Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (9162 Views)

Why You Place Your Bible So Close To You On The Bed? / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? / Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by quivah(f): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
Nolongthing1: Quivah ff back jere wanna ask you some questions thanks....Expecting your reply.
you ain't ffg yet but don't worry I get youwink.. now ffg
Re: . by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
Lolol. A new bible instructor from the camp of the de-baaled.
Re: . by quivah(f): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
Reyginus: Lolol. A new bible instructor from the camp of the de-baaled.
yeah!! And he/she must be a christian smiley..
Re: . by Mintayo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
[color=#006600]if I tell you I saw your omnipotent god physically,would you believe?
Ofcourse,i will believe,God can, and He appears to whosoever He so chooses,anytime,anywhere,as He chooses...If you are so sincere...that is why He is God.

And what kinda show do you mean: physical ? Spiritual ? If its the former I wont!its written in your bible no one can see god's face(which shows how much he doesn't exist),so that would be going against the bible and showing more to me how god is a liar!!
Has been answered above.
And without controversy great is the mystery of Godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the gentiles, believed on in the world, received up in glory...1 Tim 3:16.

If later,I wont!.. there is nothing spiritual..
Expect if you mean the "mindset/conscience"
That is what you think,God is a Spirit, everything about God is Spiritual. I would have brought up some verses in the book of 1 Cor 2: 1-16,but i am using a phone,maybe you should read it yourself.
You have not actually answer the question.

[color=#006600]what have you gained by believing he exists?
I wont lose anything and i wont gain anything.
@d bolded,maybe that is if He doesn't exist.
Are you being sincere with d above?
smiley
if you believe that God exists,Well,at the end of the day,you won't lose anything,but you will gain a lot.
But if you dnt believe that He exists and eventually He does...then what?

If at the end there's a god but;
Do you still lie or,steal,or cheat, or drink alcohol? but believe in god?
Sorry bro,that wont take you To heaven..so you'd end up just like us!
when you have the life of God-Christ in you,you won't do the above.
Re: . by Mintayo(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ray McBlue:

#Exactly. wink
nope,you are not actually getting it,except you are trying to play hide and seek...smiley
my question is not based on assumption!
Re: . by RayMcBlue(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mintayo:
nope,you are not actually getting it,except you are trying to play hide and seek...smiley
my question is not based on assumption!

Okay lets define Assumption.

Assumption can be defined as Something taken for granted or accepted as true without proof.

Now let's treat your question again. You asked;

"If God show himself to you,will you still believe Him?"

By opening with the word "if", assumption had already taken effect. You took it for granted, minus my position on the matter that the argument will continue, even without proof.

That is an assumption, mate. A cheek one at that.

There is another aspect of it, but the above will do.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
yeah!! And he/she must be a christian smiley..
No. He must not be, but I am.
Re: . by Mintayo(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ray McBlue:

Okay lets define Assumption.

Assumption can be defined as Something taken for granted or accepted as true without proof.

Now let's treat your question again. You asked;

"If God show himself to you,will you still believe Him?"

By opening with the word "if", assumption had already taken effect. You took it for granted, minus my position on the matter that the argument will continue, even without proof.

That is an assumption, mate. A cheek one at that.
lolz,i know all this.
My question was based on what you said.
"i won't believe God except i see him".
You want me to say,"God appear to you now,Ray,will you believe Him?"
Re: . by quivah(f): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mintayo:
Ofcourse,i will believe,God can, and He appears to whosoever He so chooses,anytime,anywhere,as He chooses...If you are so sincere...that is why He is God.
ohh!... the bible is full of lies then,thought it says no man can see god..or are you the one spouting out something else?
And you still would believe something that has never been recorded in the bible?? Isn't that hypocrisy?

Has been answered above.
And without controversy great is the mystery of Godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the gentiles, believed on in the world, received up in glory...1 Tim 3:16.

lol that verse has nothing to do with the question . .absolutely nothing!..
Re; if god reveals himself to you,would you believe him den..that was the question you asked.. [/olor]
That is what you think,God is a Spirit, everything about God is Spiritual. I would have brought up some verses in the book of 1 Cor 2: 1-16,but i am using a phone,maybe you should read it yourself.
[color=#006600]hmmm cool!!.. then I definitely can't see the god then.. so I don't have any reason to believe him!

