's in town.. what nonsense. This is outrageous..this doesn't require blocking the road. Its simply a matter of sealing off the place and prevent people from entering the facility. If they ve to stay on the road..good.they keep watch...instead of blocking it, they will ensure ensure everyone taking that route is not a security threat..that's how they handle such situations in civilised countries.

3. I believe President Jonathan is one of the dumbest President ever.. He's not smart at all. When u want to fight ur enemy as a man in power, u fight them discreetly. Jonathan is so dull..he fights them openly and foolishly. Every attempt he makes to intimidate Amaechi turn around to bite him hard. mobilising 5 men to impeach speaker? And now authorising the blocking of the road, as well as giving those security operatives the morale to prevent Ameachi from going through.. Who does that? Let him go back and learn how to properly use power..instead of giving in to childish tantrums

4. Some say Amaechi is just pulling publicity stunts..so? I shud blame him? This is politics..u take advantage of ur opponents dullness and foolishness. That's wat Amaechi keeps doing. The President who created a scenario where such stunt could be pulled is the one who should bow his head in shame. He just gave Nigerians one more reason to point fingers at him.. He played right into the opposition hands. I ve alwys wondered if that man have any adviser..cos it don't look like it
Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by khaleesi(f): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sometimes I wonder how people reason in this country..in case you have been wondering why our Human rights are being flagrantly violated and abused evryday by the powers that be and its agent of enforcement..there u ve ur answer..ask no further.. Let's logically analyse this and put all sentiments outside.

1. some are claiming there are numerous other routes into the vicnity..why should he take that particular route? The Governor ve the right to take whatever route he chooses.. Are this pple aware of the term freedom of movement? Moreso the Governor? the nos 1 citizen of a state? Even if curfew is declared in a State..a Governor still ve right to move in that state. He is the one in Charge.. He is the Chief security officer of that state. Do we understand that fact? This is not evn a case of curfew..these re security agents allegedly barricading the road to prevent break down of law and order. This particular road leads to the Governor's house.. By all means respect the authority imposed on that office. The Governor should ve been allowed through. He wants to enter his house then let him. He wants to take that route, then let him. You can't force a Governor to take another Route..u can only advise him..that respect should always be there.

2. Some said he was prevented to avoid security threat.. are there creatures that will kill him if he take the route? Is there a bomber at the other end waiting to explode him to pieces? Is there a blood sucking vampire there? What exactly is the security threat that warrant preventing him from taking that route? They say it will lead to break down of law and order. How? The facility is already sealed off. If he want to take a look at the facility, then he should go ahead. There are security operatives everywhere heavily armed. What is he going to do? Bring out explosives and blow them all to pieces? Or maybe his aides will come out with guns and start shooting at the other opponents..with the Governor caught in the middle..bullets flying, bodies dropping, bomb exploding..behold Ameachi has become blood thirsty Rambo.. I can imagine him shouting "KILL THEM ALL".. Is that what will happen? This is a Governor..a man who has so much to lose, if he's so anxious to break law and order..he won't ve turned around to take another route.

2. Some claim the road was blocked cos of the sealing of the new PDP secretariat.. How does that require blocking the road? The excesses of these securit men need to be checked. They mount road blocks as they deem fit with no justification whatsoever. That's how the one that calls herself Patience, will go around preventing pple frm going about their normal business by blocking roads cos she's in town.. what nonsense. This is outrageous..this doesn't require blocking the road. Its simply a matter of sealing off the place and prevent people from entering the facility. If they ve to stay on the road..good.they keep watch...instead of blocking it, they will ensure ensure everyone taking that route is not a security threat..that's how they handle such situations in civilised countries.

3. I believe President Jonathan is one of the dumbest President ever.. He's not smart at all. When u want to fight ur enemy as a man in power, u fight them discreetly. Jonathan is so dull..he fights them openly and foolishly. Every attempt he makes to intimidate Amaechi turn around to bite him hard. mobilising 5 men to impeach speaker? And now authorising the blocking of the road, as well as giving those security operatives the morale to prevent Ameachi from going through.. Who does that? Let him go back and learn how to properly use power..instead of giving in to childish tantrums

4. Some say Amaechi is just pulling publicity stunts..so? I shud blame him? This is politics..u take advantage of ur opponents dullness and foolishness. That's wat Amaechi keeps doing. The President who created a scenario where such stunt could be pulled is the one who should bow his head in shame. He just gave Nigerians one more reason to point fingers at him.. He played right into the opposition hands. I ve alwys wondered if that man have any adviser..cos it don't look like it
Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
khaleesi: Sometimes I wonder how people reason in this country..in case you have been wondering why our Human rights are being flagrantly violated and abused evryday by the powers that be and its agent of enforcement..there u ve ur answer..ask no further.. Let's logically analyse this and put all sentiments outside.

I can feel your fury!
And it in the end, it is not the irresponsibility of Amaechi and the touts he sent to trample upon the law and cause confusion by setting up a new PDP office and the prompt action of the NPF that you are reacting to, you are rather controlled by bitterness against the person of Jonathan and his wife!

I wish you can have a taste of the seat of the first lady, then you will realise that you have no option than for roads to be sealed when you are in a neighborhood. Even if you say no, your host, your security details and their command will say a very big YES for you.

Police remained after sealing the office to make sure that violence was prevented.

And you have justified the Amaechi lies and falsehood because "this is politics"!

Bravo! you are a great Nigerian indeed!

By the way, when this same Amaechi led his inglorious NGF to stand against the state of emergency as declared by Mr President (which I also recall that mischief makers like Buhari and Tinubu took the same position), where you as furious as this with Amaechi?

Hello dear, I am not hiding my sentiments against Amaechi, Buhari, Tinubu and their fellow makers of mischief!
If Nigerians have forgotten those who opposed the State of Emergency in those Northern states, I have not!
It has become my yardstick to measure who loves Nigeria and who hates her!

Amaechi is in that list, likewise Buhari, Tinubu, etc and now that list also include khaleesi!

1 Like

Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by Joyfullyme: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
khaleesi: Sometimes I wonder how people reason in this country..in case you have been wondering why our Human rights are being flagrantly violated and abused evryday by the powers that be and its agent of enforcement..there u ve ur answer..ask no further.. Let's logically analyse this and put all sentiments outside.

In all our discussion we are forgetting that Ame was in the company of about 100 politicians when he wanted to pass there.
If he was alone, maybe the police would have allowed him pass.
Re: Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth! by MrAboki: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
taharqa: What are you talking about?? Even in d USA, d SSS can under certain exceptional circumstances disobey d Orders of d President if they judge that his life is in grave danger and that Order wud aggravate d danger. Talkless of a 'mere' Gov in Nigeria...... Oh Lawd! Did I just comment on this

But...

The Nigerian Police Department is not the SSS and are not responsible for the security of the Governor. Infact, on the governors security detail, the Nigerian Police takes orders from the SSS.

So under what constitutional provision did the CP of Rivers State block the Governors convoy from taking a chosen route?

Let's all put aside our individual Political feelings and look at the constitution/Laws/DOA of each security outfit and find out who overstepped their boundaries..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Actually Came 3rd In Anambra Election. New Facts / Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked / Total Number Of Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.