Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Some British Impression! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some British Impression! (512 Views)

$1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting / Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked / Lord Lugard And His Impression Of Nigerians And Africans In General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some British Impression! by hiuser(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2013
Be careful or careless but when I asked of you can I guarantee that you will be fair and square and on time on a timely basis just to explain!

We need your advice on it! Where is your mouth? Are you afraid I hated you? Maybe I can't make believe! Yup, sorry you cannot EU!

If I tear your passport in public would you believe it? Be careful or careless but..

Do it there!

I only do it when I hated! Politics : 'Be careful or careless!'
Re: Some British Impression! by hiuser(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Genesis 12 - het land uitgezet!
Re: Some British Impression! by hiuser(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2013
If you are a simple person it's easier to just go there and do anything with anybody! Until that time being careful or careless is not even bigger than invited!

Nowadays we just cannot speak with some things - politics once again! Uk isn't the same place but.. There is some what slavery in africa..

Politics once again!

You are with people not to discover how they happened!

(1) (Reply)

GEJ +Amaechi Cartooon / Ceasefire: Aggrieved Govs Meet New PDP Senators, Reps / The Significance Of The Syrian Climbdown Is Massive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.