You have not actually answer the question.

what question?? This same one? I said NO
@d bolded,maybe that is if He doesn't exist.
Are you being sincere with d above?
smiley
very very
if you believe that God exists,Well,at the end of the day,you won't lose anything,but you will gain a lot.
haha!! You must reading another bible or you'r just reading different meanings to the same ones I know..
"What will a man gain,if he loses his soul and gain the world"... if you believe in god,but still commit inquinities,your soul would be dammed forever..believing in god has nothing to dowith eternal life..if you had mention jesus,that's a bit understandable..(minD you,all these still dont apply,neither god jesus heaven satan nor hell is real)so bro,you lose alot!!

But if you dnt believe that He exists and eventually He does...then what?
then, I wont be different from lotta christians in hell!!!..all in all,its you who has got a lot to lose...(won't come again on this..its self explanatory)

when you have the life of God-Christ in you,you won't do the above.
wooow! Seriously ? Moses,joshua,david,peter they all have the life of god in them but still the killed,stole,committed adultery (on god's command)and lied respectively!! Shoooo!
What do you mean by god-christ,do you as a christian also support trinitarian issh?!
Wooow!!!..

if hell is real,then its meant for god and those useless prophets!!
Re: . by quivah(f): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Reyginus: No. He must not be, but I am.
either you mean you are a christian or the new bible instructor from the camp of de-baaled? No?
Re: . by Mintayo(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
if hell is real,then its meant for god and those useless prophets!!
well,the above are your own words!
And depending on what you meant by gods and useless prophets!wink
Re: . by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
you ain't ffg yet but don't worry I get youwink.. now ffg

done ma'm reply ASAP.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
either you mean you are a christian or the new bible instructor from the camp of de-baaled? No?
No. I am a christain and you are the latter.
Re: . by quivah(f): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
Reyginus: No. I am a christain and you are the latter.
smiley...
Ok!!!!!!.... I ain't,your pastors are..ain't they the ones teaching the scriptures?? Baaled!!
Re: . by quivah(f): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Nolongthing1:

done ma'm reply ASAP.
just got your message...right away Bro
Mintayo:
well,the above are your own words!
And depending on what you meant by gods and useless prophets!wink
the ones in your bible..ALL
Re: . by RayMcBlue(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mintayo:
lolz,i know all this.
My question was based on what you said.
"i won't believe God except i see him".
You want me to say,"God appear to you now,Ray,will you believe Him?"

Unable to provide an immediate proof, simple logic would dictate you drop the matter.

In a game of Chess, there is something known as Stalemate. That was our own stalemate.
Re: . by Mintayo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
just got your message...right away Bro

the ones in your bible..ALL
well,again,those are your assumptions,and they are NOT true!
Re: . by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
smiley...
Ok!!!!!!.... I ain't,your pastors are..ain't they the ones teaching the scriptures?? Baaled!!
You still don't it. I said de-baaled and not baaled.
You are a member of the de-balled community. I know I am right. Species who after self-absolution put on an imaginary white cloak. A mark of the holder of a method of inquiry. Science.
Are you not an atheist? Or you don't belong to the fold? An agnostic then?
Re: . by quivah(f): 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mintayo:
well,again,those are your assumptions,and they are NOT true!
I like you bro...
But,then PROVE!! Prove i'm wrong
And I will prove to you i'm right
Re: . by quivah(f): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
Reyginus: You still don't it. I said de-baaled and not baaled.
You are a member of the de-balled community. I know I am right. Species who after self-absolution put on an imaginary white cloak. A mark of the holder of a method of inquiry. Science.
Are you not an atheist? Or you don't belong to the fold? An agnostic then?
brother,if i'm a de-baaled...you should be a baaled!
No,you'r wrong..smiley i'm far better than most of y'all christians..
Re: . by Mintayo(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
I like you bro...
But,then PROVE!! Prove i'm wrong
And I will prove to you i'm right
sorry didnt get you,i shld prove to you that all the Bible prophets are in hell? Pls 'elucidate'cheesy.
Re: . by Mintayo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ray McBlue:

Unable to provide an immediate proof, simple logic would dictate you drop the matter.

In a game of Chess, there is something known as Stalemate. That was our own stalemate.

ok,but just to let you know,i dnt completely go in with logic!
Re: . by quivah(f): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mintayo:
sorry didnt get you,i shld prove to you that all the Bible prophets are in hell? Pls 'elucidate'cheesy.
prove to me hell he's not made for God/gods and the prophets in the bible
Re: . by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
brother,if i'm a de-baaled...you should be a baaled!
No,you'r wrong..smiley i'm far better than most of y'all christians..
You would have to accept you were baaled to choose to be de-baaled. I don't think I can be debaaled because I don't consider myself baaled in the first place. Do you get it now?
Re: . by Mintayo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
prove to me hell he's not made for God/gods and the prophets in the bible
from the Bible?no?
oh, my lady,let us do it this way...you prove it to me because I believe God didnt create hell for Himself.wink
Re: . by quivah(f): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Reyginus: You would have to accept you were baaled to choose to be de-baaled. I don't think I can be debaaled because I don't consider myself baaled in the first place. Do you get it now?
and did I tell you I was a baaled??
Does being an atheist/agnostic baalish huh??!
Cool bro
Re: . by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
and did I tell you I was a baaled??
Does being an atheist/agnostic baalish huh??!
Cool bro
Lol. I'm having fun.
Remember you said if. You know there is the possibilty. But on a serious note, it is not bad to be de-baaled. It takes courage with little egocentrism to.
Re: . by Rossikk(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
ebidels: My dear, the ways of God are not the ways of man.
God does not think or reason or judge as a man, and a man (you) can never have the capacity to think like God, and that's because you can't see or know as much as HE does.
So never try to use human logic to explain God, it leads to error.
God does things or instruct HIS follower to do things for a reason, based on what HE knows or sees, which we as man don't have access to.
Absolute horse shiit. This is the rubbish logic you brainwashed freaks use to sidestep the fact that your bible "God" is a murderous, callous, bloodthirsty, evil beast. He also ordered mass rap.e and looting, and the massacre of children and pregnant women in the Old Testament. I wonder if you accept that a robber entering your house today to rap.e and slaughter your family could be acting under the orders of "God" as well, since "we can never understand God's reasoning". You might even go to "hell" for resisting the robber. Brainwashed dummies.
Re: . by quivah(f): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mintayo:
from the Bible]?no?
oh, my lady,let us do it this way...you prove it to me because I believe God didnt create hell for Himself.wink

As a believer of god,there are things you shouldnt do...or tell someone to do else without repentance,its straight to hell.
Kill,steal,commit adultery,fornication,molest,cheat,lie etc...
Hell is meant for people like that.
But bible dint cover how god told his people to kill,destroy,molest,steal... its all written in the bible
god has killed people than ww2,boko haram,among others..
He has told people to kill,molested than buhari,osama
Alot more!!
He has destroyed home,killed than the devil!
Hes a better liar than the devil himself..afterall the bible is the words of god, and there are many contradicting verses/words of him in the bible..doesn't that show how much of a liar he is?!..
No man on earth can/has do/done half of what he did, not even one without being doomed!!
No man/devil himself has ever done quarter of what he did,yet hell is being created for them.
Its not recorded in the bible where devil killed,steal,molest yet hell was created for him
Cause he was proud!.. is the proud devil not better than the claimed righteous loving god who killed hhumans cause they don't believe in him!
Hell was created for the proud and selfish .
Is god not proud and selfish?
The selfish all righteous man dint create hell for himself, the worsest murderer but for the devil whose crime was just arrogance and men whose crimes might just be from a little lie-murder-not believing in him!
But don't worry,when the time comes...I personally will throw his imaginary self to his imaginary created hell!!!

And his prophets?! Killers,fornicators,theives,molester...just the right people for hell..
But the selfish partial god wont send then there simply cause he sent them to rape,kill(moses) steal(joshua) commit incest(abraham)..

2 Likes

Re: . by quivah(f): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. I'm having fun.
Remember you said if. You know there is the possibilty. But on a serious note, it is not bad to be de-baaled. It takes courage with little egocentrism to.
this coming from a christian??
Lol cool!
Now lets have fun...
Re: . by RayMcBlue(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
this coming from a christian??
Lol cool!
Now lets have fun...

He's here to troll, nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Must We Look Unto Jesus Alone? / Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? / The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.